bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking At Our Self and Others through the eyes of God!  (Read 4988 times)

Marlene

Looking At Our Self and Others through the eyes of God!
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:23:15 PM »

Hello All, This is not really any question. But, if you have any verses you like to share or any thoughts God has given you I would love to here them.

First, I would like to tell you sincerely how much I love and value all of you.  I am very blessed of God to know all of you. When, new people come in I see how hard many of you work to help them to understand. You are kind,  but always truthfull. Even, when someone does not see something you can show them in love and gentleness of Spirit.  This becomes like a home to you. I truly can see God working in each of you. I see God working in the ones who are new and  can barely see the light. But, our Great God continues to show mercy, even when he drags you to stay and endure what seems like sometimes a beating.

When, God makes us exam the Beast that we are it is a painful process. But, it is glorious process. But, trying to gain the truth is not always easy. But, God is there all the way with us.

I have to admit to all of you that I have been fighting the Beast and I did not even understand for sometime what it really was. I did not think, I was trying to do it on my own. That Beast was trying to hang on to obeying the commandments of Moses. Which, no one can do. I was not aware of what the Beast that was in me really was. I had not been given eyes to see myself or even others the way God really truly does. Learning the truth and looking and seeking God to help me to see has been a blessing beyond measure. God gave me a bright light. I was trying to do it on my own. Well , that idol is gone. I never , want to look back at that old Law Beast, or I will be like Sarah and turn into a pillar of Salt.  Like the Song I fought the Law and the Law won.

I see how God helps you to forgive others and move forward and not backwards. Even, what seems to be the difficult people. Me myself being difficult.
You have to love and have compassion on all. Charity is when you give to others and share some of the light God has showed you. That, is Love. Ray has done that.  Well, I guess it took along time for me to see how God looks at me. He looks at me as a finished product. And, since God forgives us and sees us as good we no longer have to live in torment. By not coming to him or forgiving. I could not forgive myself or stand to look at my flaws. He helped me to look at myself as a finished person. He humbled me and has made me look at the whole world as finished. Even, those evil compasses around us. I was so overwhelmed after learning no Hell. I was so blessed. God takes us in his time. I just thought maybe those who are fighting the good fight, that me sharing this can help you.

There is nothing of more value or blessing to know the truths of God. The world has nothing to offer. God has had me seeking strongly for months. He is shining that light brighter. It not looking dark any more even though evil (darkness) is all around. I hope this helps some one. I want to give charity because to give is one of the greatest things we can do. Its not easy to bare our self. But, I could not bare myself until I knew what was in the Beast I was fighting.I just wanted to tell you all run the race and keep moving forward as only God can lead you there. It is all his, and what he gives us his all him

Peace and Love and Charity are gifts from God. I am sure many of you are already aware of this.

I agree with the board. About, not teaching. For, it is preposterous to teach before you learn.

If , any one wants to add anything to this scriptures or any thing, I would love that. I hope in some way this is a help to someone not seeing any light.

In His Love,
Marlene

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Looking At Our Self and Others through the eyes of God!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:48:43 PM »

Very nicely put Marlene.  Thanks for sharing.

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 04:42:01 PM »

There is nothing of more value or blessing to know the truths of God.

Well said Marlene  :)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 04:59:54 PM »

Hi M.

we no longer have to live in torment

1Th 5:9  For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Th 5:10  who died for us, so that whether we watch or sleep we should live together with Him.
1Th 5:11  Therefore comfort one another, and edify one another, even as you also do.
 8)

Thank you!

Arc
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 05:52:16 PM by Arcturus »

Kat

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »

Hi Marlene,

Well, I guess it took along time for me to see how God looks at me. He looks at me as a finished product.

This statment of yours made me think that sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees. That we can get so bogged down in what is going on around us that we lose sight of the big picture (the forest), or maybe we just haven't got to the big picture yet. 

But we have to go through the necessary steps of the process, He doesn't give it to us all at once. It does take time to see the big picture.

Isa 28:9  "Whom will he teach knowledge?
       And whom will he make to understand the message?
       Those just weaned from milk?
       Those just drawn from the breasts?
Isa 28:10  For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,
       Line upon line, line upon line,
       Here a little, there a little."

We all start out on milk, no body would ever consider giving a baby a steak to eat.  No, first they get milk, then they go on to pabulum, something soft and east to digest. Then we continue to feed them things harder to eat as they grow, but it takes time. They will evenually get to steak, but it's quite a long process before they do.

So is the process with learning these truths, first we learn the basics, then we move on to more slightly difficult things, but things that are still easy to chew. Then we move on to even more difficult things and so it goes "precept upon precept."  It does seem daunting at fisrt, but if we continue He will bring us to a place where we will understand what the "finished product" will be like.  When the big picture begins to open up in front of us that gives us so much hope and couragment to continue on, doesn't it?  Thanks for sharing  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 10:16:57 PM »

Very poetically said Marlene.

Peace
Roy

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 10:19:51 PM »

These verses have always humbled me to God.

Isa. 45:5-12

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me.  I am the Lord, and there is no other.  I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster [EVIL]; I, the Lord, do all these things.  You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the Lord, have created it.  Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'He has no hands'?  Woe to him who says to his father, 'What have you begotten?' or to his mother, 'What have you brought to birth?'  This is what the Lord says-- the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Concerning things to come, do you question me about my children, or give me orders about the work of my hands?  It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.

WOW powerful stuff !

Sure put me in my place!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 10:39:31 PM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 01:20:31 AM »

Kat, yes it does encourage us to press on when God gives us more of his light.

Arc, you have often helped me whith your post and helped the light shine bright.

Fester, it sure is an eye opener. among so many other eye openers. God never ceases to amaze me. What, a delight he is.

Thanks to Roy and Marques coments.

I just love when I am reading the Bible and God shows me a verse that I have often either not given much attention to. You really do need to take time when you read the Bible and ask God to give you his Spirit to understand. I often find him drawing me back to things that I never understood just like a light turning on!  I have always believe God showed me things that were like a soft whisper and to get my attention a big boom. I am learning they both are good.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.