bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the Bleep do we know?  (Read 9273 times)

Mickyd

What the Bleep do we know?
« on: June 22, 2006, 07:48:55 AM »

Has anyone here seen this movie? A friend of mine let me borrow the DVD...this is one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen. I've been over it carefully and can find no unscripural fault in it.

It's sort of a documentary that discusses the scientific aspects of God and creation...our thought processes, etc.

ciy

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 12:23:55 PM »

Yes I have seen the movie.  After I saw it I bought me a copy of it.  I think it is an amazing movie full of mind expanding info, but the most amazing thing about it to me is that I can see God's power and plan all through it.  

Quatum physics gives new meaning to the things unseen in the bible.

ciy

Beloved

Re: What the Bleep do we know?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 10:17:18 PM »

I tied to be quite but I cannnot agree with this .  Considering what is out there in Hollywood, this film was quite unique. For me there was no “new” information presented. Everything that was said has been said before: this is just another lie in a glittery package.

The best thing I can say however was that the graphics were good, but they were not great. They will help people visualize concepts as physical things. Nevertheless I hope that many will not be fooled or pulled into this corrupt philosophy in this film by this.   

This is absolutely a Godless presentation, despite the fact that they do actually refer to God. (Remember the Lie is always wrapped in a ball of Truth.)  There are many things that are said in this movie that we can agree with, such as their staement of  how “religion”  has effected on mankind’s thinking and a few other things pertaining to workings of the physical body.

Keep in mind that most of the people in this film are atheists or New Age gurus.  The scientists, as usual are  too puffed up with their own knowledge. Almost every medical fact presented has a counter point in the Bible. i.e.

(Pro 17:22 KJVR)
 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
(Both states effect your mood and your immune system)

The religious people in this movie are few and vacant.  Ramatha has been around for some time. She has medium that speaks through her and she teaches enlightenment retreats all over for $1050.00 a clip. She has books and stuff for sale just like Babylon. However she is still looking good at her age.

All of these people are Carnal, they are carbon based creatures with “Computers made of Meat’ that they call their brain. They too are deluded in thinking that they are having spiritual thoughts just like Babylonian church but they are coming from the opposite pole of thinking.

I loved this movie but not for the information. I would have recast the main character, Amanda but her bubbly roommate was the perfect antithesis. I especially loved the colorful blobby creatures depicting emotions. They were great. I laughed my head off at the Polish wedding scene.

The special effects were good but I feel that they still missed the mark on portraying the physiology and chemistry effects on the human body.  Mixing the quantum mechanic things in was really good too.  Even if they do not really understand a thing. All of this is theory that mankind has developed to try explain life. The title of the movie is the perfect commentary of their thought process and conclusion. I loved the PUN.

In the film they asked the question ” What is the meaning of Life” and “Why  are we here?”  They do talk about oneness but I did not see any answers except some smooth talking fuzzy feel good gibberish..

They do not really know that God the Father is THE ONE, He created us in this “medium of a carbon based world”. He made all of the elements and chemicals and he wrote all of the laws of physics. When he made Adam ,he gave us the ability to comprehend the world and to seek Him.

He is even the One that tells us that we are “wonderfully and fearfully made”. He is not only talking about our physique or workings of our bodies. Our bodies function just like the animals, which is where these scientists learned all about how things work. They still only have clues not facts. That is why things still go wrong.

Wonderfully refers to the ability to think in the abstract and ponder and seek. There is truly only One thing that is Wonderful and that is God. He built in us the capacity to seek him out. That is why we are here.

Fearfully refers to our ability to respond and worship our maker once we do discover Him. Despite what cute and amazing things animals do, they are totally incapable of either wonder or reverence. He will draw all of mankind to Him and we will all go through this physical existence. Jesus as a the Lamb reconciled mankind and serves as our example and the Way.   For thoses whose eys are opens to know Him He is the meaning of our life. For the rest of the world, the meaning of life will be know at the second ressurectioin

Our awareness of the spiritual allows us to see the transient and petty nature of the physical and carnal world. His Sovereignty allows us to be at peace with the world, knowing that everything that happens is His Will.  Yes this spiritual knowledge can and will affect our physical bodies while we are still in them.  As Christ works through us, we will also cause an effect in others.

Remember this movie tries to tell the world that You are the one in control and that You make things happen. You can determine your life and bring things to You.

Beware… It is putting the Beast back on the throne.

So now ask yourself “How far down this rabbit hole… do you ….want to go?”

As Bugs Bunny would say     That’s ……All Folks!!!! 

