bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Love Ya'll  (Read 3285 times)

LiberatedEagle

I Love Ya'll
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »

Greetings Family,

I just want to say I love all of my brothers and sisters who have accepted the true will of God. I know we are to love our enemies as well, but I want to say especially to my family in Christ that I admire the dedication and commitment you all have to pleasing Christ. You all encourage me without even trying just by being faithful and showing the members and guest here true love.

To the moderators, I thank ya'll. I pray one day that God instills in me more wisdom and patience to be apt to teach and deal with the questions that arise on a daily basis. It's obvious you all have put in a lot of time studying the word of God and I just believe we have the best teachers, evangelist, pastors, ministers, right here among us. I just feel so blessed to be apart of something so real.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Charles

Ninny

Re: I Love Ya'll
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 11:00:56 PM »

Well, Charles...all that love back to you and I agree that you won't find a better group of people to love you!! Look how they've put up with ME!! Woo-hoo!! Seriously...they have loved me and prayed for me and with me it's amazing!! I have learned a lot since I've been here!!
and Charles...I'm glad you're here, buddy!
Kathy ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 12:15:42 AM »

Thanks Charles, Love you too. I must say that I am not taking credit for "accepting the true will of God" I got it kinda like a smack in the back of my head( as seen on tv's NCIS). Dont get me wrong I am blessed but I can't take credit for any of it. Thanks for the encouragement.Peace

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 01:39:01 AM »

Look how they've put up with ME!! Woo-hoo!!

HILARIOUS Ninny!!  ;D ;D ;D You are definitely a bright spot. I remember when I first became a member 2 years ago you showered me with attention...ummm...what happened???...I kinda like attention ::) Just kiddin bud...lol. No.. for real... I do like attention, but God's got to help me in that area  :-\  I know God's got little Grayson secure in his arms, he has the best nana in the world. I must admit I sometimes get you and Linny mixed up...ummm sorry  :-\ Love ya still  ;D

Hey Roy,

Thanks for the love bro..This is what it's all about right. Fellowshipping in love. That's what Jesus said in John 13:35 "By this shall all men know ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another" I totally understand what you're saying in regards to the GIFT of understanding. I pray everyday that God gives me a little more of His gift.

I wish everybody the best, but most of all I pray we all remain stedfast in the doctrine we received here at BT.

HALLELUJAH!!

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »

amen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.