bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God using evil for the good  (Read 6142 times)

Roy Martin

God using evil for the good
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:35:21 PM »

I'm not sure if this thread is allowed, but it does seem to have a message in it about how God turns things around on those that speak evil lies about Him.
  Carrie Bradshaw has a hub called, (Inspired scriptures for L. Ray Smith followers). Some of us has been following it. Well my eyes got stuck on the title, especially the word (inspired). Finally it came to me of how God sends out the lying spirit to deceive to serve a good purpose.
 Carrie believes that God has inspired her to lead us back to her teaching. I hope I didn't make a mistake in boldly telling her that I don't think one of us will return to the lies. Well we know that Gods word doesn't return void, so where did it go?
 Carries hub has been challenged and presented by some of the best scriptures one can provide by members from here,but she didn't receive or believe them. Where did Gods word go?
 Carrie has passed judgment on Ray and all of us to be followers of a heretic blasphemous cult and leader.  
 Okay to the point. God is turning this completely around on Carrie. Little does she know that her putting Ray and us down has brought on challenges with truth that arouses curiosity to all of her followers and everyone reading her hub that leads them to here. Some will not believe, but some will.The proof that Gods word doesn't return void is in the people that God leads to Rays teachings through Carrie. They are the one's that receive Gods word that doesn't come back void.
 If not one of us go back to her way, and even one is led here to believe then that is proof to me that her hub is spiritually inspired. She is right at least about that part. She is literally, as well as all those other places that calls Ray and us a cult, directing them to Rays teachings. They really are promoting Ray though they don't know it.
 To me this is just one of Gods unique ways of His work in using people that put Him down to promote His truthful word, and they don't have the slightest clue that its happening.
 I think that every time she says Rays name that God probably sends someone to the truth through Rays teachings.
 Does anyone see where I'm coming from on this topic? Its not about Carrie, its about Gods wonderful power to turn these judgmental name callers to do His good work through them.LOL.
I know that there is a purpose for everything, but I had been wondering what these debates accomplished, because those that put us down never even comes close to seeing it as truth, but Carries hub to put Ray down, a truthful servant of God is to draw her followers to Rays teaching.
 The exact opposite of what she is trying to do. God turns it around. How else could it be?
Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:11:22 PM by Roy Martin »

G. Driggs

Re: God using evil for the good
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »

I'm not sure if this thread is allowed, but it does seem to have a message in it about how God turns things around on those that speak evil lies about Him.

I see where your coming from Roy, I would go further and say God had always from the start, intended good for the evil they have in their hearts to be for an ultimately good purpose. Like Ray says, God does not turn their lemons into lemonade, God intended from the start that their lemons be lemonade. Its like you said, maybe with the intention of saving someone else. Hope that makes sense.

I think you make a good point though.

Peace, G.Driggs
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:32:55 PM by G. Driggs »

Samson

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

Carrie Bradshaw has a hub called, (Inspired scriptures for L. Ray Smith followers). Some of us has been following it. Well my eyes got stuck on the title, especially the word (inspired). Finally it came to me of how God sends out the lying spirit to deceive to serve a good purpose.
 Carrie believes that God has inspired her to lead us back to her teaching. I hope I didn't make a mistake in boldly telling her that I don't think one of us will return to the lies. Well we know that Gods word doesn't return void, so where did it go?
 Carries hub has been challenged and presented by some of the best scriptures one can provide by members from here,but she didn't receive or believe them. Where did Gods word go?
 Carrie has passed judgment on Ray and all of us to be followers of a heretic blasphemous cult and leader.  
 Okay to the point. God is turning this completely around on Carrie. Little does she know that her putting Ray and us down has brought on challenges with truth that arouses curiosity to all of her followers and everyone reading her hub that leads them to here. Some will not believe, but some will.The proof that Gods word doesn't return void is in the people that God leads to Rays teachings through Carrie. They are the one's that receive Gods word that doesn't come back void.
 If not one of us go back to her way, and even one is led here to believe then that is proof to me that her hub is spiritually inspired. She is right at least about that part. She is literally, as well as all those other places that calls Ray and us a cult, directing them to Rays teachings. They really are promoting Ray though they don't know it.
 To me this is just one of Gods unique ways of His work in using people that put Him down to promote His truthful word, and they don't have the slightest clue that its happening.
 I think that every time she says Rays name that God probably sends someone to the truth through Rays teachings.
 Does anyone see where I'm coming from on this topic? Its not about Carrie, its about Gods wonderful power to turn these judgmental name callers to do His good work through them.LOL.
I know that there is a purpose for everything, but I had been wondering what these debates accomplished, because those that put us down never even comes close to seeing it as truth, but Carries hub to put Ray down, a truthful servant of God is to draw her followers to Rays teaching.
 The exact opposite of what she is trying to do. God turns it around. How else could it be?
Peace
Roy

Hey Roy,

Good Points and Good Post. Sometimes, it's almost like Pandora's Box; In other words, people become more inquisitive and curious when told something is Bad or wrong, so their curiosity gets the best of them and they have to check it out for themselves and Lo and behold they sometimes discover, Hey wait a minute, all of this Ray Smith information makes alot of sense.

