bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: moving in the supernatural  (Read 14475 times)

mharrell08

Re: moving in the supernatural
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 12:33:23 AM »

Hi, I am a bit confused on something, maybe the mods. can help out with this. I am very happy for anyone that believers they have had a healing from God. Onelovedread was in a chaple when this event happened. My question is how does this event fit with Rev.18. 4 and it sounds like the Lord does dwell in some churches hmmm, maybe I should start checking out a few.
          Ricky

Ricky,

Being in a church or chapel has nothing to do with healing. Christ healed the multitudes in and out of the synagogue, all throughout the towns [Matt 4:23, 9:35].

Yes Christ 'walks in the midst' of the church [Rev 2:1], but He nonetheless tells 'His people' to come out of Babylon [Rev 18:4].

Excerpt from Lake of Fire Part 7 (http://bible-truths.com/lake7.html):

These evil and unscriptural doctrines are idols in the hearts of millions! And until they repent and get rid of these "idols of the heart" (Ezek. 14:4), they cannot be Christ’s disciples or apostles. They may say that they are "apostles," but they are not. The very church of God where Jesus Christ "walks" in their midst and "holds the seven angels of the seven churches in His hand," nonetheless, has in its midst, "…them which say they are apostles, and ARE NOT … but LIARS." They say that they are circumcised in heart Jews, but they are NOT,

"I know the BLASPHEMY of them which say they are [circumcised in heart] Jews, and are NOT, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN." (Rev. 2:1, 2, 9).

Hope this helps,

Marques

Kat

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »

Hi Ricky,

Here is another excerpt to go along with what Marques posted.

http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html -----------------------

A TRUTH NO LONGER TOLD IN SUNDAY SCHOOL OR CHURCH

John tells us that Satan has a "synagogue." Synagogue means "a gathering together, an assembly, a congregation." This should not sound strange to our ears, seeing that we have already learned from Paul’s writings:

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the minister of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their work."

And so Satan has "false apostles," and "ministers of righteousness." Where then would we expect these false apostles and ministers of righteousness that belong to Satan, to reside? Why in "The synagogue of Satan," of course! And what do Satan’s ministers do that enables them to "deceive the whole world?" Paul again tells us:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

And just where might we find such a "synagogue of Satan, with false apostles, and false ministers of righteousness, witnessing to the world with power, and signs and lying wonders?"

Certainly not in some macabre-looking, haunted-house structure with a giant marquee out front reading: "COME AND WORSHIP WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS"!

WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN?

The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches—in The Church!

"…you have tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and have found them liars" (Rev. 2:2).
-----------------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 02:30:21 AM »

Hi everyone, I love this place. :) and its a good thing I don't talk to much. Christ does not dwell in temples made by hands but He walks in the midst of them getting all the credit for healing that Satan preforms. Would that be good or evil Christ would be doing? either way it does not fit right. I see it that any healing that Satan does in church and Christ gets the credit for will through Rev. 18.4 right out the window with these people and the church they are in. No wonder we cant caught a UFO, aliens don't want nothing to do with us, we would confuse then to death with this adventure we have going on in life.
           Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

mharrell08

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »

Hi everyone, I love this place. :) and its a good thing I don't talk to much. Christ does not dwell in temples made by hands but He walks in the midst of them getting all the credit for healing that Satan preforms. Would that be good or evil Christ would be doing?

Ricky,

What scripture states Satan 'performs healing'?

Luke 13:15-17  The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his a@@ from the stall, and lead him away to watering? And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? And when he had said these things, all his adversaries were ashamed: and all the people rejoiced for all the glorious things that were done by Him [Jesus, as it was Jesus who healed this woman from under the 'bounds' of Satan].

Isa 54:16  ...I [God] have created the waster [Satan] to destroy.

John 10:9-10  I [Jesus] am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief [Satan] does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy [not to 'perform healings']. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

No, it would not be 'evil' for Christ to heal people, no matter where they are...that is the same line of thinking the Pharisees thought of Christ when He healed on the Sabbath. It is NEVER evil to bless or to do good to someone.

Phil 1:18  What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense [personal gain, insincere motives] or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and in this I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice [ASV].

Hope this helps,

Marques

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 12:39:02 PM »

aliens don't want nothing to do with us

Ricky, don’t be worried too much about “aliens” rather be looking out for the “Beast” :D

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she  ( not some alien) was the mother of all living.

Also, bear in mind that there are many kinds of works. In Revelations 2 and 3, Jesus affirms that He knows our works.

Ephesus I know your works….But I have against you
Smyrna I know your works,
Pergamos, I know your works….But I have a few things against you
Thyatira, I know your works…..But I have a few things against you,
Sardis,I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead.
 Philadelphia and Laodicea, I know your works….

Our works are not judged. We, our spiritual condition is what will be judged according to our works.

Rev 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And each one of them was judged according to their works.

