bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meeting yourself  (Read 4133 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Meeting yourself
« on: March 16, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »

I am in my shop on my fifth page of pouring out my soul to our Lord. He is dealing with me too.

I get the picture of a baby vomiting and our Lord being more than able to clean up and reassure me.

Here is what I just wrote to our Lord. There were four pages before this part  ..…. Your Spirit is not the Soul. The Soul is the sentient feeling emotional thinking part of our awareness that is being purged into the fire of good and evil. Is this to yield our Souls into the transforming awareness of Your Spirit that is not sentient? No! You have a Soul and You are the lover, maker, purger and creator of our Souls.

We are not to loose the feeling. We are not to become lukewarm to the effects of pain and suffering. We are not to become over the top when we feel joy. We are to house all feelings in a balance of equilibrium that You Yourself are able to prove as You cause evil and good to each and every one of us.

HOW do You do that? HOW do you DO IT>
This is the journey of our joy and grief, to find out. To find YOU>
You do it in SECRET. That is HOW.....................

We are just crying babies in His Care. We cry at every wound and every absence of the Love of God. We hurt for every kindness available that soon we see only the perishable flowers give anything of value and only the changing skies can speak to our hearts the freedom we so long to experience away from the barbs of human arrogance and pain inflicting words of abuse and hate.

My flesh and blood sister has cut me off.  The Lord is saying to me that my sisters and brothers in HIS Spirit are to be nurtured, loved and nourished as we do by tradition, our flesh and blood family.

I have three siblings of the world who I see to be left behind due to what my Lord is CAUSING me to do. That is, to receive the Blessing of His Love in providing me a bigger family in His House and Home of His Heart.   

Our Lord, is working His Best Works in Secret! It just helps cement what I send out if it returns back to me with love, understanding and affirmation. I appreciate it!   

I have no one in the world, flesh and blood world, who is able to build up in the Spirit like what happens here in the Forum between like-minded believers. It is so special
I am being trained to keep my thoughts silent and to keep the conversation of my thoughts switched off. It is like trying to train up a belligerent un-harnessed child that just keeps talking into my mind and assuming I agree! I do not agree with my chit chatter brain. I have it kicked off the driver seat. Be still. Be quiet! Hush. Shut up. Then only I can feel the quiet and be on the receiving end of The Voice of my God within. What an unruly guest my mind is at the Table of the Lord. I feel His smile as He has caused my attention to now address my mind. He is so Good to me.

In my teens I practiced Yoga. I learned to still the mind to be quiet. I recall the feeling of empty silence that I was trained to experience. It is a state of stillness not of emptiness. It requires patience and it hones the attention to the details in the immediate NOW of my experiences. It strips off the assumptions and expectations and simply places one into the present un-hinged to past or future. It is quite an experience! We have to know what is happening in ourselves before we can hope to understand others don’t you think? Like Ray shows about us having to have our house fall, know that it is fallen and get on with returning to our First Love.

Then begins the journey of meeting yourself as you WERE and having to deal with it. A woman just came into the shop now. She was like I used to be. Hostile, demanding and arrogant. I pointed out that in every second sentence she spoke, she was saying that she WANTED…..I asked her where is your Love? She almost fell on her back. I told her she may get a better response if she were nice. …. Just as well I “own” the shop! Well…me and my Senior Partner Jesus Christ….HE has me working here.

Arc

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Meeting yourself
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 06:29:44 AM »

When it comes to the swine, which is better, that the swine go into the lake or that they trample what is holy under their feet?

Luk 8:33  Then went the devils out of the man, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the lake, and were choked.

Mat 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

To obey or not to obey, that is the question. :D :)

Arc

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:21:02 PM »

Arc,
I recall you mentioning the fact that you and your sister had some problems. I am so very sorry that this involves all three of your siblings. My deepest prayers for you and your family. However, I so commend your walk with GOD, and like you know that HE is in control of everything. I can say very little that might be of help regarding your family other than GOD has a reason.  All we can do is pray that HE will provide the answer and healing soon. Hang in there as you have been an inspiration to me and others so many times.
Philippians 3:10 means so much to me. However, my greatest fear is that I have been blessed beyond belief, but do feel that I must at some time share in the fellowship of HIS sufferings. It is so very often when we suffer that our growth abounds. I pray this is the reason for your current suffering but that GOD will provide to you and your siblings HIS perfect peace.
In HIM,

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 08:08:08 AM »

Hello Phil3:10

Thank you for your interest, prayers and  kind words.

I am at a place where I am caused through circumstances beyond my control (aren’t they all!) to evaluate and compare the worth of my flesh and blood sibling associations to and with my spiritual brethren.

I am finding out that there is a VAST difference!

Mat 10:37  He that loveth father or mother MORE THAN ME  is not worthy of Me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
Mat 10:38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of Me.

We cannot make ourselves worthy. Only God can do that or cause our worthiness to be instilled within us through His Spirit.

I am caused to ask myself, do I love my siblings in my flesh and blood family more than my Spiritual brethren who follow Christ? Hah! And there it is! There is the dividing line that I do not step over lightly because of the huge pressure to be seen to be a socially well fitting, functional and culturally acceptable family with close connections and bonds ofmy flesh and blood family ties, traditions and other such things I have been taught to do and observe that voids the Word of God.

