bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my story  (Read 4530 times)

dre91

my story
« on: March 10, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »

I came to this site about 6 months ago. I have studied the entire lake of fire series and almost everything on the site. God has truely given me eyes to see and ears to hear. I resigned from a bapticostal church called cornerstone baptist church. I was a minister in training and my pastors armorbearer. I have no regrets and im not looking back. Before i resigned i wrote my pastor a 28 page resignation paper on his error in teaching.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: my story
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 02:28:31 PM »

God bless you, as I know He will.  No regrets here either.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 02:41:17 PM »

Welcome to the forum dre91. You have found a field of treasures here. Everything I've ever wanted and desired is here in the body of Christ. Looking forward to fellowshipping with you.

Charles

dre91

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 03:23:22 PM »

thanks im truely blessed to be here. How can tell me how their lives have changed since God enlightened the.

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »

How can tell me how their lives have changed since God enlightened the.

Are you asking how my life has changed since God enlightened me?

Charles

Samson

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »

I came to this site about 6 months ago. I have studied the entire lake of fire series and almost everything on the site. God has truely given me eyes to see and ears to hear. I resigned from a bapticostal church called cornerstone baptist church. I was a minister in training and my pastors armorbearer. I have no regrets and im not looking back. Before i resigned i wrote my pastor a 28 page resignation paper on his error in teaching.

Hello Floyd,

It's inspiring to hear about your decision, although your choice to give up the Ministerial training was CAUSED and the product of a CAUSE/EFFECT relationship, nevertheless, it's definitely good news for all at this Site. Remember the Apostle Paul, from the Tribe of Benjamin, A Son of A Pharisee, studying at the feet of Gamaliel, but said we have become as the refuse of the world(1Cor. 4:13). Did your Pastor react like Festus did to Paul(Are you going mad, Floyd-Acts. 26:24.

It brings me great joy whenever a Pastor or someone influential from an Orthodox Christian Church shows courage and humility, leaving it all behind for the sake of Truth.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Phil3:10

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »

dre91,
Your wisdom and courage is much admired by me. My prayer is that GOD will draw many others out of the Babylonian church system. With 28 pages in your resignation letter I feel sure you may have opened the eyes and heart of your pastor in some way. Stay here and in Ray's teachings and your wisdom and growth will increase abundantly.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Felix

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »

dre91   Welcome!
Your courage is inspiring. I thought that the Baptist were closest to biblical truth. Boy was I wrong!
God gives us everything we have including spiritual eyes and ears. Sometimes I think my church friends
are so emotionally tied to their social network that they don't want to see the truth. But only God
can give them eyes and ears.
Felix

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 09:42:23 PM »

Glad your with us Dre and welcome.  I was on staff at a megachurch a number of years ago and back then I would of called us a bunch of cultists and heretics so your certainly in good company.  If I consider the years that were wasted I can get angry but really it was just part of God's plan for us.  One of the things that impinges me now every time I think about it is that we certainly are no better than any of those dear people still in the church system.  What we learned made perfect sense to the carnal man and it isn't until the scales are removed that we can see clearly.  It isn't easy to turn your back on family and friends (as far as spiritual fellowship) let alone being open to have our belief systems challenged.  It took me a considerable period of time to come to terms with the truths presented here.  It would be marvelous if your former pastor and the other leaders would look at these truths and actually be a berean to study to see if these things are so but most won't.  But some will....and that is what makes it all worthwhile.

Roy Martin

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 10:13:12 PM »

Nothing like a breath of fresh spiritual air.

Peace
Roy

cherokee

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 09:12:39 AM »

Hey Dre91,

Welcome to the forum.

Blessings,
Suzie

ez2u

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »

I made this choice several years ago to leave my church doctrine for what i knew to be the Truth  i have fellowship with different  christian forums   but ended up here always where I was fed spiritually God has anointed this bible -forum  through it is diffcult at times for all of us   we understand better what is going on here by what has been taught  to us.  I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for us teaching and life.  Peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.