bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need to show this  (Read 5356 times)

dave

I need to show this
« on: March 02, 2010, 07:35:44 PM »

I was on a different site when I read this about hell

This part below is the asked question
No, my interpretation of the Bible is not based on what is en vogue amongst scientists. But before we continue on this point, I need to get a better idea of what you are saying. First off, where do you think "hell" is? In the core of the Earth, or what? Second, who goes there? Was this the location of both Hades and Abraham's bosom? Are the people who go to hell spirits, or do they have a physical body?

Answer
Glad you could clear that up. What classifies as "fanciful" then? I think hell is in the heart of the earth according to the passges I put up earlier. The people who do not follow the commandments that God has in each dispensation to get saved, go there. It was seperated by the bottomless pit from Abraham's bosom, or paradise, but according to II Corinthians 12, paradise was caught up to the third heaven. The people who go to hell do not have physical bodies. They do have souls (which as you should know have the shape of the physical body as the scripture shows) and they "lose their own soul" when they go there. Scripture isn't clear but it looks like from Mk. 9 and other passages (psalms 22, Isaiah 66, etc) that their soul loses its bodily shape and turns into the shape of a worm.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Re: I need to show this
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »

I'm sorry, why do you go to this site?
Nothing good to be found there.

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Samson

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:04:11 PM »

others, so they will believe the lie
I was on a different site when I read this about hell

This part below is the asked question
No, my interpretation of the Bible is not based on what is en vogue amongst scientists. But before we continue on this point, I need to get a better idea of what you are saying. First off, where do you think "hell" is? In the core of the Earth, or what? Second, who goes there? Was this the location of both Hades and Abraham's bosom? Are the people who go to hell spirits, or do they have a physical body?

Answer
Glad you could clear that up. What classifies as "fanciful" then? I think hell is in the heart of the earth according to the passges I put up earlier. The people who do not follow the commandments that God has in each dispensation to get saved, go there. It was seperated by the bottomless pit from Abraham's bosom, or paradise, but according to II Corinthians 12, paradise was caught up to the third heaven. The people who go to hell do not have physical bodies. They do have souls (which as you should know have the shape of the physical body as the scripture shows) and they "lose their own soul" when they go there. Scripture isn't clear but it looks like from Mk. 9 and other passages (psalms 22, Isaiah 66, etc) that their soul loses its bodily shape and turns into the shape of a worm.

Hey Micah7:9,

I copied and pasted this senctence from 'His" answer, it's pasted below my comment. I will make a comment on this particlar statement of His below the quote.

[The people who do not follow the commandments that God has in each dispensation to get saved, go there./color]

I thought that the above statement by Him was the most ridiculous because nobody of any dispensation(Age) fully follows God's Commandments. If we break one of God's commandments, we are guilty of all of them. If his criteria for getting saved is based on fully following Commandments in this lifetime, no one would ever be saved. One has only to see the record of the Nation of Israel and it's people to realize how Carnal they were. Anyway, I'm not really angry about his answer, more sad than angry, but God sends strong delusion and it's His plan for them to be deceived and to believe the lie. However, these False Shepherds are accountable for deceiving others and if they aren't CAUSED to learn the Truth, they will experience God's Wrath and Indignation. It's only by God's Plan and Grace that we are not doing and receiving the same as them.

Kind Regards, Samson.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:18:36 AM by Samson »

Samson

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

I'm sorry, why do you go to this site?
Nothing good to be found there.

Antaiwan

Not to be Rude or anything, but Antaiwan is right, most of us barely have enough time to study and learn Ray's teachings and the deeper things of God. All those Orthodox type Sites, just bring pain and sorrow and can break down ones countenance. These types of answers from this Man are the standard Orthodox answers that leave us with a sense of hopelessness and despair, because, for one reason, these Ministers elevate themselves and a select few as being something special, being too good to possibly go to the Hell that they advocate, but they hardly care about the rest of Mankind. Just some food for thought, only.

Kind Regards, Samson.

dave

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:08:25 PM »

Thanks, I know I should know better, but I amazed at what is out there. Im staying home. :-[

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 04:24:39 AM »

I amazed at what is out there. Im staying home.

I celebrate your amazement at what is outside, and that you know to stay home! :)

Rev 22:15 But outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie.
Rev 22:16  I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify these things to you over the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star.

It is good that you brought us to see and remind ourselves of what we have been spared that is going on in the dark we have been draged away from  micah7:9

As Ray has done with his critique opposing the heresies of Hagee and others, we too should not be shy to counter, if not in writing and in public, then certainly in our own hearts to understand and to see clearly that we no longer are decieved by human assumptions and carnal beliefs that thrive outside of the field of balanced and Godly reason , truth and wisdom within His Spirit and Mind and Heart of Christ.

The putrid false teaching of  the person you quote, is taught in Bible Schools evidently around the world. I too came into contact with this twisted, ugly false teaching when I did my level one Theology through the Pentecostal Church in which I was a Cell leader for a brief time. God had me in there believing in the lies and showed me that I too was well defined as the blind being led by the blind.  Had you or any other BT Forum member, come quietly to me to urge me to come to my senses in those days in Babylon, I know what I would have done M. I would have taken the true teaching to my blind guide leaders and they would have smashed it to pieces with dire warnings of my impending doom. With their spiritual hooves they would have turned on me. Their emotional abuse of heart and soul would have convinced me they were right. It would have brought me down lower into the pit of desperate efforts to regain their approval. I would have been convinced even more of their integrity which I could not see was false  and I would have been mis-lead even further down that miserable dark road thinking that they were only expressing concern and love for me.

Why do I know that is what I would have done and what would have happened? Because God pulled out the spiritual claw of despotic teachings from out of my system BEFORE He gave me the Truth published in this Web Site. I recall asking God why only AFTER I was expelled by Babylon, did He give me His Truth? I did not realize it then, but I do now that God prevented what I have just described to you, from occurring.

Like so many others before me here in the Forum have expressed their joy at sipping the real living water of the Truth and Spirit of Christ, I too would have wanted to run back and share the joy of such a gift with the Babylonians. That  would have been like being a Hebrew newly released out of Pharaoh’s slavery and in joy of my freedom, running back to tell them that it is much better where I am. To them that would look like me running back to tell the mighty Pharaoh and the whole of Egypt to come follow me! No reaction would be cruel enough that they could muster to teach me a lesson.  Well that is how they would see it right? Hah….God really did protect me from that big mistake!

As Ray has boldly found out and to which he testifies, they despise, spurn, loathe,  scorn, look down, detest, deride and can’t bear God and His Truth.  Darkness cannot stand the light. The darkness  you have been drawn out of M. shows you the light of the Truth that you can now see in the error of the lords and followers of darkness.  They are part of the Plan of God just as we who are dragged out of the errors are also part of God’s Mercy made visible in what we know now to be the Truth. It may take some time to recognize too, as it certainly did for me, that the blind guides and followers are not a fuzzy, sweet and  kind lot of innocents. Try cuddling a wild Lionesses cub that looks so sweet and fury. They are snarling rabid sick folks that only the Spirit of God and His consuming fire can purge heal and sanctify. Salvation is another word for healing.

I rejoice in your healing of your spiritual eyes that are seeing the light M. As much as there is darkness the Light will out shine it even in the thickest places where it covers up their carnage of souls.

The joy we have is seeing the healed sound, wholeness of Christ who has overcome the world and hearing His words of comfort that commission us to rejoice and be filled with His Peace. We can only do that in His Light and the Joy and Peace of Christ. His assurance and Love of His Father for us as we have been caused to love Him,  is what it ALSO feels like to be home.

Arc

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.