bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Freckle Girls Surgery  (Read 8422 times)

Samson

Freckle Girls Surgery
« on: March 27, 2010, 04:55:10 PM »

Hello Forum,

On April 2ND(Friday), Pam will have Surgery performed, it's Female related in Nature. She will have Her Uterus removed, but all other parts will remain. This Surgery is required because all other options have been exercised without solving the problem. Due to her excessive weight loss, Her Uterus is now too thick to accommodate Her Monthly Cycle. This condition is causing a problem in that area. The Doctor maintains that it's a highly safe and successfull procedure, but there's always some risk, due to the close proximity of the Bladder. A second Surgeon will be on hand for guidance and assistance. Please extend Your Prayers in her behalf for a Safe and Successfull Surgery and Recovery.

Thankyou Kindly, Samson.

Ninny

Re: Freckle Girls Surgery
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »

Oh, Samson tell her that I will be praying for her...Poor Freckle Girl! Definitely I will be praying for her!
Kathy :)

Linny

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:48:46 PM »

Hey Samson,
Please tell Pam we'll be praying!

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »

Samson and Pam - I add my prayers and best wishes for a successful surgery as well as recovery on Friday.  Try not to stress and worry between now and then.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 01:39:39 AM »

Hi, I will keep you both in my prayers. I have been through this surgery, so I know what it is all about. I hate surgery, but when all else fails it can be a good thing. It relieved me of alot of my problems.

In His Love,
Marlene

frecklegirl417

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 02:14:37 AM »

To all my sisters,

Thanks for all the prayers. I am very nervous about this surgery. I have been praying everyday since I scheduled this surgery. I am more scared of not knowing what is happening  while I am asleep and the doctor is poking around in there. Thanks for the prayers it helps me alot, and I really appreciate the support.

Your sister in Christ,
                                                                         Pam

Ellie

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 02:56:15 AM »

Any surgery is quite someting to go through.I think I'd rather not know what is going on while I'm asleep.!
Praying for complete success and recovery.
                                       Peace...Ellie.....                                 

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »

Hi Pam amd Samson, hope everything goes well and you have a quick 100% recovery!
Stacey

Samson

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 01:58:53 AM »

Hi Samson,

I pray that all goes well with your lady.  Take care of yourself too.  Often, when a loved one is in a trial, the other suffers just as much, but in a different form.  My oldest son had to have a hernia operation as a baby.  When I carried him to the surgical nurse, it felt like I was walking to my own hanging.  My knees were shaking and rubbery.  My mouth went totally dry.  I would gladly have changed places with him.  May God give you both the strength to endure.  Take care,

John

Amen Brother John(From Kentucky),

Thanks for your insight and perception in these types of matters, it's so true, the caretaker is under mental and emotional stress, because a part of them will be tampered with. Your comment brought to mind the Greek Word "Thlipsis" translated in English Tribulation, like great tribulation, it literally means affliction, pressure. We all go through all sorts of Tribulation, but hopefully we won't experience God's Wrath.

Thanks Again, Samson.

judith collier

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 08:34:58 AM »

Pam, I will keep April the 2nd in mind. I wil pray now that the Lord goes before you and everything will be in accord with God's love and mercy. That the surgeons' hands will be steadied and that God's Spirit will give knowledge to handle any unforseen situation. I pray for a good recovery and I will stand in faith for you if your's falters. Love, judy

frecklegirl417

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »

To my BT family,

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and the faith. Has the day grows closer I can feel all the prayers and love comforting me again in a time of need. I am totally amazed every  time I come on and read that I can honestly say I know some of the best people on earth.

Thanks again for the love,
                                                                     Pam

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 12:48:58 PM »

Pam, you can count on prayers and love!!  :-*
Kathy ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 06:52:14 PM »

Will be praying for you Pam.  I know the worst part can be the thinking about it!  I pray God's peace for you, as in the past you've felt the prayers of your Friends here encourage you through this...as Samson calls it....affliction!  You may have already done it but please consider mentioning the "blood clot" scare you had with your last surgery!

Will keep you in prayer also Samson to give you strength as your sweet Freckle Girl is in surgery!

Love 2u Both,
Brenda

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 10:10:52 PM »

Brad and Pam,

We will be praying for your swift recovery tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us share in your trial, it is good to have friends count on you for help.
God's will shall be done as He guides the hands of the surgeon and aids Pam's recovery.

Regards, Bob

Samson

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 11:52:35 AM »

Brad and Pam,

We will be praying for your swift recovery tonight and tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us share in your trial, it is good to have friends count on you for help.
God's will shall be done as He guides the hands of the surgeon and aids Pam's recovery.

Regards, Bob

Thanks Bob & All others,

I will keep you updated as to the results and outcome, thanks for all the Prayers extended in Pam's behalf.

Your Brother, Samson.

Roy Coates

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 12:25:54 PM »

Today is the day that the Lord has made, rejoyce and be glad in it.

Blessing from our Lord Jesus Christ, Bless the hospital, doctors, nurses, patient and her husband. Peace, comfort, healing in Jesus' name we pray.

Roy

Waiting for the good news

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »

Thinking of you with prayers today...
Love you...
Kathy :)

Samson

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »

Update on Pam's Status,

The Freckle Girl is home from the Hospital and doing just fine, she was able to walk fairly well and was able to climb the stairs to Our entrance to Our Abode. She can't lift anything and must avoid anything that might overly aggravate the Abdominal area. She's taking Percoset for pain and must avoid Fibrous foods, for now and no driving for approximately one week.

Thankyou for all your prayers and interest, everything seems to be going just fine. May God watch over and care for all of you in your daily struggles.

Kind Regards, Samson.

judith collier

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »

Samson, so good to hear your loved one is doing fine. Judy

Linny

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »

Thanks for the update Samson. Tell Pam she has been on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery!
Lin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.