bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Book?  (Read 5546 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Book?
« on: June 20, 2006, 04:44:38 PM »

Ray,

I truely wish that you would print a hard copy of Lake of Fire.  If you printed this series in a book, I would buy it.  Right now I have it saved on my computer, and print each section out as I need to read it.  It would be so much nicer to have one book or two that I can just pick up and read.

Is it considered peddling if you sell the book only to cover the cost of printing, publishing, and editing for more copies to be produced?  Like recycling basically.  Do you know any people who would do it for free, so that you don't have to sell it?  Are there any publishers/editors/etc out there who have read this series and would like to help out by putting it into print?  Couldn't you make it optional to purchase the book or request a free copy?  Maybe you've prayed about this before...  I'm praying that if its God's will, he allows for this series to be printed into a book for people to be able to get their hands on; not everyone has a computer or internet access.  Take care!

Shaneka

Dear Shaneka:

I have thought about all the ins and outs of publishing, and thee are more "outs" than "ins." First of all, I will sell nothing. Second, no publisher would want it.  Third, no one would buy or read it (except you and my best friend).  Fourth, publishing a book is a very difficult and time-consuming thing. One cannot just copy my home page into a book, Fifth, I assure you that I do not have the time for it.  Sixth............ah, five reasons are enough.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.