bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marriage...  (Read 7131 times)

Ninny

Marriage...
« on: March 17, 2010, 05:49:06 PM »

The honeymoon is over when the husband calls home to say he'll be late for dinner...and the answering machine says, "It's in the microwave!!!"

Before marriage a man yearns for the woman he loves...After marriage, the "Y" becomes silent! 

Take that you evil match maker!!  ;D hehehe!!
Kathy

rockrdude

Re: Marriage...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 07:07:43 PM »

So.. now we know what's on your answering machine, Kathy!
(I'm ducking and covering now, because I am so in trouble.)
 ;D

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »

Ha! Jonathan, If you call me my answering machine tells you just where to go....to get your dinner!! hehehe!!  :D Of course you can press "1" for more options!!!   :o
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »

The honeymoon is over when the husband calls home to say he'll be late for dinner...and the answering machine says, "It's in the microwave!!!"

Before marriage a man yearns for the woman he loves...After marriage, the "Y" becomes silent! 

Kathy

Yeah, but I usually Cook dinner;  ;) and haven't ever heard any complaints;  :D, yet.

Carry On, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »

Samson, I like a man who isn't afraid to use a stove!! The Freckle Girl is one lucky lady!! and I know a few other women who have husbands who cook....I remember that....my husband cooks..yeah...now when I ask him to do dinner, he comes home with KFC!! ha! Well...you know..at least I don't have to clean up the mess! :D (Original Recipe) yum yum!!  :)
Kathy ;)

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:01:49 PM »

:D ;D :D

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »

I've been having second thoughts about getting married. . .This just reinforces those thoughts.  ;D

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 12:12:01 PM »

You made me laugh! Extol! Not EVERY marriage is like that...there is the rare one here and there...
You just have to learn how to be the perfect husband, that's all!  ;D learn to cook, do laundry, scrub floors, change diapers...pretty much all the "woman's work" you can think of!! hehehe! It's easy!  :D There's a LOT more to being perfect than bringing home your (ENTIRE) paycheck!!
You know I'm kidding...right? If I ever find the perfect husband...I might even get married...oh darn..I'm already married! I wish someone had told me what a perfect husband was... 38 years ago!! hehehe!  :o
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 07:13:30 AM »

Extol, marriage isn't that hard. Here's an example of a good husband, at least I was impressed. My sister came home after working for a good 10 hours and I noticed her expression when she flipped through 4 days of mail piled up that hadn't been looked at. The next day when she came home her husband had gone through all the mail, wrote checks, etc. The pile was gone!!! It's those little things. He had seen her expression too. Just pay attention. judy

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »

Judy,

Your sister allows her husband to sign checks? I'm going to have to check into that.
Maybe it will work for me too.

Bob

stephen

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »

Hi kathy,

Women get the last word in every argument.  Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.  ~Author Unknown

Now you know why we men rather keep quiet, that and the fact that we  know that you ladies like the strong, silent type, because you think we're listening. We men are growing wiser all the time.

Stephen 

Roy Coates

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 07:59:02 PM »

That was funny Ninny ;D

A couple of years ago my wife found out not only that I could cook but I cooked better than her(her words)

I just like it when she cooks for me.

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:06 PM »

Hi kathy,

Women get the last word in every argument.  Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.  ~Author Unknown

Now you know why we men rather keep quiet, that and the fact that we  know that you ladies like the strong, silent type, because you think we're listening. We men are growing wiser all the time.

Stephen 

Thats me, or else i get told to be silent. Training begins at first date, goes on until kingdom Comes.

I've been having second thoughts about getting married. . .This just reinforces those thoughts.  ;D

I had second thoughts too, but you should have known her back then, Still a beauty now too.

That was funny Ninny ;D

A couple of years ago my wife found out not only that I could cook but I cooked better than her(her words)

I just like it when she cooks for me.

My first girl made sure i knew how to cook, she is a looker too. Mom said you need to know how to be able to take care of yourself; what a meeting with great intelligence so young; thanks Mom.

Judy,

Your sister allows her husband to sign checks? I'm going to have to check into that.
Maybe it will work for me too.

Bob

Only checks i sign, are the one she takes to the bank for deposit.

Kathy

Ok Kathy,

I finally got it down, no wonder i get to do the dishes too.

george :o :-* ;D.

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 03:44:43 PM »

George! You still got it dude! You still can make me laugh! hehehe!!
Getting to do the dishes it one of your great rewards!! ha!! Are you kidding if my husband ever did the dishes it would probably be because I'm dead and he can't find anyone else to do them!! I think my honeymoon has been over for maybe...38 years!! HEY!! I didn't even GET one!! no  FAIR!! NO wonder I'm so bitter and mean!! hehehe!!  :D :D
Kathy  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.