bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: life change  (Read 2978 times)

dre91

life change
« on: March 11, 2010, 12:55:24 AM »

Ive been blesses by all the replys ive received. I was wondering how everybodies life has changed since God has given them eyes to see and ears to hear since visiting bible truths?

MePogo

Re: life change
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 04:49:26 AM »

Excellent question.  It didn't happen immediately, but I've moved from fearing God to loving Him.  Confusion and doubt turned to a clearer understanding of the purpose of my life.  In day to day matters, I've become more at peace with the trials of everyday life.  After first learning the truth, I passed through a stage of wanting to tell everyone, convert everybody you might say.  I thought everyone would be thrilled to learn the truth, but the truth is that I'm a poor conduit and was upset that I had little impact on others.  Most wouldn't bother to read or study the subject.  Now, I'm at peace with this.  I've quit trying to control everything and just leaving things up to God who was always the one in control anyway. Even though I'm living through a time of great stress right now, I'm shocking myself at the peace I find.  I try to see the beauty of life in little things and something to thank God for every day.  The greatest change in me has been to eliminate anger and hate and fear from my life.  It is a lifelong struggle but I can now control it with my Father's help.  The love of God has made me feel folded in His arms in the worst of times and give me love, comfort and support.  I had to move from trying to be in control and responsible to giving in to His will with grace.  The greatest gift of what I've learned is Love.  Love is our gift from God and makes me love Him with a love so strong.  I've become amazed at the strength I've discovered within myself.  I had always thought I was such a wimp, weak and hopeless.  I've grown in love, patience and forgiveness and most important, I try to respond to life in the manner of Christ.  I'm still  a child in this effort with much more growing to do but I'm making progress.  I love The Lord, NOW, with all my heart and soul and might.  I didn't seek out this site and Ray's work but fell into it  by accident.  Accident?  Well, most likely a gift from Father.  It was Him who gifted me with eyes to see and ears to hear.  I have no delusions that I am among His chosen but I am His child and He has given me love and care and peace.  What can man dish out that isn't weak and meaningless when God holds you in his arms?  His love gives me comfort and strength.

Hoping all recognize the love He has for us.
Pogo 

ez2u

Re: life change
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »

Since the Lord led me to the teachings of Smith  i have not been blown around by every doctrine.  My spiritual life is on the solid ground of Jesus Christ.
Just the teaching of the sovereignty of Jesus Christ.  Is a foundational truth  every Christian should be taught.  What a stabilizing factor and from that understanding we can grow in Christ Jesus.  I will share more later  the hardship that i have gone through and what i was taught through them  it is simple and worthy to share. peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 16 queries.