bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry again  (Read 4744 times)

claypot

Sorry again
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:47:25 PM »

I suppose 3 strikes and I'm out but really sincerly I am not trying to start an argument or convert anyone. I guess I am trying to find how to walk around here. I am overzealous.

It's not really fair to ask me where I get my stuff from. You do see that the teachings of Ray are way off the wall bonkers to many. I find them refreshing and I know they will cause me no end of great thinking and stimuli towards God. They already have. I just came in from a bike ride and I had the best talk about God and Heaven with my wife and this talk partly happened because of the teachings here at BT.

Sorry again and thanks for letting me try again to conform to your rules.

cp

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Sorry again
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:07:55 PM »

Claypot it won't be that hard to conform to the rules.  I don't care what beliefs you have and want to persue, we all have beliefs that Ray does not cover or have our own thoughts on some that he does.  We just ask that you familiarize yourself to Ray's teaching and keep our discussions centered on those teachings.  To some this can be boring and make you wonder why do I come here?  But this is not a forum of debate and bouncing ideas off each other to see what sticks, the forum is really meant to be a place of refuge for those called out of organized religion and a place of discussion about what Ray brings out.  The other topics can be discussed privately or by studies on your own or thousands of religious forums out there.

I'm not counting strikes.

Craig

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »

Hello cp.

I think the best way to understand what treasures one can uncover here at the bt forums is first to familiarize yourself with bible-truths.com. I feel I can speak for more than a few brothers and sisters here that before we joined the forums, we spent a lot of time reading and studying Rays material >>>[lurking here also ;)].

I for one spent over two years reading and trying[as if it could be any other way] to let the Spirit do His work in me before I even had the ability to even feel comfortable speaking of the things that were given to me of God.

I'm not saying that one can not participate in the forums without first reading Rays stuff 2,3,4,5 times or more,but it sure won't hurt any. I would hate to see your enthusiasm for the Truths of God go by the wayside because you first did not put the effort into your studies first.

It would be best to read, and then read some more, the writings of Ray in order to fully comprehend what the Lord wants you to see [always with Scripture in hand] so as to be able to come to the forums and partake in conversation that fulfills the meaning of truly called and chosen people of God. There is so much to learn and so little precious time to do it in. Believe me cp,there are many times that I'm left scratching my head in wonderment of how much I really don't know,but coming here with like minded people sure makes the journey that much easier.

When we are all on the same page with what the Truths of the Spirit have given to us freely by the Grace of The Father who truly loves us all ,only then can one appreciate how special this forum and the people here really are.

Peace to you my brother...Mark

Joel

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:57:13 PM »

Hi Claypot.
I have been in and out of more religion than I like to mention.
I completely gave up for 21 years and tried to forget all the trials and errors.
Then a few years ago God rung my number and said its time.
He started by directing me to Truth in his Word.
Then he brought me to Bible Truths, and showed me that He is alive and well in the truths taught here.
As far as arguments go-- Theres an old saying that goes something like this--
"A man with experience, is never at the mercy of a man with an argument"
I would be a fool not to see that Ray is a teacher of God's word, and possesses a wealth of EXPERIENCE.

May God bless
Joel

claypot

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »

Good words from all of you but Craig I got to say I really like that Barney Fife picture. Makes me laugh every time I see it!

God must be trimming my sails AGAIN. I am gleaning much from my readings and my wife is mad at me for reading and posting as both together take time and we have 11 kids and are adopting 4 more and money is very tight so life is very busy here.

Thanks for all your patience and I won't give up. I'm thinking I have about 5 years of reading and absorbing to do here, I mean there is infinitely more than that but I'm just saying I know I can spend tons of time here and never exhaust the treasures. I may disappear once in a while but this site and you all will not be far from me in spirit.

cp

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »

There are a number of things that I wish that Ray has done papers or teachings on but he hasn't.  We truly see a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path but God hasn't given us a penetrating searchlight to divulge all his mysteries.  If Ray never completes another paper or gives another conference we still have a lifetime worth of material available to us here.  And the biggest thing is that God has to open our understanding and to unveil his truth to us in His timing.  The things that I don't understand I don't sweat about.  I understand more than I did last year and by God's grace I'll be able to say the same thing a year from now.  Just let God work out His will for you in His timing and things will go smoother...all in His good time.

God bless!!

claypot

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 10:07:27 PM »

I know what you are saying Arion. I like to learn and I get very anxious. It is both a blessing and a curse!

If we lived a thousand lifetimes I suppose we would but only understand a fraction of what God has for us so patience is the key as you say and I will heed your sound advice.

cp
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.