bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paint, repair and polish!  (Read 3601 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Paint, repair and polish!
« on: February 27, 2010, 02:22:47 PM »

I feel so cared for and gently administered to that God is keeping me aware that how and what I would do is not how or what HE can do. I witness that every time, EVERY TIME, I have written a post to the forum or even a PM to a member. We know  that the Forum and BT is established through those persons God appointed to bring into existence this Web Site, His Voice and Spirit and this Forum for us to practice and exercise to apply His Spirit, Mind, Heart and Truth. Those less seen or heard invisible benefactors who obey God to provide us this place of interaction, I believe are more advanced in their Election than any of us. Their prayers we need. Their sympathy and empathy we require for our hope to be less vocal as light and more effective as salt as they are. It comforts me that I know Ray Smith prays daily for us here. That helps~! It helps a lot!!

It is certainly not easy to be exhibit A for others to learn from my mistakes! I know that each of us can be an example to one another of the wonderful work God does in and for us once we are liberated from our sense of fear of failure or pride to succeed that can be seen as a need for being seen as holy, special or set apart. We are part of the same lot. That lot is the world that Christ is saving, healing and restoring and reconciling to Himself. All have fallen short. ALL.

It really helps me to be here in this Forum!

What I find so wonderful is that the membership here are united to believe what Ray has been instrumental of Gods Spirit to unveil for us which has been hidden from others. What we see and know is just extraordinary and I can well imagine hearing the words, what you see is what the angels ached to see before you! That is us here who see the truth in the teachings on this Web Site as  acknowledged by so many others who get it and comprehend even if they do not write a word here.

I think it is so challenging to the flesh to see that our worst enemies are one day going to be our brethren. As I start to see that I can feel the flesh just give up and sigh its last sigh of defeat. It feels that way, and I am not saying it is that way. We need to die daily as did Paul and then once and for all, we shall know the defeat of death through Christ.

It is so thrilling to know that  others here and even maybe in  this Forum may be elected to be there. Others who may not post or who simply observe. Others who have been here who have been set aside by God to the appointment of whatever God has to do to purify them as He does and is doing with us all here. God knows His own!

It may be felt to be or experienced to be quite  tedious to keep answering the same old questions, addressing the same old fears and responding to the same old errors of understanding but how else are we to exercise? :)

I recall seeing a movie that my son enjoys. He has his red belt in Karate and the film he watched showed a young man who wanted to learn from the Master. The Master agreed to train him and began his apprenticeship by asking him to paint his house. Then he asked him to polish the floors and then he had to repair the fence. Finally the youth became so aggravated that he decided to leave. At the point of no return the Master challenged him to defend his decision and showed him that the effort he had taken to pain the house, was that same move required to block a punch. The effort he used to polish the floor was the same move required to save his head from being struck off his shoulders. The effort he had used to repair the fence was the same move he needed to deflect a lethal blow to his face and neck.

So here we are learning to paint, polish and repair each other. You know that our Lord comes with his Elect. If we, or any brother or sister here be so chosen to return with Him, may they never forget us as we rejoice in what the Lord has done and what He has called us to do. Paint, repair and polish and be found working, serving, practicing, helping, encouraging when He returns. Certainly with gratitude for those less visible, vocal and discerned behind the stage. THANK YOU for all your heartache, your efforts and prayers. We are given to so continue thanks to your efforts....

2Ti 3:14  ...... in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
2Ti 3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Arc
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:53:46 PM by Arcturus »

Roy Martin

Re: Paint, repair and polish!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 08:14:22 PM »

Arcturus, A very spiritually inspired post, of this I have no doubt. A good example for all of us to consider.

Roy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 02:18:13 AM »

ah yes deborah!  "karate kid" with 'mr. miyagi'.  8)
nice analogy.  :)

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:26 AM »

Thanks Roy, but who will believe our report? ;)

;D yes claudia!....doesn't matter if the house believes or the paint agrees or the polish is wearisome right :D... :)...God see's!

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.