bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannah Grace...needs prayer!!!  (Read 4646 times)

Ninny

Hannah Grace...needs prayer!!!
« on: February 27, 2010, 09:37:52 PM »

Everyone please be praying for Hannah Grace...they are sending her to Birmingham to Childrens Hospital..She has been running a temperature for the past several days and they can't find a reason for it..Her parents are really in need of prayers for peace and comfort. It was just one year ago when she lay at the point of death after undergoing stem cell transplants..this little girl has been through so much and her parents have never lost their faith that God is in control, but you know this is a scary and dark time for them..I know they are scared...just please lift them up to God! I'll pass on whatever we find out..
Thanks all of you for your prayers!
On a more cheerful note..Elijah had his 3rd birthday yesterday!!! It was one year ago that we were praying that he would make it to his 2nd birthday...He was so sick on his 2nd birthday his parents were praying if he made it to 2years old that God would pull him through to 3 years old! He's doing really well!
Keep praying!!
Kathy :-*

Marlene

Re: Hannah Grace...needs prayer!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 12:45:08 AM »

I will pray for her Kathy.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 02:14:26 AM »

i ask for His Grace to be on our hannah grace. and His Mercy. and His Lovingkindness. and also upon her family members and friends.

claudia

tamaralv

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 03:07:10 AM »

Gotcha Kathy!  I'll be praying for little Hannah Grace and all her family.

Peace and Love in Christ,
Tammy

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »

I have a preliminary update for Hannah Grace...her fever is down and they have not gotten a good explanation for the fevers..she is scheduled for an MRI at 2 this afternoon...please be praying for a good report and peace for the family...I want to paste a bit of what her daddy updated on her caringbridge page just a little while ago...

We know that God is in control.  This is just one of many steps we have taken on this journey.  We are just anxious to find out what could be causing these random fevers and headaches.  There are tons of different reasons for the symptoms, but we just pray the doctors find out what it is.  I would be lying if I say that we weren't worried.  Pray for our peace and comfort.  Fear at its best has tried to creep in, but fear is not from God.  We pray and hold onto the promises that come from the Word.  It isn't easy times that test your faith.  We have just laid it at His feet.

Nothing more that I can add...I will let you know as soon as I know when they have the result of the MRI.
Kathy :-* :)

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

Well, the MRI shows NO CHANGE!! So the problem Hannah is having is NOT apparently related to the cancer!!  she has been fever-free for over 24 hours now and maybe this fever and headache she's been having is a virus!! Their not perfectly sure yet...they said if she begins to eat and perk up she'll be headed home! Thank you all once again for praying..her parents say it's the prayers that gives them strength and keeps them going....
Love to you all!!
Kathy :) :-*

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 02:49:02 AM »

thank you kathy for the good report. for me personally, it is always an honor to pray whenever a brother or sister in Christ asks us to pray for someone or something.  and, it is the prayers that give us strength and keep us going also.  ;)

keep us posted of how little hannah grace is doing.  :)

claudia

onelovedread

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 08:12:30 AM »

We will pray for Hannah Grace. God bless you.

Phil3:10

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 04:47:34 PM »

Kathy,
I have prayed for Hannah Grace and her family. My prayer is for our GOD to heal completely and restore this precious little girl to her family. I will continue my prayers for Hannah Grace and your little Grayson.
In HIM,
Pjil4:10

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »

Hannah Grace is better and she's on her way home!!! Thank you God!!! I guess she had a virus..she's feeling much better! Her parents send thanks to all who have prayed for them..Anyone who gets updates from her caringbridge page already probably know but for those who don't visit her page...thank you all for praying for Hannah Grace and especially for praying peace and comfort over her family!

The reason I don't post about many other children like I used to is because my brain and my heart can only process so much pain and suffering, but I know our Father is aware of all of it! So I have mainly concentrated on Hannah Grace and Elijah Seritt...and of course my little munchkin..there are others that I do pray for...but my heart can not fathom the pain and the suffering that these families go through..and for my own sanity I have to pull back and concentrate on a very narrow focus..I hope none of you think that I have been ignoring others, but I have to give them to God and go about my day with hope for them!
I have a little grandson in Indiana who went through a very scary ordeal just before Grayson did..he just collapsed one day and couldn't walk..they did an MRI on him and found that he had a virus that had attacked the back part of his skull...it went away after a few days with no lasting effects! That was before I joined the forum..so I know what fear families go through when they are beset by overwhelming circumstances..and I want you all to know that I pray for all of you when I know you are sick and hurting!

Thank you all for being so patient and listening to all my calls for prayer..thank you for always being there for me!
Love you!!
Kathy :-* ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.