bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thoughts on Origins? Evolution? Big Bang?  (Read 12343 times)

Ninny

Re: Thoughts on Origins? Evolution? Big Bang?
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 02:11:43 AM »

George, you made me smile!  :D
Kathy ;)

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 11:47:28 AM »

Hi aqr,
         the statement that I made of God creating the universe out of nothing was merely figurative, it is obvious that God made everything that we call the universe, creation, from Himself. Can you tell me what God is made out of? Spirit!? What then is spirit,is it matter? Or is it 'NOTHING' that we can physically describe?

Love you to bits, God be with you.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

soberxp

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »

If the words"DNA" can be explained everything,I would say Any species will develop into human,cuz that's random.but why not?why human is human,dog is dog,other is other.
If evolution is true,why all species don't have The same ancestor or why all species don't have The same part of "DNA",If the words"DNA" can be explained everything,why?I never heard any Scientist said:"all species have The same part of "DNA"."
so why?  OH! GOD. you joke with us.

jerreye

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 04:08:55 PM »

I believe that DNA actually proves the existence of an intelligent creator and completely shatters the idea of blind evolution. Think about what DNA actually is. DNA is a coding language. Even biological evolutionists will admit that DNA is a "code". Look at a piece of sheet music, a piece of computer software, a map or even human language. They are all pieces of "code".

Compare these to a rock or a snowflake, for example. There is no "code" in the makeup of a snowflake, even though a snowflake appears to be extremely complex. Even though a snowflake is a complex pattern and appears to have "design", it is a natural occurrence due to weather, rain, wind, etc. DNA is not a naturally occurring pattern. It is a design.

If something has been encoded (symbolized), then a mind is at work, pure and simple. Codes demand forethought and purpose. Even atheists will admit that a map, a piece of software, or a human language must have come from a mind. DNA, by its very nature is no different!

I discovered this at a site called CosmicFingerprints. Well worth the read!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 04:17:29 PM by jerreye »

aqrinc

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »

We do not need to look any farther than our own selves, everything we can see of us is only the tiniest fraction, less than -0.01% of what we consist of, have any doubt, check your atoms lately?. Guess what the +99.99% that hold all together is? amazing what we learn when we let Scripture explain itself.

Some in current Physics, liken us to holograms, there is some validity in that analogy, but only in our visible (perceptible -0.01% parts). The two excerpts below from Scripture tell everyting, but it is well to go and read those complete chapters a few more times, lots of light there.

Col 1:15-19 (GNB)
15  Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

16  For through him God created everything in heaven and on earth, the seen and the unseen things, including spiritual powers, lords, rulers, and authorities. God created the whole universe through him and for him.
17  Christ existed before all things, and in union with him all things have their proper place.

18  He is the head of his body, the church; he is the source of the body's life. He is the first-born Son, who was raised from death, in order that he alone might have the first place in all things.

19  For it was by God's own decision that the Son has in himself the full nature of God.

Rom 1:18-23 (GNB)
18  God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known.
19  God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain.

20  Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all!
21  They know God, but they do not give him the honor that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness.

22  They say they are wise, but they are fools;
23  instead of worshiping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortals or birds or animals or reptiles.

george :).

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

Jesus Christ is the “Missing Link” Evolutionists are looking for! :D
The Jews are looking for the missing Ark of the Covenant. Will either the Evolutionists or the Jews find the Truth?
Arc

gmik

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 12:34:39 AM »

Hi all....Geology- land masses- striations...that stuff really sets me to thinking more so than evolution stuff....How old this earth is!!!!  No deepness here, just chipping in on a very enjoyable thread!

margo

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »

Arc,  I love the missing link is Jesus Christ.  Also the Jews are looking for the perfect red heifer but they won't find it because we are that perfect red heifer in progress.  I looked up what is a heifer, and it is a young calf that is a virgin, and after she has a calf she becomes a cow. 
Spiritually we are the virgin bride to be.  Amen

Blessings,
Margo
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.