bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Longhorn?  (Read 5121 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Longhorn?
« on: February 12, 2010, 04:48:59 AM »

There was a feller who went by the name of longhorn here, just curious if anyone knows anything about him. I know for sure that if you ever read any of his posts, you'd have a hard time forgeting longhorn,  :)
Stacey

Ninny

Re: Longhorn?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:09:32 AM »

Stacey, Longhorn was a hoot! he told me he lives in E. Texas.. We used to have so much fun. I have missed him. Between Longhorn and Musicman we were kept laughing a good bit of the time..he had told me last year that he was coming back on line soon and never did...so I dont know what happened to good ole Longhorn... We have kind of all lost our spark since Ray got so sick..I always pray that wherever Longhorn is that God is watching over him...
Kathy :(

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 12:48:27 PM »

Yea, Longhorn was a funny guy

I don't know if this is a reason why members have left or not, but I would love to have more discussions on Ray's papers again. I hope we can get back to having those kinds of threads.

Marques

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 08:27:31 PM »

Stacey...you asked about him and our prodigal returns!! Welcome home Longhorn!!! we have missed the likes of you!! :D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »

Stacey...you asked about him and our prodigal returns!! Welcome home Longhorn!!! we have missed the likes of you!! :D
Kathy ;)

Ditto.

george.

rockrdude

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 08:49:28 PM »

I missed you too, Longhorn.. and I didn't even join until after you left. But, I had been reading here for a while before I joined and I got to enjoy your posts quite a lot! So welcome back. :)

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

uuuuuh, Longhorn...sorry I was speaking of you in the past tense!! even if you weren't here!! I'm glad you weren't "passed" hahaha!! I would have to hurt you if you had died or something! :D
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 12:29:03 AM »

uuuuuh, Longhorn...sorry I was speaking of you in the past tense!! even if you weren't here!! I'm glad you weren't "passed" hahaha!! I would have to hurt you if you had died or something! :D
Kathy ;)
??? I am confused, did I miss something? did longhorn return? post then delete?

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 01:38:22 AM »

Sorry Roy, you didn't miss anything! Longhorn is back, but he didn't post here! I know he will read the thread and I just was playing around with him! When I am involved in something..confusion can easily follow!!  ;D
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 02:13:10 AM »

Sorry Roy, you didn't miss anything! Longhorn is back, but he didn't post here! I know he will read the thread and I just was playing around with him! When I am involved in something..confusion can easily follow!!  ;D
Kathy ;)

;D ;D ;D silly me, been feeling a lot of that lately. thanks for bringing me up tp speed
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.