KInd Regards, Samson.

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

Does anyone see where I'm coming from on this topic?

I sure do.  I'm seeing this very thing on another forum that I frequent.  One of the mods has a masters degree in theology and I can tell that he is very exasperated with me right about now.  I share some of the truths we have learned here along with some snippets from the studies along with links back to the website.  I have also shared links with the various audio teachings.  I know that most won't follow up but some will!!  All we are doing is providing some bait on the hook and if God wishes he can yank hard on the line and snag them.  It's interesting that on a lot of forums that Christians frequent you can talk about almost any sort of heresy and they lap it up.  But when you mention that it is not only God's desire but his will to save all his creation they have a conniption fit.  This aforementioned mod said to me that 'well God desires to save all but he knows that isn't going to happen.'  This was like throwing red meat to a coyote.  I have no words of power or authority but when one tries to denigrate God's word then as Ray says 'You are out of your league'.   ;D

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 12:20:33 AM »

Not to belabor this point, but you are attacking the bedrock of the evil ones (Satan and Lying spirits) when you try to take away the Christian Hell from them. Currently that is what unites those who are blind to the truth, go very easy on them, while never giving in to their heresy.

GOD It Is; Who Is Doing A Strange Work. We have been Gifted with enough Spiritual Sight and Hearing to see this, let us be thankful and know that our captive sisters and brothers will all be set free.

Joh 8:31-38 (LITV)
31  Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue in My Word, you are truly My disciples.
32  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

33  They answered Him, We are Abraham's seed, and we have been in slavery to no one, never! How do You say, You will become free?
34  Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Everyone practicing sin is a slave of sin.

35  But the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains to the age.

36  Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.

37  I know that you are Abraham's seed, but you seek to kill Me, because My Word is not given room in you.
38  I speak what I have seen with My Father. And you therefore do what you have seen with your father.

george :).

Stacey

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 03:49:36 AM »

Well since this was the second thread that mentioned Carrie Bradshaw in a couple of weeks here on the forum, I could not resist, I had to search out the Carrie Bradshaw.  ;D

Guess it kinda works both ways, well not exactly, but sort of.
Stacey

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »

George, of course your are right. I don't judge them. They can't help it.
My point isn't about putting them down. Its about how God works through and in every situation.

Peace Brother
     Roy

Roy Martin

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 08:34:41 AM »

Stacey, I see your point. You went there because of her name being mentioned. Vise verse thing.
 The only difference is we have been brought out of that belief system.
I shouldn't have mentioned her name. I just thought it a wonderful thing of how God uses evil that He is responsible for yet works it for some good.
  Hearing her name several times myself is what enticed me there. I even did some posting of which I'm way out of my element compared to the heavy hitters that go up against her, but none the less I left something that God has gave me.I know the other guys left some excellent stuff. Someone will pick up on it according to Gods will and intentions. There is a purpose for everything, don't you think?

Roy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 08:57:24 AM »

Okay you peeked my interest. I went onto Google and typed in Carrie Bradshaw. All I got wasreference to the series,  Sex in the city! ;D :D LOL

Amrhrasach

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »

My interest was peaked as well Arc and I did the same google search =sex in the city.

But, I researched her name again with 'inspired scriptures...L. Ray Smith' and found the site.

I spent about 2 minutes reading a few lines and red x'd it, nothing to see there and moved along.

If I have time to read online material I know where to go and read.  Maybe I'm being too picky,,..,,.. ;).

Gary

Stacey

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »

There is a purpose for everything, don't you think?

Absolutely!

Okay you peeked my interest. I went onto Google and typed in Carrie Bradshaw. All I got wasreference to the series,  Sex in the city! ;D :D LOL

Arc, I'm not gonna give you the link, I'm not sure if that's cool or not. I am also not going to tell you to search the words That Roy put in his topic starter that are in parenthesis.... ;D
Stacey

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

;D :D Thanks for not telling me Stacey LOL

Gary, I think it is wise to be discerning :)

Arc

Roy Martin

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 04:24:55 PM »

Oh man! what have I started here?
 I stand on this statement; ;)
All the choices of all humanity are preordained by God to happen, and as such, not one is free to not happen. Therefore, no one has a will that can operate independent from or in opposition to, God’s preordained purpose."     L. Ray Smith

Peace
Roy

Stacey

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 05:37:32 AM »

All the choices of all humanity are preordained by God to happen, and as such, not one is free to not happen. Therefore, no one has a will that can operate independent from or in opposition to, God’s preordained purpose."     L. Ray Smith

Amen!
Stacey

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 06:54:55 AM »

Encore! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.