bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am very sick  (Read 11855 times)

Roy Coates

Re: I am very sick
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »

Rene', I will be praying for you, as well! :)
Kathy ;)
amen

myms

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 03:36:53 AM »

Sorry for belated response - my prayers are very much for you both! Myms

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »

he's not an easy patient

How wonderful, your simple humble admission of honesty Rene. Thank you.

It is so difficult for women to have to hold up the weight of emotional support in the distress of illness that effects our loved ones. I know it is not easy but it is strengthening of our abilities to suffer and endure.

We, the often silent and over looked, seemingly unrewarded souls, have to bear our burdens too. We are the weaker vessels strengthened by the love of our husbands and the Spirit of Christ working all things to good.

We are with you Rene as I am sure every sister in Christ and Daughter of God  understands the bond that unites us to suffer the  fidelity to support our men elected to suffer for Christ.

I can feel your trial in my heart as I believe our brothers here and our sisters share with you here. Be comforted Rene and keep on keeping on.

Love to you
Deborah

hummer

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »

Hi Deborah,

Beautiful are your words of encouragement for Rene!

Skip

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 03:47:31 PM »

Hi Skip

That humming bird? in your picture reminds me of the one that landed on Stacey's hand as he was out to sea....thank you

Deb

iris

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »

Dennis, I hope you are feeling better now! My prayers are with you and Rene.

Iris

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 01:25:29 PM »

Hi Deborah,

Beautiful are your words of encouragement for Rene!

Skip

Absolutely.  Deborah (Arc) is very gifted and I take much pleasure and encouragement in reading her comments. :)

Rene'   

OBrenda

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »

I am a bit late I see in reading this, prayers for you both...

Linny

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 12:03:09 AM »

So sorry for you Dennis. I had a root canal last month and still have to go back for more in the same tooth as soon as I find another $400.  :o ::)
Rene', you will also be in my prayers. I think all husbands are rough patients aren't they?  :-X
Lin

Samson

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 12:24:12 AM »

So sorry for you Dennis. I had a root canal last month and still have to go back for more in the same tooth as soon as I find another $400.  :o ::)
Rene', you will also be in my prayers. I think all husbands are rough patients aren't they?  :-X
Lin

It's part of the Male Profile, we don't like Doctors, Dentists, Nurses(At least going to see them), If you have good Medical Coverage, they really Love to see you, otherwise, only when they have to, ;)

cjwood

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2010, 02:47:16 AM »

dennis,
i was wondering how your root canal went. i hope that you are now resting more comfortably (with possibly the aid of some very good pain relievers  ;). )  let us know how you are doing.

claudia

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

I was too sick to go to the dentist Claudia. Going to try again Monday.

Dennis

Linny

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »

If it helps at all, my root canal went fine. I was only uncomfortable for a day and took Ibuprophin and it was tender for a week. I am not dreading going back for the other one except for having to pay for it. ::)

Billy Bob White

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2010, 09:40:41 PM »

Hi, Dennis

You don't know me, but I am called Billy Bob White.  At the appropriate time, I will introduce myself when the Lord declares and give my testimony.  In the meantime, don't worry about something as simple as a root canal.  When the  needle full of novocaine is injected into your jaw, it hurts like the dickens but it doesn't have to.  To offset this pain, simply take your thumb and forefinger and squeeze your ear lobe hard.  If you still feel pain, squeeze harder.  Your mind will not let you think about the needle.  The ear is more sensitive than the jaw.  All I'm asking is that you try it and let me know how it works for you.  It has worked for my people for a long time. 

In the name of Jesus, love ya

"B B W" said it.

cjwood

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 02:34:56 AM »

dennis,
i am sorry that you are still sick. the best thing i can add to your most likely, large arsenal of remedies, is my prayer for you. so i will take my request to our Great Healer/Pharmacist.

love to you,
claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.