bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Who God Sends..  (Read 8445 times)

Ninny

Who God Sends..
« on: February 16, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »

They just took Gray back for surgery and I was sitting here thinking how God sends different people into our lives..I thought about how over a year ago this little 2 year old went to visit the eye doctor and the doctor sent him for an MRI which changed our world forever...

You all know the story of course..we all consider this eye doctor to be a hero sent by God! The medical doctors were not paying close enough attention to find out what made a two year old walk like an 8 month old and cross his eye and tilt his head..but one lone opthamologist wanted to know! One lone doctor sent by God..

Now, today we are waiting for this same doctor to repair the damage caused by the brain tumor that we are now sure he was born with! Here's the part that touches my heart. This doctor..whom I only know as Dr. Sugg came in this morning and asked God to guide his hand in the surgery on Grayson's eyes...he asked God's blessing over every aspect of the surgery. What a blessing and a Godsend this doctor is! He has prayed for Gray throughout the whole ordeal! So I would ask today that you all would ask God's continued blessing over this wonderful Dr. Sugg!! I know you guys always have to put up with my rambling on, but when you are nervously waiting for surgery..you gotta pass the time somehow!! I'll post soon as the sugery is over and let you know how the munchkin is doing!!
Kathy :D ;)

Astrapho

Re: Who God Sends..
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »

That's amazing! :D You're right, what a Godsend!! :D I'm looking forward to hear the results, though not with trepidation like I'd have expected. I'll be praying that it all goes well. :D

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

Gray's out of surgery and on his way home!!
Let you know what the doc said when I know! :)

Astrapho

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »

Hurrah!!! :D :D Virtual hug to Grayson!! :D :D

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »

thank you Astrapho!
Keep praying for Gray he didn't get to leave as I had thought...he got sick...he's having trouble seeing so please pray that he recovers fast...he keeps asking where his eyes are..the nurses said it's probably because his eyes are numb...it's scary right now....I know God is watching over him...thanks for praying..
Kathy :)

longhorn

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:18:34 PM »

Prayers going out for Gray.... Looks like a future Texas Longhorn QB...  Let me know when you hear something.  I put one of those Egg cheese and sausage biscutt thingamadoodles in the oven while I went outside to feed all the critters and forgot about it.....bad mistake... my house smells like a cross between a rotten burnt egg dipped in sulfur, overcooked raccoon anus, and regurgitated spoiled cabbage.

Love Ya

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 03:24:12 PM »

Longhorn...you know how to cheer me up! I'm laughing...I haven't heard anything about Gray..last thing I heard was he is a little better...thank you for praying, you big goofball!! and thank you for cheering me up! :)
Now go spray some room deodorizer in your house!! That is just nasty!!
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »

Gray is finally on his way home! He's ok! The doctor said he's having trouble seeing because well duh...he just had surgery on his eyes!! He said it's kinda like having vaseline on your windshield!! Thank you guys for praying! Now in about 6 weeks we should know if we have  total success!
Kathy :D

Astrapho

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 04:25:02 PM »

Woohoo!! Scared me for a second there!! :D :D :D I'll be praying! :D :D Things look up though!

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 04:30:06 PM »

Praying for my twinkle boy!

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »

I thought I'd update on Grayson...thank you all for praying for him! He is improving..this afternoon he threw up and his eyes started to bleed that was scary...every time I try to go home he cries and his eyes would bleed so I have been here all day..every time I move he starts to cry and says don't go Ninny! So here I stay...he's a lot better tonight...I still can't leave! Keep praying that by tomorrow he'll be a LOT better!!
Love you all
Kathy :D

Phil3:10

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 09:41:30 PM »

Kathy,
I have prayed for Gray, Dr. Sugg and for you and family. I do pray that you all have a good night and tomorrow will bring you the peace that you all want and need. It takes most people at least 24 hours to get over being put to sleep and for a child I would assume longer. May our GOD bless and keep your little munchkin and all those lose and dear to him.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Marlene

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 10:41:02 PM »

I will pray for him. I would not be able to leave either.

In His Love,
Marlene

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »

Hi Kathy,

I will continue to pray for little Grayson and I hope he has a full and speedy recovery.  Praying for his Ninny as well.  Get some rest. :)

René

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

Thank you all so much! tonight we are all feeling a bit drained..We feel traumatized...putting the medicine in his little eyes has taken the strength of 3 full sized adults, THAT was the hard part and his cries of "I can't see, I can't see!" whew! I'm glad he's finally asleep and now maybe the rest of us can settle down..I lay down with him tonight when he fell asleep and he was holding onto me so tightly I thought he would never let me get up!! We are all praying that this will be the last big trauma of his ordeal with the brain tumor..
You have all stayed with me throughout it all and I appreciate it more than you will ever know!
I love you all so very much!!
Kathy  :-*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 12:37:00 AM »

kathy,
i just now read about your little munchkin. oh the journey he has been on and he is still a toddler. but this is where the lessons of character are built. you are a testament to that. i too pray that grayson will have a good night's sleep and that his eyes will continue to heal and be strengthened.  dr. sugg was truly an angel of mercy.

claudia

Roy Coates

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 12:48:20 AM »

Praying and Praising keep us posted.

Linny

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 01:46:06 AM »

Praying that this difficult time after surgery will be over quickly. You are such a wonderful Nana. Gray is blessed to have you.
Loveyou! Lin

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 05:03:28 AM »

Hi Kathy

I am sure I speak for others who feel the tug on our hearts as we follow, holding our breath, looking for the signs of His Healing touch on you and your family. We are listening, feeling every moment with you. I certainly can feel the silent prayers of others  like the invisible angels ministering to your needs as you pass through this trial making your eyes keener for His Presence and heart deeper in gratitude towards Him through every healing consequence of surgery filled with love and hope and trust in Him.  I am so glad for your endurance and faith in dependence on Him and for the Doctor who is not there by accident but by appointment of God.

Arc

Heidi

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 07:26:54 AM »

I am so glad for your endurance and faith in dependence on Him and for the Doctor who is not there by accident but by appointment of God.

Like Arc, I am also touched by your faithfulness and belief in God.....He is our Healer.  I will pray for you and your family, may God bless you and protect you and may His love surround your little Grayson.

Love
Heidi
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.