bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 21 Great Health Tips!  (Read 16006 times)

Kat

21 Great Health Tips!
« on: March 05, 2010, 06:23:51 PM »

21 Great Tips To Help You Have Optimal Health

Tip #1
ROTF, LMAO - Laughing not only eases stress, promotes social bonding, and lowers blood pressure, it may also boost your immune system.

Tip #2
Don't Skip Breakfast - Fiber in the morning means less hunger late in the afternoon, when you're most likely to feel tired and gorge yourself on sugar. An early start on eating also keeps your metabolism more active throughout the day; breakfast eaters are thinner than people who just rush out the door. *Try this: steel-cut oatmeal, usually mixed with raisins, walnuts, and flaxseed oil.

Tip #3
Hit the Sack - Seven hours of sleep a night not only helps you live longer, but also lowers your stress, sharpens your memory, and reduces cravings for pants-splitting foods. Set a bedtime and stick to it. My target is 10:30 p.m.

Tip #5
Don't Pamper Your Bad Back - Even if you're hunched over in agony, taking to your bed will only make a bad back worse. The latest research shows that bed rest weakens back muscles and prolongs the suffering. Married men may suffer more than single men because of all the pampering. A better solution is to  take a pain reliever and GET UP!

Tip #6
Taste the Colors - Foods with bright, rich colors are more than just nice to look at. They're also packed with flavonoids and carotenoids, powerful compounds that bind the damaging free radicals in your body, lowering inflammation.  Eat nine fistfuls of colorful fruits and vegetables each day and you'll reap the benefits without having to give up other foods. Whenever shopping the produce aisle, these foods are often more powerful than the drugs sold in pharmacies. Favorites are arugula and blueberries.

Tip #7
Brushing is Not Enough - If you plan to spend your later years eating more than yogurt and applesauce, invest in some floss. No matter how thoroughly or long you brush your teeth, you're missing a good portion of their total surface. The dangers of skipping floss go beyond hygiene: The bacteria that linger can increase your risk of heart disease.  

Tip #8
Take a Deep Belly Breath - Do this anywhere, anytime. Push out your bellows and suck air through your nose until your lungs are full. They'll fill with nitric oxide, a chemical found in the back of your nose that opens up blood vessels. The dose of oxygen will make you feel happier and more alert. A good technique for calming down.

Tip #9
Join a Yoga Class - Yoga eases stress, lowers blood pressure, slows heart rates, and increases flexibility. And there's nothing mystical about it. Loosening your muscles will make them more adaptable, so you may be less likely to injure yourself playing sports. Sure, some of the poses may look ridiculous, but that's for a reason you'll learn quickly enough. Yoga can reach and work muscles that are ignored during routine sports and daily life.

Tip #10
Don't Be an Island - Ever wonder why women live longer than men do? One major reason: They form tight networks and actually talk about their problems. If you face life's stresses alone, you will make yourself older. With another person's love and support, that inner aging can be reduced

Tip #11
Avoid Fad Diets - The secret to weight loss is not to avoid carbs, fats, yellow foods, or solid foods... The real trick is to lower your daily intake by about 100 calories. You'll hardly notice, but it'll add up to a loss of about 10 pounds in a year. Calorie restriction has been shown to lengthen life (in rats and monkeys). Cut back once a year to reset my appetite and tastebuds.

Tip #12
Be a Smart Patient - Your doctor can help keep you in good health, but the responsibility ultimately falls on you. Seek a second opinion before undergoing any procedure, because 30% of the time, that opinion will change the diagnosis or plan. Keep a written medical history, and educate yourself about any family problems, even if that means calling extended family members. You might even consider signing onto Microsoft HealthVault or Google Health, so your files are accessible in case you find yourself in trouble away from home.

Tip #13
Lose the Big Belly - Most men fasten their belts below their waists. It's just another way of avoiding the truth about that gut. Grab a tape measure and put it around your body at the level of your belly button. That number should be less than half your height. So for a 6'1" frame, keep your waist under 36.5".

