bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray  (Read 16567 times)

Vangie

Re: Please pray
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 07:46:32 AM »

Eileen, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your dear husband.  My prayers are added.  May God comfort you and your family in this sorrowful time.  We love you Eileen.

YSIC,
Vangie

EKnight

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 10:34:09 AM »

I can't express enough the gratitude I feel from all of your sincere and heartfelt words.  You all truly exemplify the love of Christ.

I finally got a few hours sleep last night.  One of many lonely nights without Mark. 

I printed out Ray's paper on death and I am leaving it laying around for all those who are going to converge upon my house this weekend to read.  I also printed out "woundedness" in the inspirational section of this forum.  These two writings pretty much encompass my beliefs.  Maybe a few will read it and understand where Mark and I stood regarding our loving and merciful God.

Know that I am lonely as Mark was my best friend and there is no human left on this earth who will be able to comfort me in the way that Mark could have.  I am grateful knowing that he cannot see us suffering because it is the last thing he would have ever wanted.  Family came first to him while he was here.  However, I already feel the warmth of Christ surrounding us and bringing a somewhat broken family together.

My heart aches but may the grace of God heal my broken heart.

Love in Christ,

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »

Amen, my sweet sister!
God will wrap His arms of love around your whole family and heal you! That's what your dear Mark would want!  I am thinking about you and praying for each one of you.
Love you,
Kathy  :-*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:57:44 AM by Ninny »

Marky Mark

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2010, 12:09:00 PM »

My dear sister Eileen. :'(

I am so sorry to hear of your husbands death and would like you to know that my prayers are with you and your family in your hour of need.

May our Loving and all so kind Father of Light shine His abundant Love upon you as the healing process begins.

Your brother in Christ,

Mark

PSALM 46:1-2 1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, . . .

PROVERBS 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

ISAIAH 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

JOHN 14:27
27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, . . .

chav

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2010, 12:14:29 PM »

Hi Eileen
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
Dave

Roy Coates

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 01:17:31 PM »

I am encouraged by your post Eileen. Our continued prayers for you and your children's healing, peace and comfort. May God be with you. Roy

I can't express enough the gratitude I feel from all of your sincere and heartfelt words.  You all truly exemplify the love of Christ.

I finally got a few hours sleep last night.  One of many lonely nights without Mark. 

I printed out Ray's paper on death and I am leaving it laying around for all those who are going to converge upon my house this weekend to read.  I also printed out "woundedness" in the inspirational section of this forum.  These two writings pretty much encompass my beliefs.  Maybe a few will read it and understand where Mark and I stood regarding our loving and merciful God.

Know that I am lonely as Mark was my best friend and there is no human left on this earth who will be able to comfort me in the way that Mark could have.  I am grateful knowing that he cannot see us suffering because it is the last thing he would have ever wanted.  Family came first to him while he was here.  However, I already feel the warmth of Christ surrounding us and bringing a somewhat broken family together.

My heart aches but may the grace of God heal my broken heart.

Love in Christ,

Eileen

pylady

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »

Dear Eileen,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time.
I pray you find comfort in the promise of the resurrection, and that our loving Father sustains you in the days ahead.

Cindy

geokuhns

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 01:05:01 AM »

I'm sorry for your loss Eileen. My wife & I have been married for 52 years and often ponder what it would be like for one of us to pass. I don't want her to suffer by my passing so I hope that I am the survivor - for her sake.  I pray God comfort you.

hummer

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »

Hi Eileen,
     It is wonderful to see the results of Ray's teachings being manifested in your life, as you share the printed article on death. I appreciate seeing God's rapid love and comfort for you and of you being able to share comforting words, thoughts, and memories to your love ones during this time. My prayers are for your continued comfort.

Skip

bpenelli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »

Eileen,
May the Lord bring peace to you and your family during these trying times and strengthen your spirit.

Job 1:20 Job stood up and tore his robe in grief. Then he shaved his head and fell to the ground to worship. 21 He said,

“I came naked from my mother’s womb,
      and I will be naked when I leave.
   The Lord gave me what I had,
      and the Lord has taken it away.
   Praise the name of the Lord!”

22 In all of this, Job did not sin by blaming God.

Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Ellie

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 03:07:52 AM »

Eileen....So very sorry for your loss and am praying for you and your family
                                   Ellie                 

judith collier

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 05:06:15 AM »

Eileen, just a few minutes prior to coming here I was thinking about you and where you were lately. This news is so hard to take in, I am stunned. I am also crying for you and your children. With all my heart I pray and wish you the most intimate awareness of God. How your heart must be breaking every day. To lose a husband who you obviously cherished is almost too much. God be with you Eileen. All my love, Judy

EKnight

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 08:59:56 AM »

To those of you who have posted since my last words of gratefulness, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

As I said to Claudia, I wish that my friends here could physically be with me now.  No one here understands that Mark and I reveled in the knowledge that death is sleep.  We both take great comfort in that.  But I do wish he could hear my thoughts these days. 

The Lord was gracious enough to me these preceding weeks in that He gave me inklings as to what was to come.  No one can ever be completely prepared for something like this but God prepared me enough that I was compelled to express my deepest loving thoughts to Mark lately.  For some reason I read and re-read that Woundedness writing in the inspirational section here and I made Mark read it too. I AM WOUNDED but wounded for Christ and I take great comfort in that.

Thank you again.

Love in Christ,

Eileen

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 05:30:20 PM »

Eileen, I'm sorry to hear this news.  God be with you all, as I know He is.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »

My Computer froze up while in the middle of responding so please forgive
any confusion to completing it.

Oh...Eileen  I'm so very sorry!

I'm so shocked to learn this and so frustrated we're so far away from each other.
I loath the fact that I feel so useless to do or say anything to add to the warm and compassionate responses that everyone has sent your way.

I'm so grateful I was privilege to meet your Dear Mark at the Conference.
The thing I sensed most about him was his kindness & his bond with you and your daughter!  What Paramount grace that God blessed you with, to lead you to share your deep feelings of love for Mark.

I'm weeping with you,
Brenda
 :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:22:49 PM by OBrenda »

EKnight

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »

Last night I was talking to my son Jack while weeping and I said that my future was in the casket at the funeral home.  He said "Mom, your future is not gone, your future has changed". 

I have to say that the hardest part of all this is living without my life partner and I don't even know where to begin.  I feel so faithless because I am so distraught.

Please continue to pray for me because from my perspective, my future looks overwhelmingly bleak. :'( :'(

Love in Christ,

Eileen

believerchrist100

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 01:12:42 PM »

I definitely will continue to pray for you.

Darius

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2010, 02:19:48 AM »

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you & your family.

OBrenda

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2010, 12:23:36 AM »

Eileen,

Jack is right your future is not in the casket at the funeral home.  And your future is not changed....it is however different with respect to how you imagined it.  Your future dear Sister is "Sure"!!!

Feeling distraught by losing Mark does in no way make you faithless.  You both know that we will all be one, perfectly joined and reunited in our Messiah one Day.  But that hope doesn't make your missing him NOW void.  You have a safe place here to be real with us.

This I do know....Prayers and Love surrounds you from all over the planet from your BT family !! 

Gentle Hugs,
Brenda

Samson

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 01:29:57 AM »

Eileen,

I'm sorry about your Husband. My Apologies for not checking this Thread, prior to today. It all happens so unexpectantly. I pray that God's Spirit will provide the Cause for you to endure this tragedy and the emotional pain that accompanies this. May the peace of God that excels all thought, guard your heart and Mind in Jesus Christ, Our Lord.

My Sincere Condolences, Samson.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.