bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Update on My Munchkin!!  (Read 2937 times)

Ninny

Another Update on My Munchkin!!
« on: January 29, 2010, 12:06:23 AM »

I want to thank you all my sweet pray-ers!! You have kept me going just knowing that you have prayed for my little grandson! If you will indulge me again...I told you I'd update about the surgery on his eye..so if it's ok, I'm just going to paste here what Grayson's mommy posted on his Caringbridge page..we are so thankful for the many blessings we have had concerning Gray over the last year since his surgery. (Dr. Sugg is the eye doctor, and Dr. Rozzelle is the neurosurgeon who removed his brain tumor in Oct. '08)
Today we saw Dr. Sugg.  It was an emotional visit for me because Dr. Sugg is the one that sent Gray for his MRI.  I will never be able to put into words how thankful we are for God placing Dr. Sugg in our lives!!!  He has scheduled Gray's eye surgery. He said that Gray's eye is crossing in and now up and feels like the surgery will correct this.  It is scheuled for February 16th.  It will be an outpatient procedure but Gray will still have to be put to sleep.  He is hopeful that this surgery will also correct the head tilt. He said he couldn't promise that it would but maybe it will.  The best news of all....HE HAS NO VISION LOSS AT ALL IN HIS LEFT EYE!!! Praise the Holy Name of Jesus!!!!
Thank you for your continued prayers.  I will update after the surgery.  Another thing that I forget to mention in my last update is that Dr. Rozzelle said that Gray would benefit from PT and OT after the eye surgery to help with the left side. He continues to have problems using the left side. We will let him have the eye surgery, recover and then move on to therapy!
As always, please continue to keep the little ones fighting this battle in your prayers.
Brandon, Paula, Justin,Noah​, GRAY and Cole

Thank You all my sweet friends!
Kathy :-* ;)

Since posting this I just learned that Hannah Grace has been taken to the hospital with a high fever, please keep her in your prayers..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 12:14:46 AM by Ninny »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.