Tip #14
Go Green - Drink green tea three times a day. It's packed with heart-boosting polyphenols that black tea doesn't offer. (These beneficial chemicals are lost when it's fermented.) Green tea also delivers a boost of alertness, but from a smaller dose of caffeine than black tea. Green tea can even fight dandruff, just pour it directly onto your scalp.

Tip #15
Sweat Till You're Wet - If you can work up a sweat for just 1 hour a week, you'll enjoy a range of benefits: reduced risk of heart attack, better mood, and lower blood pressure. Try interval training on the elliptical, with 15 pullups and 15 dips every 10 minutes. Your muscles will become more efficient, so you'll have more stamina for more enjoyable activities that also work up a sweat.

Tip #16
Put It in the Bank - Most people rank personal finance as their number one stressor, usually because they feel powerless. Stress not only shortens lives, it also drives people to habits like smoking, drinking, or bingeing on food. Keep some money in a special bank account, safe from your lust for a new television, and you'll establish an emotional comfort zone with major health benefits.

Tip #17
Know Your Numbers - Your heart's vital signs. These include blood pressure (which ideally should be below 115 over 75), LDL cholesterol (under 100), resting heart rate (under 70), and fasting blood sugar (under 100). If your numbers aren't ideal, change your diet until they improve.

Tip #18
Add Some Weights - Just 30 minutes twice a week spent lifting weights can build significant muscle mass. What's more, working all that muscle burns tons of calories, making it a great way to lose your gut, too. Don't have weights? Try lifting yourself: Pullups are the most valuable muscle-building exercises to do. Trainer, Bob Greene, pointed out that pullups work the back, pecs, arms, and belly all at once.

Tip #19
Grab Some Nuts - Nuts are among the best sources of healthful fats and protein around. Keep a bag of walnuts in my fridge and use their massive dose of omega-3 fatty acids. Half of a handful eaten about 30 minutes before a meal will temper your appetite and help you avoid the drive-thru.

Tip #20
Hit the Dance Floor - Crosswords and card games aren't the only way to keep your brain razor sharp. It turns out that any kind of dancing with complex moves is stimulating enough to give your neurons a workout. Even the simplest moves provide some physical exercise. As a bonus, dancing may help you with tip No. 17.

Tip #21
Some Pills Should Be Popped - The indoor life gives modern man protection from the elements, unfortunately, roughly half of us are deficient in vitamin D which the sun is a major source. This crucial vitamin may aid in fighting cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. I take a 1,000 IU supplement each morning.

from Dr. Oz's 25 Greatest Health Tips
http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/essential_health_tips/Dr_Oz_Tip_25.php
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 12:00:30 AM by Kat »

Deborah-Leigh

Re: 21 Great Health Tips!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 06:49:29 PM »

The top line is good common sense. I have just glanced through and what pops out is the advice for 7 hours sleep.....it is nearly 12 mid night here!!Oooops.

Have to take a copy to windows file and enjoy tomorrow at work....after breakfast.. :D  Thanks....lights out!

Arc

Kat

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:57:35 PM »

Hi John,

I think you misunderstand the reason for this posts, these things meant to encourage towards a more healthy lifestyle, which is for our physical wellbeing. Do you not think that while we are in this physical body that we do not need to take proper care of it the best way we can? Do you not think that Jesus Christ followed principles for healthy living? Now He obviously did not need to learn these things, as He created the earth and the way we live. But we need to learn these things.

Now I am not advocating that this become a religion to anyone, nor do I believe that it has to be. We all must do these type things everyday anyway. But these are not meant to be taken as absolute truths, but merely as good common sense way to lead a healthier life. I think it is good to study and learn how to live a healthy life, only on a side though, not as our main focus.

