bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have I Got This Correct?  (Read 5134 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Have I Got This Correct?
« on: February 19, 2010, 12:23:02 AM »

I have been thinking about everything discussed on this website.

Ray has said everything is One.  All the parables are one.  God is One.  The Father is in Jesus, and Jesus is in the Father; They are One.  The Bible is all about One: God.  The message of the bible is one: God is creating humankind in His Image.

Before anything was created, there was God.  God is Spirit.  God is Love.  God is, was, and shall be.  God is everything, the totality.

In or at a beginning, God created Jesus, who is the creative original.  Jesus proceeded forth and came out of God.  Jesus has a separate consciousness from God the Father, that is, He is self aware, but Jesus and the Father are One: They have the same Spirit; They have the same character; They have the same goals.

Through Jesus, God the Father is creating everything else.  The Father is creating a family.  He is creating billions and billions of beings just like Jesus, just like the Father.  All of these beings will have a separate consciousness and be self aware, but they will have the same Spirit and Character as God. God will be all in all.  All will be One.  All will be Spirit.  All will be Love.

Once, there was only God.  After God is finished, there will be billions and billions of gods, who all will be one with the Father, Who will then lead us forward, and the increase of His Peace and Government there will be no end.

Have I got this correct?  Am I missing something?  Have I misstated anything?  

I believe the above is the Truth.  If I left anything out, God will fill in the pieces later.  The big truth is that God is creating all of us just like Himself, and everything will be perfected in the end.

Consequently, of what significance are any of the problems that we all and the world face daily?  They hurt us in the present, for a short period of time, but eventually everything will be well.  But Oh how they hurt us at the moment.

I do not have any more questions of significance.  I understand the big picture.  All the little details will come later.

I have the eons of the eons and after to learn to speak Greek.  What was the cause of the decline and fall of the Roman Empire?  What is a quark?  How did God put the wiggle in a woman's walk?  I have plenty of time to learn all of these things and everything else.

I am at peace with God and filled with happiness and contentment.  Now I hope no one will spoil everything by showing that I am wrong.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:31:55 PM by John from Kentucky »

aqrinc

Re: Have I Got This Correct?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 03:04:12 AM »

Hi John,

I like this, need to study it some more, but no disagreement from me, will comment more later.

george :).

mmijares

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 03:30:35 AM »

This made me smile  ;D

How did God put the wiggle in a woman's walk?

And this one  ;D

Now I hope no one will spoil everything by showing that I am wrong.

Seriously...what you wrote is what I have also understood and learned in this site.  What boggles me is the question - Why would God (the Father) create beings that are like Him?

F@lgn0n

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 07:27:27 AM »

Why would God (the Father) create beings that are like Him?

I submit: "Why Not" - After all, how should we be? Should we be "less" than perfection? Why would God create something that is not also "Perfect", as He is.
I'm just a man, carnal .. but even I, when I do something, I put my heart into it, and I try to make it become a TRUE REFLECTION of who and what I am ....

Does that make sense to you guys?

Peace.

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »

The only caveat I think I might add to that (and perhaps it's already assumed) is that the Father will always be superior to Jesus and Jesus will always be our Lord and will always be superior to us even after we are finally made in God's image.  We will certainly never be equal to Jesus or his Father.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 10:25:54 AM »

Hi John

Let me tweak your observation with a pinch of cosmic spice, phenomenally speaking.  :D

God is a Father.

The Father made a Son.  The Son is a Groom of a Bride.

There are to be  Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom of God.

There is to be celebration, inspiration, jubilation and family in the Kingdom of God. No more tears. 8)

Will Sons and Daughters visit the earth from the heavens?  Will they do something new, better, bigger, braver, GREATER in fulfillment of what Christ said?

Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 16:22  And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Rev 19:7  Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
We ain’t seen nothing yet!

Arc

mharrell08

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 10:49:26 AM »

In or at a beginning, God created Jesus, who is the creative original, an exact replica of God.  Jesus proceeded forth and came out of God.

Hello John,

One point: Christ is the Father's image, not an exact replica. An exact replica implies being one & the same. All that the Father says and does is THROUGH the Son

1 Tim 2:15  one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus...

Heb 11:3  Through faith we understand that the worlds
[eons] were framed by the word of God [Jesus], so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hope this helps

Marques

ARisingSon

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

John, I loved your summary of the plan of God. The twek was helpful.

Why would the Most High God create beings in His likeness?                                                                                                   The only answer I have at the present is He is Absolute Love which is totally selfless. This kind of love must have someone to bestow that love upon. Hence came the Son.  But the Most High being infinite, He has an infinite love to bestow. Hence comes all of us (and more). Trully AWESOME!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.