bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard cat-certo  (Read 5152 times)

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Keyboard cat-certo
« on: January 29, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »

Dear all,

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I absolutely adore this video. It's so inspiring and beautiful!

This is a concert written exclusively to accompany this incredibly talented piano playing feline! Put this one one just before going to bed and you will have the most pleasant dreams.

http://video.yahoo.com/network/100284668?v=5643404&l=3774740

God bless you all!
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Keyboard cat-certo
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 11:07:05 PM »

Just brilliant.  Thanks.   :D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

musicman

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »

Interesting.  So here's how it had to have been done.  A composer notices that his cat likes to sit at the piano and play with the keys.  He video records several hours of this until he has the cuts that he needs to compose a modern style orchestral piece with piano. 

eggi

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 12:45:13 PM »

Interesting.  So here's how it had to have been done.  A composer notices that his cat likes to sit at the piano and play with the keys.  He video records several hours of this until he has the cuts that he needs to compose a modern style orchestral piece with piano. 

Actually the video wasn't recorded by the composer. It was on YouTube a long time before the rest of the piece was composed. :)
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 10:43:45 AM »

Erik, that was so nice! Look here...that may cause musicman to like cats!!  :o  hehehe!! uummm, well, maybe not!!
 My cat, Omega is very weird like that...he would probably like that...I think I'll start keeping the classical music playing all day in my house and see if it tames him down!! A while back I told everyone that his nickname is El Diablo Gato...so since music soothes the savage beast I'm going to give it a try!!  :D ;D
 Kathy ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:01:29 AM by Ninny »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.