#4 was on the list and I will remove it since it offends you.
#9 you can buy videos and learn yoga 'exercises' or any other at home. Surely you do not believe that I was suggesting anyone should take up yoga as a lifestyle and religious practice?
#14 I believe the main idea is that green tea is better for you than black tea. What's the big deal? I will remove the cancer-stopping claim, since I do not intend to find scientific proof of that.
#19 Okay again I'm not going to find scientific proof that Omega-3 is good for you, so I'll pull that off too.

But I don't think these changes will satisfy you, because you do not believe this is spiritual truths. Well I believe that when Christ is in you EVERYTHING you do should be done to the glory of God and that includes the way you live your physical life. I really think it is all related, how we live is important, but it should not be taken to an extreme, moderation is important too. Though this can involve a lot by striving to live health in many ways, but this is a personal decision on how one lives their life.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 01:49:59 AM by Kat »

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 02:24:48 AM »

Unbelievable!

Kat, I think you should put #4 back in; checking ones stool can be beneficial. It's a visual check, in most cases!
Am I the only one that has ever had to give a stool sample for a physical?
My vet even asks that I monitor my animals stool for signs of problems.
If someone doesn't want to take me seriously or be my friend because I monitor myself and my animals stools, so be it!

Stacey

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »

Thanks Kat for all the healthy topics you post. I appreciate each and every one. I don't believe living a healthy life style will add one day to our lives but on the other hand, I definitely believe it can make the ride a lot more enjoyable.
Stacey

hummer

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 02:52:51 AM »

Hello Everyone,

For those interested in reading articles or needing scientific proof on any health matters examples omega 3 polyphenols please check www.naturalsolutionsradio.com then place your subject in the white space underneath the green space titled listen live. Then each individual can judge what may be right for their particular needs.

Skip

G. Driggs

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:44:55 AM »

I think it is good to study and learn how to live a healthy life, only on a side though, not as our main focus.

Well said Kat, and totally Scriptural.

1Ti 4:8  For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable to all things, having promise of the present life, and of that which is to come.

I think you know this better than most Kat, and it is quite obvious (to me) from all your posts your main focus is godliness.
1Ti 4:8 does actually say bodily exercise profits, whereas it could have said it does not profit at all, but it does not say that. Obviously the main focus is on godliness, which you point out.

Well I believe that when Christ is in you EVERYTHING you do should be done to the glory of God and that includes the way you live your physical life. I really think it is all related, how we live is important, but it should not be taken to an extreme, moderation is important too.

1Co 6:19  Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit in you, whom you have of God? And you are not your own,
1Co 6:20  for you are bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.

Spot on Kat, thank you for your posts. I know you mean well, and it is appreciated.

Peace, G.Driggs

Kat

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 10:39:29 AM »

Hi Patrick, I believe #4 (about no. 2  ;D ) should not have been offensive that's why I left it (I did remove others), it just seemed to be practical good advice, like you were talking about.

Stacey,
I don't believe living a healthy life style will add one day to our lives

That's true, if God inspires us to change aspects of the ways we are living towards the better, it was always intended to be that way.

Hi Hummer thanks for the info, I knew there were numerous studies that have claims from research about things that are healthy, it hard to sort throught them all though. I've come to look for the things that have been used for generations or centuries even, scientific proof is good, but these things seem to be tries and true.

G. Diggs, thanks for the encouragement, you seem to understand where I am coming from very well  :)

Arcturus, "good commom sense" sometimes has to be learned. You get more sleep now  ;)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Joel

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 11:33:36 AM »

Thanks for the info ;D I take the one about sleep more serious now than ever. I once thought I was good to go with 4 hours rest. :-[ A while back I started trying to get 8 as my goal, but as a average its about 6 or seven. I can tell the difference now in how much better I fill.
As far as this post goes, I'm not a moderator, God in his Wisdom, has given me the ability to eat the watermelon, and spit out the seeds.
thanks for those here that do raise questions when things are iffy. :)

Felix

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

Kat
Thanks for the excellent health tips. God gives us everything we have. That includes the good sense
to know how to take care of our mind body and spirit. The bible tells us that we will reap what we sow.
This is scriptural. I want to sow the seeds of good health.
I have never met you. But, from reading your post of love and truth I consider you a dear friend.
Felix

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 07:13:20 PM »

Tip #9  Be warned. Yoga is an adjunct of pagan Indian religion; the religious aspects are satanic.  If you practice Yoga, are you sure you can keep yourself from the poisonous source of this religion/philosophy?  Are you sure?  Can you picture Jesus practicing Yoga?

