bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lake of Fire audio?  (Read 4846 times)

markn902

Lake of Fire audio?
« on: February 09, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »

Is there an audio of the Lake of Fire series. Me and the Wife are going to be doing a considerable amount of driving and I thought that we could listen to it. I didn't see one in the audio section.

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Lake of Fire audio?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:21:52 PM »

I don't think so but it sure would be nice to have a high quality LOF Series on CD wouldn't it. I for one would be more than happy to purchase or contribute to that cause. I'm sure it would sell and pay for itself, unless things like that cost a lot more than I think they do. Heck, even the detractors would probably opt to buy it.  :) I know Ray might consider that to be selling for a profit but not me.
Stacey

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 12:51:48 PM »

There is no audio of the LOF series.  These were written as articles (as was pretty much everything on the 'front page') and not transcripted from a speech.  Maybe you or the wife can take turns reading them to each other while the other drives.   :D

Have a good trip.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »

Maybe you or the wife can take turns reading them to each other while the other drives.

And don't forget to record yourselves, and then can post it ;D

Craig

markn902

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »

There is no audio of the LOF series.  These were written as articles (as was pretty much everything on the 'front page') and not transcripted from a speech.  Maybe you or the wife can take turns reading them to each other while the other drives.   :D

Have a good trip.
I know that was a joke but we may just do that! She is sort of old fashioned and has a hard time sitting at the computer and reading ( as opposed to reading a book) so you never know  :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 11:36:54 PM »

I would download it and listen to it, that is for sure. If I was a better reader I might consider recording it my self. Hmmm maybe just maybe......
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.