bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: attention:bible-truth family-request please  (Read 4085 times)

the truth

attention:bible-truth family-request please
« on: February 10, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »

i would like to ask everyone or anyone if they had any of rays teachings on cd ?i love to listen to teaching as i go to sleep each night.since i came out of bablon.... i have tossed all that stuff OUT...praise jesus!so i am looking for some truth to replace it.i am aware that i could listen to it on the sight as i sleep.however right now i have issues that want allow me to bring links up.and futher more i really do enjoy more the cds. so if any saint could help a brother out...you know what the word says...in the lest you did it unto these you done it unto me.praise god!i am willing to pay for shipping our whatever cost it takes .thanks again if you could help me.jerry...the truth!

Roy Coates

Re: attention:bible-truth family-request please
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »

I cant burn CD's. I have downloaded the audios on a chip (8 gig micro) and use my phone to play them. At night, in the car or where ever works great.

Roy Martin

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 11:12:51 PM »

the truth, I've got all of the 2009 audios downloaded. I'll see if I can hook you up.

Roy
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:26:01 AM by Roy Martin »

myms

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 05:00:19 PM »

Am more than happy to download all Ray's audios onto a memory card and post to you if thats of any use? Myms
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.