Nothing wrong with Yoga as long as you are not practicing any religious aspects with it. From what I know, you sit very still in the lotus position and meditate.

Psa 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God:

Psa 1:2  But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Every one of us practice some form of paganism without knowing it. That does not make us pagans.

As Ray is fond of saying: "If you found out pagans were the first to wear shoes, would you stop wearing shoes?"

Kat

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »

Hi Felix,

I too find that God has greatly bless us with everything we have. I think we all could benefit from what others have learned on how to put some of these things to use.
I have not met many people from this forum, but I too feel very close to some here even though we have not met. It is so good to come here and be among friends, actually brothers and sisters.

Hi Dennis, you make a good point. May we all draw closer to God in the things that we do, whatever the orgin.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 09:04:41 PM »

Hi Dennis,

I still cannot picture Jesus sitting in the lotus position and chanting Ommmmm.....

It boggles the mind.

John

I too cannot picture Jesus chanting. But He had no need to.

I suspect the chanting is designed to quite the mind which is very difficult, impossible for most without some sort of meditation.

Lupac

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 09:58:35 PM »

These health tips raise a question in me that I have had ever since the November bible conference.  What is it about these crazy health topics, and what do they have to do with Bible Truths?  I agree with and accept God's spiritual truths and teachings on this website and at the bible conferences, but I have real problems with the unbiblical and unscientific health topics that crop up every now and again.

This section of the forum is for whatever you want to talk about. If you're going to use the word "unscientific", you better back up your claim.

Tip #4  I am speechless.  Unbelievable.  Someone, please tell me this is a joke.  If anyone takes tip #4 seriously, we might be in the Kingdom of God together, but there is no way I could ever take you seriously or be close friends with you.

I had to got to the site to find out what tip #4 was... Okay, I personally wouldn't do it, but calling someone stupid in a round-about way like you did is not very... Christ-like.

Tip #9  Be warned. Yoga is an adjunct of pagan Indian religion; the religious aspects are satanic.  If you practice Yoga, are you sure you can keep yourself from the poisonous source of this religion/philosophy?  Are you sure?  Can you picture Jesus practicing Yoga?

Lol... Really? To use your own words. "I'm speechless. Unbelievable." Hindu is "satanic"? It was created by men, being week and fallen men, and it's a false religion, but I wouldn't call it "satanic". I don't personally practice yoga, it's too time consuming. But I've seen results from people that do it, and it works.

Tip #14  Polyphenols stop cancer.  Oh really!  Are there double-blind scientific studies and experiments that prove this truth?  If so, can you cite the reputable science journals that report this truth?  Are there two or three scriptures that prove polyphenols stop cancer?  So, if I know someone who has cancer, then I can give them polyphenols and it will stop their cancer?  Oh really!  Amazing!

No comment.

Tip # 19  Omega-3 fatty acids will increase my brainpower?  Can you prove it?  How much will my IQ increase?

I have personally used Omega-3 fish oil before. I can say, it does help with memory and concentration.

I could go on and on.  Sorry Dr. Oz, but you're a nut.  Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of a sound mind; of the Mind behind all that is.  We disgrace this Spirit when we follow untruth of any kind.  "God is Spirit.  And those who worship Him, must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth."

When God led me to turn my back on organized religion, I promised God to follow Truth in all things.  Can we follow God in spiritual truths and follow lies and deceptions in other parts of our lives?  What is the source of all that we believe?  All comes from God.  Don't we have to follow Truth in everything?

