bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Origin of Endless Punishment  (Read 4824 times)

markn902

The Origin of Endless Punishment
« on: February 28, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »

Hi everyone,

I just got back from vacation ( well visiting relatives) in Ca and thought I would pop in and say hi. Also I just finished reading The Origin of Endless Punishment Installment XVI in the LOF series. I had sorta passed on reading that part before because I personally didn't need alot of convincing about the absence of Hell. But it is well worth the read. At risk of sounding like a hippie "that blew my mind" lol. It was very well thought out and written and contains a wealth of information that i sorta knew already but not in such great detail. To anyone who skipped it don't  :D. anyway I downloaded some of the audios here to play as we drove around Ca. ( we had a 6 hour drive) and that was cool too. My wife easily got the part  about freewill which is something i had struggled with understanding ( or letting go of) . Also we listened to about an hours worth of explanation of "what marriage is" and then when we came home we picked up our bible study where we left off at which was Luke chap 5 where in verses 33-36 Jesus uses the illustration of the bridegroom. I thought that was pretty cool too.

Mark & Anne

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The Origin of Endless Punishment
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 03:30:56 PM »

Hi Mark and Anne

Thank you for relating your circumstances of the gift you have recieved in the truths you are enjoying. It is so loveley to hear the ease of acceptance and joy of understanding you share. :)

Arc

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 04:36:10 PM »

Glad you had a good time and got so much refreshment from the Word of God.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 10:54:37 PM »

Hi Mark!
 I'm glad to hear about you and Anne learning more of these great truths. I also read Origin of Endless Punishment a few days ago. It was my second time reading it , but like with all of Ray's papers, you learn more with each read.

markn902

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 12:05:35 PM »

Yeah that paper itself seems worthy of it's own website (not that i'm advocating that)  It's a wealth of information and Ray  must have put a lot of work into it. As he did with that whole series and is continuing to do. Also after re-reading this post it probably should have been put int the "testimonials" category. My bad Mods  i'll do that next time .

Vangie

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 10:43:18 PM »

It's so cool to hear that you and your wife have the blessing of sharing these truths together!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.