bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A wild bird  (Read 8457 times)

Roy Martin

Re: A wild bird
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 03:59:47 PM »

LOL :D :D :D
 Okay! the fertilizer is a blessing to the flowers. I'm blessed and the ground receives its portion. A bird has done that to me, but at the time I didn't see the blessing, only the fertilizer because the bird didn't even stop to say hello, just dumped on me and kept on going. At the moment I don't know what to think of that. I think it might have been more of a warning since I received only one end of it. :o

Roy
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 04:06:19 PM by Roy Martin »

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »

In my early teens I was walking down the road with my slingshot.  Picking up rocks and shooting them.  I fired one almost straight up aiming at nothing and this dead bird fell to the ground a few feet in front of me.  It was a once in a lifetime shot that I was never able to replicate.
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 03:18:17 AM »

and when it's your time...it's your time.   :D

claudia

Roy Martin

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 10:37:38 AM »

Fester, my brother. I consider, and see you as a blessing just as the wild bird. ;)

Peace
Roy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.