I assure you that I do not speak from a bitter heart. I did not cut ties with my family and I do not intend to no matter how much they reject or abandon me, it is that now I can see that the  soul ties I have, are not worthy to evaluate above Christ. Neither do they represent ties or belief or even like mindedness to Christ. This is the hard cold reality. That draws comfort and superficial warmth only from carefully manicured hypocrisy.

This is not the same like mindedness that I have between yourself  or other members here who I consider my brethren. Like mindedness throws off the history like the internet thows of the physical body aspect from our communications here in the Forum. So it is not from a familiaral stand point of emotional shared histories but from spiritual unity of mind in shared knowledge of our God wherein we connect in Spirit and in Truth.

Of course it hurts when God  breaks the tie to human family bonds but this break does not import into the division any bad feelings or resentments or unforgiveness for me . Not at all. It actually is a blessing to realize that my flesh and blood  family is not my brethren. Who is my Mother and My Father, Jesus asked the crowd. Only His Spirit can bring anyone of us along side of Him to see from His Spirit. It is wonderful to find that I have family in likeminded unity to His Spirit and His Love that does not fail.

Who does not have a brother or sister or Mother or Father who is not in the unity of the Mind and Spirit of Christ. We all have them! Who does not have a son or a daughter who no matter what you do, simply will not conform to the virtues we value.

Perhaps God makes me the focul point to remove the lid off this  impeccably kept secret of family disfunctions, to show that He approves of   giving permission to the demons of vanity, hypocrisy,  double standards, pretense, duplicity, and unfaithful deceptions to enter  into the swine that Jesus permitted to run off the cliff.

The farmer wasn’t too happy! :D

I think what is happening to me Phil3:10 is certainly in the Plan of God. He knows I can’t shut up so maybe my sharing the blows of living in His path might help others face their demons and help them permit those who disagree, disapprove, condemn and hate us, to go and be where they want want to go and be.

There is so much comfort for me in the following verse: It sounds easy and we know it is not. We can understand it but to APPLY it is a whole other ball game! :)

Rev 22:11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Arc

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »

Arc,
The little saying at the bottom of your page says it all, "GOD knows what HE is doing." Continue to provide the good example and I feel that the healing you so much pray for in your family will happen. Only GOD knows the reason but HIS plans are perfect. I do not see any bitterness in you, only love. There is much spiritual discernment in this forum and the conflict with the carnal will always be with us in the world. Carnal discernment and spiritual discernment are exact opposites but unavoidable in this present age. My prayer is for the healing of you and your family and that your family may share with you in the spiritual discernment you have exhibited so wonderfully. I do pray that this is GOD' will.
In HIM,

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 05:48:16 PM »

I think God is separating my worldly attatchments from the spritual ones that are replacing them.

I am healing. Thank you for your prayers and considerate words to me Phil3:10

I have more brethren in Spirit than family in the world.

Arc

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 03:03:54 AM »

Hey Sis,

I have more brethren in Spirit than family in the world.

I am honored to be your brother. As you know, you always have a word for me that's pertinent. I just read this thread for the first time and all I can say is wow! I am trying so hard to just shut up and live out what God is teaching me. Just today I went to a birthday dinner for my Grandma and you know the scriptures came up in conversation. It's so hard when I'm around my family and they continue to speak blasphemies and rank heresy about our Lord and Saviour. But I'm must learn not to fall in the trap of casting pearls before swine. You're so awesome Deb!! ;)

Love ya Sis,

Charles

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 06:29:26 AM »

I am trying so hard to just shut up and live out what God is teaching me

1Pe 1:13  Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

I'm must learn not to fall in the trap of casting pearls before swine

Okay. :) We have also to learn to authorise that the demons enter the swine and see them run themselves off the cliff.  ;)

I am honored to be your brother.

As a consequence of God’s Gift of Love, Faith and His Son, that makes us His Family.  8)

As a spiritual heavenly family of God in Spirit and in Truth, we love one another.

The  honor  in our association,  one to  another or to any other brother, sister, Son or Daughter of God, dwells in the love of God who gives us our fellowship and Love for Christ that we hold in common dear Charles. That is our bond.  The Honor is all God’s.  ;)

Thank you for your kind words

Arc

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »

Arc,
My continued thoughts and prayers go with you. Your spiritual discernment is always a very real and wonderful blessing to me. Our GOD is the giver of all good. The spiritual and carnal fellowships we share are not comparable. However, we do have to live in the carnal world and although there is much bad there is also some good. My prayer is for your healing with your family and your continued sharing of your knowledge with your spiritual family. Micah 6:8 means so very much to me and fits in to so much of our carnal walk on this earth.
"HE hath showed thee, O'Man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thou GOD".
You are honored beyond belief, for you are in the family of GOD. Praise HIS Holy and Perfect Name.
In HIM,

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 05:20:25 PM »

THANK YOU Phil 3:10 and for the reference to God's Word to me that does not return empty but filled with thanks and joy.

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.