Arc

Ricky

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 10:01:35 PM »

Hi Arc, aliens? that was a joke, they do not exist, and if they did I could battle an army of them, but not the beast right now he is to powerful. Marques, please do not get me wrong I was not implying that Jesus does healing under the power of Satan. The Lord does not dwell in temples made by hands. Temples, meaning buildings, churches etc. The body is also called a temple,I believe. Now if that temple is made up of lies and church doctrines, it would be made by man and the Lord does not dwell with that temple, that's what I was getting at. Kat, thankyou your replies always do good for me. I read somewhere in Rays writings that Satan throne is the church to me that means he owns it, runs it and guys like Benny Hinn is proof of that. But Jesus does heeling's in the churches that teach lies about Him and that would make people stay in that healing church regardless of what Rev.18.4 says. Kat, Marques, I have a ? for you, why is it that I believe what Ray teaches but I cannot grab onto it in understanding. When I left church 10 years ago because of the false teachings, I then separated the bible and God from all churches and religions and have convinced myself that they do not belong to Him. This may be where my problem is. Hope you can help.
          Bless you all.    Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Kat

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2010, 02:21:07 AM »

Hi Ricky,

why is it that I believe what Ray teaches but I cannot grab onto it in understanding.

I can only tell you how it is for me personally. I believed what Ray teaches from the first time I read it, BUT it took over a year of intense study of his articles before I felt I had even a basic understanding of what he taught and I still need daily study in order to keep inching forward.

Of course understanding only comes as God grants it to you, that's why praying for Him to open our understanding is so important. I think believing is the start and as you apply diligent study and meditation on these truths your understanding grows accordingly. I know it is not by our own effort/works that we gain knowledge of these truths, but that is when His spirit teaches me, when I am studying and meditating, so I study as much as possible. Then I have information from studying that I can meditate on and be taught even more.

When I left church 10 years ago because of the false teachings, I then separated the bible and God from all churches and religions and have convinced myself that they do not belong to Him. This may be where my problem is.

I had been lead astray by a few churches over the years, but I would not let that experience prevent me from accepting the truth wholeheartedly once God lead me to it. I have found Ray's material to be the means by which God has taught me most of the truths so far. I think for me it was a question of realizing that the first experiences in the church was the darkness that had to come before the light/truth could shine in.  I do not regret the time I was in the church, it was a valuable lesson, I just want to release any hold I have on the doctrines they taught. But certainly I don't want that experience to make me hesitate to embrace the truth I have found now. Anyway that's just what my experience has been.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

mharrell08

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2010, 09:59:33 AM »

why is it that I believe what Ray teaches but I cannot grab onto it in understanding.

Hello Ricky,

Well as you already know, understanding comes from the Lord [Luke 24:45, Ps 119:125]. He gives in part and continues to work in increments to help in our understanding. I really don't know why He gives more to some than others...but I only trust this is what is necessary for every believer's life.

For a sound foundation in your studies, I would suggest:

Lake of Fire Part 1 - This helps in understanding 'metaphors, figures of speech, symbols/types, etc.' The bible is FULL of these and wisdom helps one to discern and recognize in the OT as well as the NT.

12 Truths to Understanding God's Word - This should be the bedrock in understanding the scriptures...every TRUE belief and doctrine should be able to hold up to the scriptures presented in this study.

Foundational Truths bible study, Feb 08 - Help believers in understanding the 'basics' of the faith...great starting and growing point.

Hope this helps,

Marques

indianabob

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 03:04:41 PM »

Marques,

Thanks for your helpful input.
It is often necessary to be candid or even blunt.
It is good that you have this candor in balance with sincere love.
So thanks also for your diligence in attending to moderation for all of us.
I love to watch as you and Kat and others build upon each other's contribution to aid the spiritual growth of a brother.

Bob

Ninny

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »

I'll tell you something that happend to me..long before I had ever even heard of Bible Truths or Ray Smith..it isn't proof that God answers prayer, I have learned that if we pray for HIS will then our prayers are answered! ( I learned that from our dear Ray)
My mother was my age when she passed away...she died I'm not afraid to say she died..lots of people have a problem with saying that...anyway...She was a terrible diabetic and thirty odd years ago they didn't have a lot of the good medical knowledge that we have now..My mother had a mild stroke, and suffered kidney failure and slipped into a coma...I just left her room and went to the little hospital chapel and sat down and prayed this prayer.."Lord, I know that you are able to heal my mother, if it is your will..If you would heal her and restore her to perfect health, that would be great and I would ask that you do that! If that is not in your plan or your will for her to be restored in perfect health then please just let her go. I'd rather be without my mother than to see her suffer anymore." (my mother had a very hard life and suffered more than any of us knew).  Such a peace came over me and I knew that my mom was in God's care...someone met me outside of her room when I got back and said, "I'm sorry, your mother is gone..."

The emotion that passed through me at that moment wasn't deep sorrow or anger...It was peace in knowing that whatever the circumstances..God is always there and He is never too busy to hear the prayers of a little off the wall 24 year old! I will never forget that day.. I didn't realize it until these past few years when I learned that God does answer prayer like Ray says," Any time we pray for God's will to be done our prayers are answers!" that's the "supernatural" way I have experienced God!! I have had many such encounters with God!!
Kathy ;) :-*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.