bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupid question here  (Read 4469 times)

Daniel

Stupid question here
« on: June 20, 2006, 09:47:32 AM »

This was irking me, so I thought I'd ask to see if any of you knew why this was so.

You know when you click on someones "profile" and it brings up the posts they have posted?  It shows you a number right?

I clicked on one profile last night for instance, it showed (joined this month and has 18 posts). Now when you click on the posts (to bring those posts up) it said there are "no posts". How can someone show having 18 posts that are not there and still show that they are there? :?

Not important perhaps but I wondered and thought I would ask being curious. Anyone know the reason for this?

Peace

Daniel

Daniel

Stupid question here
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 10:11:38 AM »

Yeah it works on all I have tried Bobby. I can get some posts from way back on others but this particular one (newly joined this month) records 18 within this month but when you check on the posts by clicking on them (which brings you to them) there are "no posts" associated with this particular screen name. I then (instead) ran a "search" on "the name"and it too comes up void. Just weird I thought. So I figured to ask.

Peace

Daniel

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Stupid question here
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 10:11:48 AM »

Quote from: Daniel
This was irking me, so I thought I'd ask to see if any of you knew why this was so.

You know when you click on someones "profile" and it brings up the posts they have posted?  It shows you a number right?

I clicked on one profile last night for instance, it showed (joined this month and has 18 posts). Now when you click on the posts (to bring those posts up) it said there are "no posts". How can someone show having 18 posts that are not there and still show that they are there? :?

Not important perhaps but I wondered and thought I would ask being curious. Anyone know the reason for this?

Peace

Daniel

That can happen when a member has either dropped their membership or have been banned.

Craig

Daniel

Stupid question here
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 11:29:03 AM »

Thanks Craig for clearing that up. I thought to myself, "does this REALLY matter"? No not really, but it irked me, and I just had to ask.

Peace

Daniel

longhorn

Stupid question here
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 11:49:55 AM »

GREMLINS  :?:  :?:

Longhorn

Falconn003

Stupid question here
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 03:37:46 PM »

the ghost in the machine strikes yet again

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.