bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for our Brother  (Read 6836 times)

Ninny

Prayer for our Brother
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:04:44 AM »

I don`t know if anyone already knows this but George Driggs and his dear family need our prayers!
His sweet wife has been ill please pray for them!

Kathy

9440geoff

Re: Prayer for our Brother
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »

Praying for God's blessings on George and his family.

Geoff

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

will do

rockrdude

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 03:14:49 PM »

I was praying for them earlier today, and now I read this. For sure, the prayers will continue.

Samson

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »

I don`t know if anyone already knows this but George Driggs and his dear family need our prayers!
His sweet wife has been ill please pray for them!

Kathy

George,

Sorry to hear about your Wife, please accept my Prayers in Her behalf, as well.

Your Brother, Samson.

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 11:20:51 AM »

Thank you Kathy for putting in a request for me, and on behalf of my wife I would like to thank everyone praying for her. It comforts her to know that true believers are praying for her.

She had a slight heart attack and a slight stroke a couple weeks ago, so now they got her on a bunch of meds. She was very scared for a while there, as we all were.

Some good has come out of this, she has quit smoking, she has stopped drinking soda pop which she used to drink alot of, and eating junk food, and she does not yell no where near as much as she used to. She was having a hard time with the kids before all this happened, I think a combination of stress with the kids mis behaving and some bad habits caused this. Ultimately, this was a part of God's plan for her. So for now she just has to relax, take it easy, and I have had to be a bit more strict with the kids, grounding them and spanking them when they need it. I really hate spanking them, I try to avoid it at all costs, and only do it as a last resort. But I gotta do what I gotta do right?

G.Driggs
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:23:41 AM by G. Driggs »

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »

George when you told me what had happened
there was nothing to do but bring it here for prayer
These people have never let me down when it comes to prayer
and support! You have prayed for me when I needed you!
We're all in this together!
Love you, my brother and friend :-*
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »

Praise God, sounds like things are getting better. Continued blessing to you and your family

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »

George, I will keep your wife in my prayers. I will keep you and the children in prayer , too.

In His Love,
Marlene

Vangie

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

Same here George. 

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Patric

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 07:09:12 PM »

very powerful indeed....God's will is being done....in all things.....thank you for sharing your wife's struggles....it has helped me...and I know from your words it has helped her and your family.....there is power in weakness.....for then the power of Christ rests upon us....
thy will be done...

Silvia Martin

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »

Hang in there... stress is a powerful poison... you got my sympathy and my prayers

God bless,

Silvia

ez2u

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 04:11:24 AM »

George  i will certainly pray for your family.  several years back my husband had heart surgery  i know first hand it can be challenging peggy

hummer

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

George I am praying for you and your family. Ninny thank you very much for the information.

Skip

G. Driggs

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »

Just an update, my wife is fine! Turns out she never had a heart attack or stroke and that it was a misdiagnosis. She left town to get some through testing done and they couldnt find anything wrong. They still do not know what caused the intense chest pains and numbness.

She wanted me to thank you all for the prayers, her and I appreciate it very much.

Ever since the false alarm she has lost 12 pounds in about a month, so maybe this is an answered prayer from before. She has resolved to stay off the junk food, soda and cigarettes. Who ever thought God would answer our prayer through a misdiagnosis?! God is so awesome and good!

Praying for you ALL, always

G.Driggs

Vangie

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 09:41:47 PM »

That's wonderful news George!  Wow.  God is really good at waking us up when he means to, huh!?

Love in Christ to you and your wife and family,
Vangie

rockrdude

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 12:14:17 AM »

George...

This is wonderful news. My prayer for your wife is that she gets healthier and takes better care of herself for years to come. :)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 01:20:55 AM »

I'm glad to hear this.  Thanks for the good report.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Coates

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 05:21:47 PM »

Praise God ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.