bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on Ray's conditon March 7th, 2010  (Read 14682 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Update on Ray's conditon March 7th, 2010
« on: March 07, 2010, 02:04:01 PM »

It's easy to miss the updates at the top of this page:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11503.0.html

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Update on Ray's conditon March 7th, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »

Thank you to Ray, Dennis, for the update and to you for posting it.

We live in unprecedented times! Our circumstances certainly extend to us the privilege of seeing God's work unfold in our midst through the expounding of His word that graces our hearts, minds and souls via the insights we receive that Ray shares with us. I never did find any foolishness of preaching in Babylon - only foolishness. With Ray, there is only the Spirit of God showing us that Ray is no fool and despite the pains of his body, he is sound in heart mind and soul.

May Ray continue to prosper and find comfort in our thoughts of hope and well being that continues with him!

3Jn 1:2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Deborah

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:22:13 PM by Arcturus »

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 02:30:10 PM »

Thanks for the update Dennis  :)

Marques

emkayfey

Re: Ray's Current Condition March 7th, 2010
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »

It is simply humbling to see the way Ray bears his condition, which is a great example for us. More importantly, I'm excited he's able to write, May God continue to grant him strength and wisdom in this regard...And we'll never stop praying for the miracle of healing.

[On the side, I note few typos in the preview of Hell is a Christian hoax, e.g muslem/muslim and pray/prey. I know it's an effort for Ray to write at all and I hope Dennis and others will look at this before publishing as I am sure this will generate a lot of interest, outside our circle.

Thanks

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »

Thank you Dennis for posting that! It's sad to hear, but encouraging to know that he is strong in the Lord and trusting God for every breath!
Please tell him that we are all still praying...
Kathy

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 03:38:44 PM »

Totally unbelievable in the physical realm!!! I don't know many people personally who have suffered this long and have been able to bear it with such faith and dignity. God uses Ray in every factor of his life, doesn't He!! Ray encourages us to keep the faith. That Ray's mind is keen and stable blows me away. His life says more about the gospel of Christ than anything he has written.
Fortitude has got to be Ray's middle name. That I would respond to God's grace like Ray. Ray having lost a child, bearing such ridicule over many years and now this horrendous illness testifies to the love of God flowing back and forth between God and Ray.
Praise to our God!!!!!!!

myms

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 03:42:10 PM »

Yes Dennis ...... please pass on our thoughts and prayers to Ray. Its a privelage to be taught by a man who understands and sympathises with our own trials and guides us through them with strong words of encouragement born from his own suffering. He touches us, and I hope our prayers touch him. Myms

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »

Praying for you daily Ray.  I always look forward to everything you write.
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Roy Coates

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Looking forward to Ray's new paper. Thanks for all the hard work both past and current. Your in our prayers Ray, Peace be with you.

chav

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »

Hi
Thanks for the update Dennis.
Dave

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »

Thank you for the update Dennis.  Ray certainly doesn't seem down in the dumps about his condition and neither should we.  God's will is being done, people are being reached and the Spirit of God is accomplishing it's will in our lives and in the lives of those who read the website and forum.  Ray certainly is a teacher that not only talks the talk but walks the walk and it is an honor to be here and to have a part in the work.  Ray's body is getting weaker day by day but his spirit is getting stronger and really thats the best any of us could hope for.  His strength indeed is magnified though the weakness of this body of flesh.  All glory to God and may God continue to uphold Ray and his dear wife and fully accomplish His will in their lives.

gmik

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »

Glad to read Ray's update!  Just that little bit of his writing sends chills-he is so gifted!!  That paragraph under that picture teaches more than 99% of the people that sat in church got!!! BT-ers we are so blessed!

Darius

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 12:37:37 AM »

Thanx Dennis. You are truly an inspiration Ray...I thank God every day for bringing you into my life!

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2010, 01:14:57 AM »

Thanks Ray, for the updates.

Thanks Dennis for the new post.

george :).

Lupac

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2010, 02:12:29 AM »

I'm very sorry you've been confined to a wheel-chair. I hope you aren't in too much pain. I'll be praying for you.

Stacey

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2010, 03:47:52 AM »

I am not discouraged

My trial is not greater than I can bear.

I am able to sit and work at my computer on most days.

Don't be discouraged over my present condition, I'm not.

For it is when God makes us weak, that He gives us the power to do greater things.

Stay strong!

These are not words I would expect to hear from a person who has been through and is still going through so much suffering. At a time when one in Ray's condition would normally need to be encouraged by others to just carry on, he is the one still fighting the good fight and passing on his strength and encouragement to us. Amazing!

God bless you Ray, He has surely blessed each of us through you.
Stacey

mmijares

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2010, 03:52:58 AM »

God bless you Ray.

Roy Martin

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2010, 09:33:39 AM »

Ray, your like a bit bull with a spiked collar on, not giving up on the fight.
 Will keep you in my prayers daily.

Peace
Roy

Roy Coates

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2010, 10:42:56 AM »

I am not discouraged

My trial is not greater than I can bear.

I am able to sit and work at my computer on most days.

Don't be discouraged over my present condition, I'm not.

For it is when God makes us weak, that He gives us the power to do greater things.

Stay strong!

These are not words I would expect to hear from a person who has been through and is still going through so much suffering. At a time when one in Ray's condition would normally need to be encouraged by others to just carry on, he is the one still fighting the good fight and passing on his strength and encouragement to us. Amazing!

God bless you Ray, He has surely blessed each of us through you.
Couldn't have said it better ;D

dave

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 10:47:29 AM »

I Thank the Lord thank prayers are answered, even if not in all the ways I/we would like. To have a saint like Ray be able to continue to teach those who who love him as he goes thru this trial and walk of faith.
Bless you in your healing Ray
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.