bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need prayer bible truths-saints!  (Read 3305 times)

the truth

need prayer bible truths-saints!
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:05:54 AM »

hello brothers,sisters in christ,the nature of my prayer need is that i am trying to get back in to minister at the prison in which i have been for the last 10-years.however when i left bablon my privliges were taken away do to someone or something behide the scenes?in which i have a good idea .....because i now have the true message which doesnt sit well with some you know.anyway,the lord put on my heart and said....dont  lay down stand and fight!so i contacted the wardon and after speaking with him it sounded postive and he told me to write a letter expressing my wishes in which i did .and will send out today.so please pray according to the will of god in this matter.thanks jerry...aka the truth!

Deborah-Leigh

Re: need prayer bible truths-saints!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »

Hello Jerry

Paul knew about prison.Joseph also knew. Samson, Jehoiachin king of Judah experienced prison. King David wrote

Psa 142:7  Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

It is written in the book of Isaiah

Isa 42:6  I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Isa 42:7  To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isa 42:8  I am the LORD: that is my name:

you are seeing and feeling the wave of His Love embrace us and the wind of His Spirit assure us…… We are among very few in the world who are being Blessed by the Spirit, Mind, Heart and Presence of Christ guiding, assuring and blessing us

Thank you for telling us where you are regarding your desire to minister to those in prison.. Some of us are in prisons that are of the heart, mind and soul and we are not in physical jail either.

That you are  seeing the Truths in Bible Truths, shows anyone reading this Thread, evidence that with God all things are possible.  God can send His Spirit past blind eyes, through walls of confinement, past every blockade human capability is able to secure. The Spirit of God is everywhere, can get through anything, past anyone, beyond everything to come to you as evidence of His POWER above all human efforts and determinations to stop Him.

Please let us know how things progress for you.

Arc
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 06:35:24 PM by Arcturus »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 05:12:41 PM »

Deb, Jerry is not himself physically incarcerated, to my knowledge.  He used to be involved in ministering to prisoners, but since he has left the organizational 'church', he no longer has automatic credentials.  In other words, he has been told he cannot 'buy or sell'.  So we can pray that the powers that be at the prison will consider his letter.  So I will.

Jerry, I hope I've represented your situation decently.  Let us know if we've got it wrong.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 06:43:44 PM »

:) Thanks for the clarification Dave. 

Jerry, I know that when it comes to filling in official documentations that ask for your Religious particulars, there is much stigma attached if you confess that you belong to no one but Christ and have no affiliations with any man made institutional religious denominations.

We experience a truer Liberty of Christ than does any religious denomination. I am comforted that you understand that God is authoring your faith and your circumstances that will be the best outcome according to His Will for you. To everything there is a purpose of God.

Please keep in contact.

Arc

the truth

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »

thats right dave...i am not physically in prison .the lord has given me a heart for those who are.and because i left bablon they have tried to block me from going to minister there.so i sent a letter to the wardon requesting to be reinstated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.