bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: an old topic  (Read 4100 times)

dave

an old topic
« on: February 14, 2010, 09:19:39 PM »

I find myself searching for bible forums, you know, to have conversations with  others who believe and follow the Word of God. And each and everytime I do, I find that there are many learned men and woman who read and study the bible and have much to say about the words written there in; but... the docrtrines of men seep and ooze...I get aggravated, almost speechless, there is no way to answer or continue texting to some of the things that is said. I actually come to the point of screaming at the monitor. I do so appreciate this site. Peace and Love Through Jesus

Roy Coates

Re: an old topic
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 11:37:55 PM »

Been there too. Makes it very clear when Jesus said few are chosen He wasn't kidding. Be blessed with BT family, study to answer others, and pray always. Peace

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »

Thanks for the encouragement Roy,

By the way when do we get to see your beautiful bride's husband?
I like to look fellows in the eye.
Bob

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »

Hello micah7:9

Few believe and fewer still follow or comprehend.

I have not gone to the point of screaming at the monitor ;D :) Nothing can be proved much less discussed with idol loving, heretic defending spiritually blind folks.  :) This is not a put down put up observation but one of simple truth and observation. It is difficult to live in a spiritually blind, affection deplete void world following hard on the heals of hypocrisy.

It is a comfort to know we are here in green pastures where there is living water to encourage us and feed us the nourishments that are not available in the wilderness of the world and the dust bowls of the Church systems competing to be right, worthy and merry.

Arc

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 08:26:34 AM »

Hi Arc,

It is like you said in a post "there are only few Mary's and a lot of Martha's"

Heidi
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.