bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer  (Read 3883 times)

ez2u

prayer
« on: February 26, 2010, 02:18:18 AM »

My trials have been very difficult lately.  Several times i have felt i was losing my natural mind.  please pray peggy

Ninny

Re: prayer
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 10:03:25 AM »

Peggy...I'm praying for you...I know what you're going through...please hang on!
Love you..
Kathy :-*

rockrdude

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 10:13:11 AM »

Peggy,

I will keep you in prayer, too. I can totally relate to the trials being difficult. I am sometimes amazed at just how difficult life can be.

We WILL get through this together..
God leads us THROUGH the valley of the shadow of death. That means we really will make it all the way through. :)

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 03:43:49 PM »

Peggy, I will keep you in prayer. We are all family here. When, my Brother or Sister hurts I love to pray for them.  When, we pray for others it takes our eyes off of self.  We have a God who will never forsake us.

In His Love,
Marlene

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 04:17:26 PM »

Several times i have felt i was losing my natural mind

I know what that is like. It is real. What is truly amaizing is that it is necessary to the work God is doing that only He knows how to perform, complete and perfect.

I know you trust in Him Peggy.

Arc

Shammie

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 06:51:51 PM »

I am praying for you Peggy.I am also in a similar situation.Look only to the Lord who does not ignore the cries of the afflicted and will sustain us through all our trials.The Spirit of the Lord is our shield and He is our Shephard.

Press on Peggy.

Shameka

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 01:13:12 AM »

this is late to reply but i have not been able to be for now.  Arcturus  i want to specially thank you for your encouraging post  it means a lot to me.  Ninny thank you for your love and faithful friendship.  I feel likei am losing my mind so much has come upon me and it is very hard to place into words.  respectfully   peggy       

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »

Peggy, you know I am keeping you in my prayers...
Love you! call me any time...
Kathy

onelovedread

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »

You've got it, Peggy. God will keep you and we will pray.

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 04:37:23 PM »

Peggy:  I will also remember you in prayer.

I have a family member who had been going thru severe trials for about a year and a half;  we would have our talks and all I could say to him, whether he was encouraged by it or not, was that God has his plan and things are according to His schedule.  Just last week when things seemed to have no recourse, God appeared; right on time!!  This has also strengthened me.  I don't say this to diminish what you are going thru but pray that it helps you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.