So I ask my question, what is the source, what is the proof, either biblical or scientific, of the various health topics and advice, that I see on our Bible-Truths website?

I can't remember the Scripture, but I believe Jesus said not to promise anything to God, because men cannot ever keep their word. Also, how do you know what is truth? You can't know anything is true, Absolutely , you have to trust God.

geokuhns

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 10:18:52 PM »

Thanks Kat for giving us the “straight poop” on health tips.

In I Tim. 5:23 Paul tells Timothy to “No longer drink water exclusively, buy use a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments.” I don’t see any followup from Timothy asking Paul where his double-blind studies were to prove his health tip.

If you’re not a “poop-peeker” than maybe you should be according to the Mayo Clinic.

A Certain Color of Stools Can Indeed Mean Cancer

Ever had green, red or black poop? What about yellow or white stools? Do you ever even look at your poop? You should! It's unsightly, but you need to know what your bowel movements normally look like in shape as well as color, since certain stool colors are associated with colon cancer. The color of poop can indicate what's going on in your body. Poop can come in a variety of colors.

Any shade of brown stools - This is normal.

Green poop - Normal. Don't panic. It's not cancer. Bowel movements actually starts out as green. There are two chief causes of green poop: green foods, and quick transit time of the stools through the large intestine. Leafy green vegetables, cucumbers, green food coloring and iron supplements can turn poop green. Quick transit time doesn't give bile enough time to break down completely, thus retaining stools' original green color.

Yellow poop - It's not cancer. It's fat in your bowel movement. Fatty stools also float.

Light colored or white stools - It's not cancer. This indicates lack of bile in the bowel movements, possibly caused by a bile duct obstruction. Drugs for diarrhea can also cause a light color.

Black or tarry stools - SEE DOCTOR. This can have serious as well as harmless causes. Black bowel movements can mean bleeding going on in the upper gastrointestinal tract, a bleeding ulcer, gastritis, or esophageal tear from vomiting. On the other hand, iron supplements can blacken bowel movements. So can anti-diarrheal drugs, black licorice and blueberries.

Red or maroon stools - SEE DOCTOR. This could mean several life-threatening medical conditions including colon cancer. Red in poop can point to bleeding in the lower intestinal tract, hemorrhoids, anal fissures, bleeding of the diverticuli, inflammatory bowel disease, and of course, colon cancer. If you see blood in your bowel movements, see a doctor promptly. Bleeding means something is WRONG

However...your bowel movements may appear "red" and not have any blood in them. Bright reddish stools can result from eating foods with red dyes like beverages, gelatin and popsicles. Bright red poop can also be causes  by red licorice, tomato juice, tomato soup and BEETS ! You wouldn't think beets, with their dark purple color, could cause bright red stools. But extracted beet juice is one of the brightest reds you'll ever see. Beets give BMs more of a crimson "ribbon" around them and intertwined with them, versus literally changing their color.

By being visually acquainted with your BMs, you can learn to distinguish between food-color-induced redness, and blood-induced redness.

Source:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stool-color/AN00772

Linny

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »

Because God led me to do so, learning many of the things Kat posted and much, much more, changed my life forever.
I was an infertile woman who became fertile in 3 months and now have 2 beautiful children, naturally healed a hypo-thyroid, my husband's knee injury from high school was healed, my poor eyesight was reversed and I no longer wear glasses at 48 that I've worn since I was 18.

I won't even elaborate on what this information has done for my children who have never taken or needed a prescription drug, had an infection, flu, or even a cavity.

I am constantly thankful to God for sending me the information and men and women I have learned from.
Thanks for posting Kat.

Lin

rockrdude

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 10:33:58 PM »

Add me to the list of those who appreciate these health tips. I've spent much of my life living in a VERY unhealthy manner. Now, I feel very led to get healthier and lose weight.

As I have started to shed the pounds, I have already received one wonderful side-effect:
I am sleeping better than I have in years!

