bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: I am new here...Blessings eveyone!  (Read 3581 times)

Leelee

Re: I am new here...Blessings eveyone!
« on: March 23, 2010, 11:52:16 PM »

Hi, my name is Leelee and have just joined. A whole lot I do not understand but have been studying out God and His word on Healing for some time. I can do nothing but JESUS CHRIST can with HIS presence. I hope to be an encouragement as well as learn more of what Jesus would have me to do. It is HIS MINISTRY.

I hope ya'll can join myself with Jean Fahey on radio on Monday mostly; and Wed. Monday is 7PM central time on {outside teaching links not allowed} but on a conference line which I will give out the number and access code to any who wish to join in. On Wed. we recently started What's It All About at 6 PM on same radio station and same conf. line. She is similar to Kathryn Kulhman with those giftings.

Thanks,
leelee144@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:46:55 AM by Dave in Tenn »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:00:17 AM »

Hi Leelee

So you want us to join you on radio to discuss, "What's it all about." :)

What's your motive? ...why...what for?

What do you hope to achieve?

Please don't be offended. We/I am/are a peculiar person/people here. :D :)

Welcome to the Forum.  :)

Arc

hummer

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:49 AM »

Welcome  LeeLee,

Through out my 62 years I have been apart of one religious group after another with failed results i.e. no truth. Bible Truths as well as the the Forum Family, is all I need, why, because of the like mindedness of those DIGGING for the treasure of God's truth. The Joys of Scripture is appreciated here.
As for Jean Fahey 1Timothy 3:2 states a leader (pastor) must have only one wife...(Scripture). Fahey is  a woman of one husband, Not Scriptural.

Hummer

G. Driggs

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 12:42:58 PM »

Hi Leelee, welcome to the forums.

I hope you will join us every day in our fellowship with each other and Christ. ;)

G.Driggs

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 06:21:44 AM »

Hi Leelee, You will be made to think and study here, not like any other forum I know of. I promise that if you hang in here you will have so many questions answered and learn like you have never learned in your life. When I first came here I would get so frustrated because I was being challenged. I knew quite a bit of scripture but sure didn't know where it was exactly. Not a whole lot better yet, just know the truth when I hear it.
And oh, glad to meet you. Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.