Beloved              Ooooh all these new buttons and things .....

Mickyd

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:41:34 AM »

"This is absolutely a Godless presentation, despite the fact that they do actually refer to God. (Remember the Lie is always wrapped in a ball of Truth.)  There are many things that are said in this movie that we can agree with, such as their staement of  how “religion”  has effected on mankind’s thinking and a few other things pertaining to workings of the physical body."

I don't see how anyone can see this film as Godless. To me it was anything but. Also, I have been through it very carefully and can find nothing unscripural stated.

joyful1

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 11:12:55 AM »

where could a person find this movie? p.s. just HAD to try out the new moving thingy! lol joyful1 ;D

Andy_MI

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:07 AM »

I watched it last week. I thought it was good. I found my faith in God and my awe of him increased after watching it. I looked past the carnal and I was able to see some great wonders of God in his creation. And that reminds me that I need to return the movie today!  ;D

Peace,

Andy

ciy

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »

I agree.  I think the movie encourages the realization of an awesome, powerful God.  A great thing this movie does is to show how science backs up the God of the bible.

CIY

PS - You can rent it at Movie Gallery or Hollywood Video

Beloved

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 09:53:39 PM »

As usual I may not have have expressed myself very well in my postl.  When I said the film was godless I did not mean to say that aspects of God could not be seen in it or imply that there was no worth in it.

If You have had your eyes opened You have been changed and are seeing the world differently that the rest of the wolrd.  From the worlds point of view this film appears as Truth but there is a mixed message in it.

I really liked this movie guys and I even bought it.  I would really like to hear some of the scriptural truths that you guys see.   

Beloved

Mickyd

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 07:25:37 AM »

As usual I may not have have expressed myself very well in my postl.  When I said the film was godless I did not mean to say that aspects of God could not be seen in it or imply that there was no worth in it.

If You have had your eyes opened You have been changed and are seeing the world differently that the rest of the wolrd.  From the worlds point of view this film appears as Truth but there is a mixed message in it.

I really liked this movie guys and I even bought it.  I would really like to hear some of the scriptural truths that you guys see.   

Beloved

Those in the movie did acknowledge God as creator of the universe....they did not speak from an athiest point of view. However, they did'nt speak of Jesus by name or quote scripture. But, that hardly makes the movie Godless....just more politically correct.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Php 4:6-8  

The jest of the movie was conditioning the way we think...to think positive and in doing so we will change our reality. This is a Biblically true statement. The path to alighning our mind with the will of God comes from positive thinking (faith). The kingdom of God is within all of us...we just have to find it....and in order to do that we have to condition our way of thinking.

God is love....it is a hard thing to love your enemies and your neighbor as yourself....there is no other way to do that without conditioning our way of thinking.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 07:31:17 AM by Mickyd »

ciy

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »

I agree.  "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he" God put it all within us.  This movie emphasized that plus backed it up with some evidence of how God made it to physically play out in us.  Quatum physics shouts out a creator.  The examples it gave of how our thoughts affect our surroundings and how when we measure our thoughts they can be as powerful as the actual experience.  Then showing how the chemical reactions take place in our bodies was just very powerful testiomony to God.

Sorry for the chopped up response.  Gotta go but wanted to post this.

CIY

yesmar

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 12:02:40 PM »

Nope, can't say I ever heard of that movie, and I watch a lot of movies! I'll keep an eye out for it though..thanx

buddyjc

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »

Have any of you been to their website?

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

Brian

Andy_MI

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »

Have any of you been to their website?

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

Brian

I have..... I liked the video clip from the upcoming "Down the Rabbit Hole". It's mind blowing!

peace,

Andy

Mickyd

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 09:12:05 PM »

I've been to the web site....but haven't looked at the video clip. I may have to go check it out.

all4love

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 04:06:54 PM »

I haven't seen the movie I will be honest but I did go to the site and it just reminds me of either Christian Scientology or some sort of Evolutionist thing.  I guess I should look into it alittle closer before making a sound decision on it.

God Bless,
Amy

buddyjc

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 11:13:07 AM »

I haven't seen the movie I will be honest but I did go to the site and it just reminds me of either Christian Scientology or some sort of Evolutionist thing.  I guess I should look into it alittle closer before making a sound decision on it.

God Bless,
Amy

That is exactly what I thought when I went to the site.  I got visions of L. Ron Hubbard and crystals. 

Brian

Mickyd

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 10:39:06 PM »

This has nothing to do with Scientology....not even in the same universe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.