bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my sister ...Fighting brain and lung cancer.  (Read 4533 times)

loveroftruth

Please pray for my sister ...Fighting brain and lung cancer.
« on: February 05, 2010, 03:45:26 PM »

Blessings Everyone,
My request is for my sister Carol. She is fighting both brain and lung cancer. At present she is sleeping around the clock but that's because of the pain from the swelling in her brain. She has no appetite and is very weak. I know our God is God who comforts. thank you for your prayers.

Marky Mark

Re: Please pray for my sister ...Fighting brain and lung cancer.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »

loveroftruth. May our loving God keep Carol,you,and your whole family in His loving mercy in your time of need.

1Jn 5:14  We are confident that God listens to us if we ask for anything that has his approval.
1Jn 5:15  We know that he listens to our requests. So we know that we already have what we ask him for.

Peace...Mark

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 06:15:49 PM »

Oh that's sad.. I'm so sorry.. Our God is able to give peace beyond our imagination! I will pray for peace and healing for your family and for Carol.  :(
Kathy

Linny

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 07:23:22 PM »

I am so sorry for your trial. Will pray for God's comfort for your family.
Lin

gmik

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »

Praying for Carol.

loveroftruth

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »

Blessings Everyone,
My request is for my sister Carol. She is fighting both brain and lung cancer. At present she is sleeping around the clock but that's because of the pain from the swelling in her brain. She has no appetite and is very weak. I know our God is God who comforts. thank you for your prayers.   

Thank you all for praying for my sister Carol. We had a nice visit with her last Saturday and she is doing better in spite of the battle going on. She is thankful for prayers and so am I. Her brain swelling has gone down and she is scheduled for another brain scan. Apparently brain tumors have high re-occurences and trusting God is the most peaceful thing in the world. I know His comfort abides. The Lord bless you all here on BT.

myms

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 02:29:40 PM »

May God's love embrace you both at this time. YSIC Myms

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »

I am so glad she is enduring this hard time and knows others are praying. God loves us and always brings something good out of what may seem bad.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 04:25:16 PM »

Knowing God, as you do, through this trial is a profound blessing and witness.

Thank you.

I am glad for your sister that she sleeps through the pain. God will know of the feelings you are experiencing through this ordeal. God is working all things in accord to His Plan even though at the time, it looks so remote from our sence of comfort and peace.  Just know, God does nothing in vain. No grief, no suffering and no despair is beyond Him. He knows, cares and is working all things to good for those who love Him.

Arc

Shammie

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 06:59:48 PM »

Praying for Carol and the family.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 03:14:50 AM »

offering prayer on your carol's behalf, and for you and your other family members/friends. as arc stated, 'no grief, no suffering, and no despair is beyond Him.' impress that upon your heart.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.