bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: freewill  (Read 5850 times)

dave

freewill
« on: March 17, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »

I know I know, freewill again. I have read and heard Rays teaching on this subject and I understand his explanation, and I might add he is simple and direct to the point of understanding. Glory!
I just googled freewill for the heck of it and wow! The freewill theology is what it was called and it goes from one religion and teaching of it through many.. Calvinism, Hinduism, Jewish all of them and the explanation they each give is nothing short of total confusion and from what they say they are not clear of what freewill is at the end. I did the same thing with the trinity, now theres a dog chasing his tail! How is it people can believe in things like the trinity and freewill when the encyclopedias cant even explain the thought with any clarity of understanding? Thank you Ray for the simplicity of your teaching.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: freewill
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:30:36 PM »

How is it people can believe in things like the trinity and freewill

It takes a miracle! :D

Arc

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »

Arc,
It may take a miracle but it is GOD'S will. For that simple assurance I am so very thankful.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Roy Coates

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

And.................
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

dave

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »

Somehow my post was understood to someone, to mean that I accepted the teaching of freewill. I reread  my post and Im satisfied that the teaching of feewill is false along with trinity teaching, I believe its clear in my post that theology and encyclopedias do not have the faintest idea how to explain trinity and freewill teaching to the masses, without adding more confusion to the manmade doctrines.

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »

Hi Dog,
         if people really had a 'free'-will then we both know that they would never screw-up, making them void of learning through experience and so that point alone makes phantom 'free'-will a white elephant in the real world. EVERYONE learns from experience,lol. As for the three headed god thing, Apedemak ain't who I pray to everyday,lol, and I doubt most of the world ain't praying to the Leopard king of Kush either:)))).

God bless, and keep rocking.
Jimi.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Roy Coates

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »

Somehow my post was understood to someone, to mean that I accepted the teaching of freewill. .
What makes you think that? I for one was simply responding to your posted question.
How is it people can believe in things like the trinity and freewill when the encyclopedias cant even explain the thought with any clarity of understanding?
I see your question here and you got some good, heartfelt Scriptural response to your question. Hope I wasn't a cause for your confusion. Peace, Roy

dave

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »

No my friend and brother it was nothing you said. I had recieved a private message from a person who thought , (somehow) I was saying in my post, that I believed man had freewill.  I DO NOT believe man has freewill!

Roy Coates

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »

;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.