bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Could she be Gracie Allen?  (Read 3552 times)

mcmiller

Could she be Gracie Allen?
« on: March 08, 2010, 02:11:16 PM »

A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, "I clocked you qt 80 mph. sir."  The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar needs calibrating."   Not looking up from her knitting the wife says sweetly, "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."  As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you keep your mouth shut for once?"  The wife smiles demurely and says, " You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."  As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through his clenched teeth,  "Darnit , woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"  The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir.  That's an automatic $75 fine."  The driver says, "Yeah, well you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my driver's license out of my back pocket."  The wife then says, " Now dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on.  You never wear your seat belt when you are driving."  As the police officer is writing out the third ticket, the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE HECK UP!!?"  The officer looks over at the woman and asks, " Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"  She replies, "Oh heavens no, officer.  Only when he's been drinking."

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Could she be Gracie Allen?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »

*cue the carnation evaporated milk commercial*

Too funny.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »

LOL  :D ;D She must be one of those un-equally yoked wives! P-o-o-r guy!  :D

Thanks for the laugh!

Arc

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 09:54:48 PM »

Or maybe Audrey Meadows from the Honeymooners?  So matter of fact about everything...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.