bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FAQ Board BT  (Read 5040 times)

Deborah-Leigh

FAQ Board BT
« on: March 26, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »

Resounding congratulations for the work that is unfolding on the FAQ Board!

You are succeeding in making it easier and easier to grasp and be able to share and most importantly to LIVE,  these Godly Truths of His Spirit Mind and Heart.

This makes a fresh new song of joy for the Forum!

Thank you and God continue to Bless and Prosper you in your efforts and love for His Word!

ARc

claypot

Re: FAQ Board BT
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

Hi Arc, thanks for bringing my attention to the FAQ section.  What a wealth of knowledge God has give Ray to give us! My first finding was this:

Ray writes:

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1057.0.html

Two things I neglected to follow: 

Jesus Christ ALWAYS, ALWAYS spoke to the multitudes in public in PARABLES. Parables are not LITERAL, neither do they lie. I neglected to treat this teaching of Jesus as a "parable."

I gave you that second witness, but you didn't even get it because you are still thinking carnal and physical and literal, and that kind of thinking will never explain a parable, as parables are only "SPIRITUALLY discerned."

For full article see supplied link above.)

I just so love it what Ray talks like this. It seems so easy for us to take the words of Scripture literally, carnally and physically when it works for us. It is so easy to slide into that carnal way of thinking. I thank God for having Ray remind us that all of Scripture is a spiritual message from the heart of our Spiritual Father, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

cp

Shammie

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 02:02:01 PM »

This is great, as I am unable to access the Categorized list of emails or use the search engine.Wonderful clarification of the "mind, body and soul" issue.

Thanks
Shameka

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »

The FAQ section is the best thing since sliced bread!!!
I'm so glad it came along seeing that those are the most asked questions, comments and concerns people have when joining the forum!!
Great Work guys!! ;D

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Samson

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

Thanks for FAQ,

When I first read this Thread, I didn't have the foggiest idea, as to what they were talking about, but when finally seeing this new board, an excellent resource for answers to questions commonly asked. I don't think this resource page has enough material to answer Lupac's(Bryant) questions, as of yet. Just kidding with you my Young Brother(Jedi),  ;D. That's okay, keep um a coming. Anyway this new board answers points with such simplicity in Email answer form. I like the one about: How Can I Stop Sinning and how it differentiates between committing a Sin versus Sin reigning or have dominion over ones way of life. It takes God's Spirit to get you to hate your personal Sins by providing some CAUSE to lead you to despise your Sins and it's a process.

[     But the "lust of the flesh and the lust of the eys and the pride of life," are the biggies that God will allow to drag on in one's life until they really get sick of these sins. Some people never get sick of these sins--they LIKE them.  But the "Goodness of God" (Rom. 2:4) can make you repent and abhore these things.  We never conquer every sin as long as we are in the flesh, but we can come to the place that "sin no longer REIGNS over us."  I have no desire to sin. I do not think about sinning. There is nothing in the realm of sin that has any value to me.  I'll let Jesus be my Judge as to how far I have come in overcoming sin.  You have to cry out to God to rescue from sin. You cannot and you will not do it on your own power.

One does not stop all his sinning just because he desires to stop.  I desired to stop, but I couldn't stop. When it was God's time in my life to really repent and stop sinning, then God brought that about. No matter how much power you believe there to be in human will, God will bring you to the place that you will have NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH (Phil. 3:3).  God is going to make you hate your sins real bad before He will grant you victory over them. Be patient--pray and obey till God comes to your aid.

Thanks Again, Samson/color]

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 12:38:37 PM »

bump for a great resource
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.