bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sir  (Read 6680 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
sir
« on: March 20, 2006, 10:14:44 AM »

Mr. Smith,

I am aware that you believe in God but not in hell.  It goes against the very nature of God to let evil go unpunished.  People actually do choose to go to hell.  I have heard them myself saying  that its okay with them if they go. I'll concede to the fact that they have absolutely no idea what they are getting into when they say this, but the fact remains hell does exist.  It is justice for God to them what they want and if they choose to live a life separate from him then he gives them an eternity separate from him.

Dear Jay:

Where have I or the Scriptures ever ever suggested that evil will go unpunished?  You call "torture in literal fire for all eternity" JUSTICE?
And you say that God will not leave EVIL UNPUNISHED?  Jay, there is NO GREATER EVIL than to believe in one's heart that any sinner deserves an ETERNITY of torture in fire. You are ONE SICK HUMAN BEING, Jay, and I guarantee that such evils of the heart as you possess will most assuredly be punished very severely, albeit not for all eternity.

You need to read the material on our site with an open Bible and an open mind. You blaspheme the Name of God with your evil Christian doctrine.

Sincerely,

Ray

love_magnified

sir
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 02:43:58 PM »

True, true. Some say they seek for Jesus but they bow to idol of tradition. So their search continues...

shibboleth

sir
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:34:40 AM »

There is a reason why people would say "it's okay with me if I go to hell."

1. They have been to church and seen the hypocrites and phoneys tell people to repent or burn. The sinner decides he would rather be in hell with people he can relate to.
2.Church people make God seem like a cruel taskmaster who is always looking into your life for sin, sin and more sin.
3.God only seems to love good people. As much as church talks about unconditional love, they don't practice it or believe that God really does love that much.
4. Since a sinner can't live a pure life, free from sin, why try? If he is going to hell, might as well live fast and hard.

The reasons why people don't choose Christ on this earth.

1. Noone chooses God. He chooses us. John 15:16
2.We are clay in the potters {Gods} hand. Jer:18:4
3. Noone comes to God unless God draws {drags} him. John6:44

You do not first draw near to God. God first draws near to you.
You do not first love God. God first loves you.
You do not first seek God. God first seeks you.
You do not first choose to live separate from God. God chooses to live separate from you. {Spiritually speaking}
You do not have a free will. God is the one who determines everything that happens in your life. You can't take a breath of air or do any other activity unless God causes it to happen.

Steve Crook

sir
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 10:49:06 AM »

Quote from: shibboleth
There is a reason why people would say "it's okay with me if I go to hell."

1. They have been to church and seen the hypocrites and phoneys tell people to repent or burn. The sinner decides he would rather be in hell with people he can relate to.
2.Church people make God seem like a cruel taskmaster who is always looking into your life for sin, sin and more sin.
3.God only seems to love good people. As much as church talks about unconditional love, they don't practice it or believe that God really does love that much.
4. Since a sinner can't live a pure life, free from sin, why try? If he is going to hell, might as well live fast and hard.

The reasons why people don't choose Christ on this earth.

1. Noone chooses God. He chooses us. John 15:16
2.We are clay in the potters {Gods} hand. Jer:18:4
3. Noone comes to God unless God draws {drags} him. John6:44

You do not first draw near to God. God first draws near to you.
You do not first love God. God first loves you.
You do not first seek God. God first seeks you.
You do not first choose to live separate from God. God chooses to live separate from you. {Spiritually speaking}
You do not have a free will. God is the one who determines everything that happens in your life. You can't take a breath of air or do any other activity unless God causes it to happen.

HAHAHAHA! I'm not laughing at you but with you. Why am I laughing? Well, your very last line made me think of something. Instead of thinking of taking a breath, try to NOT take a breath. I mean WILL yourself to NOT take a breath. We can't even do THAT! LOL! Your body will not physically let you NOT take a breath. You'll pass out and start breathing. I find that very interesting considering who gives the breath of life each and every time we breath. :)

Just made me giggle for some reason. I think the Lord just spiritually tickles me sometimes, lol.

P.S. edited for spelling
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.