Until a few months ago, I was in a constant fog, rarely getting more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night. I was horribly overweight, and even though I tend to be a hard worker, I overate too many foods as opposed to all things in moderation, and I was a mess as a result.

Now except for nights when the little ones wake up, or if I wake up from a dream, I tend to average 6-7 hours of sleep a night. I even slept 8 hours a couple of times! The fog in my brain is slowly lifting, and I find I am not used to living without that fog. I will adjust in time, but my brain sometimes functions slower than when I was in the fog.

But overall, I feel better, and my clothes are loose. Soon I will go down a size.
And, I LIKE it when I get good sleep. It's WONDERFUL!!!

Please keep those healthy tips coming. They do help, and I appreciate them! :)

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 10:45:38 PM »

These are some great tips.  Some I do and others I don't.  Maybe Ill start on a few of the others.
Thanks!
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Kat

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 01:11:10 AM »

Hi Lin, you have given us much good advice on healthy living too. I have appreciated how much you encourage us very much.

Wow George, you gave us a lot of info there and I think it is good to know. Plenty of people will read this and who knows maybe that will help someone.

Lupac, you have come a long way, you have responded well and made very good points.

Hi rockrdude, I have read about your striving to lose weight.  I see you are very sincere and are already obtaining good results. I'm praying that you will continue to fight this battle and see a continued healthier life as well.

Hi Fester, I feel that once someone is aware of something then they may choose (caused from above of course) to apply it to there life. That's the reason for my posting this type thing.

Well John I see that you are still stirred up over these 'health tip.' My question to you is why do you read this if you believe it is so wrong? You have registered your complaint and it is noted. But surely you can see from the other posts that this can be helpful to some, so why are you against something that is helping others? I truly am struggling to understand why you object so vehemently to this, when you could just ignore it and not show so much negativism.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 07:37:12 AM »

On the subject of Yoga.  I am now 52 years old. At 18 years old I had the privilege to be a student under a Swami of 72 years. A Swami that read Sanskrit , I believe is the oldest language in the world. This sweet, unassuming  Yogi, had no material possessions of his own and was the guest of families that cued to have his presence in their homes all around the world.

This was a passage of my life that God CAUSED me to transit on my way into deeper truths of His Son and our Lord.

Look at the meaning of Christ, and maybe we shall have the eyes ears and hearts to see Him working also in the most unexpected people and their lives. He is going to save, heal and bring to perfection, every one, no matter how far they are to left field that we think they are! 8)

On a more scientific note, have any of you learned about Tissue Salts? The human body that is dust, is made up of 12 trace elements called Tissue Salts. The deficiency of any one of these elements, brings with it the manifestation of debilitating consequences to the physical body. 12 tissue salts……

I am glad my poop is not listed in the color chart you provided George. When I ate a lot of carrots, my skin turned orange!...and it was not nicotine….I don’t smoke!

Linny you say you were infertile!  Two of my patients, both clinically declared infertile and the one who had spend hundreds of thousands of Dollars to become pregnant through the fertility clinic, came to me for a treatment when I was practicing Therapeutic Reflexology and BOTH became pregnant in the week of receiving their treatments. God works in every circumstance to bless or purge!

The best health tip there is of course is the Healers Spirit that is Christ working all according to His perfect Plan for each of us.

Hey John….God also uses me so others may learn from my mistakes.  "Don’t sweat the small stuff!" to quote Craig!    :D

All is good John but not all is pain free at this time. My poor sister is not in the WCG and like you expose of WCG, my sweet sister is believing in her cure of Diabetes even though she has subsequently experienced three near comatose collapses! God causes your knee jerk reaction to seeing this thread on health tips, and what a wonderful result it has brought. Consider yourself blessed as we are to receive the overflow of what He caused us to discuss in Kats lovely thread. Thanks Kat!

Count down to Monday…oh…. Denny. Thinking of you!  :)

Arc.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 07:50:58 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.