bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drinking water  (Read 9987 times)

Kat

Re: Drinking water
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »

Hi Arion,

Well as I was looking over the links that Roy provided this statement stuck out to me.

*The claims about the health benefits of drinking alkaline water are not supported by credible scientific evidence.*

So from what I can gather high alkaline water may not be the way to help your bodies reach a healthy alkaline level. But I do believe that foods that are processed in the body and create a base/alkaline or acid ash do make a difference. I have found what I do believe to be a credible source on this matter.
MICHAEL J. BOOKALLIL
M.B., B.S., F.F.A.R.C.S., F.F.A.R.A.C.S.
Senior Lecturer in Anaesthetics
Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
http://www.anaes.med.usyd.edu.au/lectures/acidbase_mjb/acidbase.html

As you stated I am a bit on the acidic side (yet I think this is still in the normal range), so I will continue my efforts through my diet to bring my body into a healthier state.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:58:41 AM by Kat »

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »

Very good find Kat.
Thank you.

Roy

carol v

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »

Hey Guys,

Just checking in after a long absence. I have lost 35 pounds over the year and am feeling very good physically -- except still with the migraines. Ray was a great inspiration for me to get myself under control.

I have found two little miracles along the way that are inexpensive and highly effective.

Oxycise. I won't post the link but just type it in with a dot com. This little oxygenating 15-minute workout is the most amazing, healthy thing you can do for yourself. I found out that you do not have to do long cardio, weights, any of it to be fit. I was able to keep up easily with a runner hiking up to Williams Lake in Taos simply from my little 15 minute workout.

I encourage you to go to their website and go to amazon to read the customer reviews. Only read the ones who do the workout, not the critics of the production. Oxycise is a little miracle without the big production values of the big guys. It's a family business. Jill Johnson who created Oxycise has turned everything over to her daughter and has been living in Africa doing charity work for many years.

Oxycise is 15 minutes with no equipment, no shoes, no bra, no impact. You can do a very intense advanced version. You can do a version created for those with knee and foot problems. You can freelance Oxycise anywhere. I can do it in the car, in a hospital room sitting with a loved one, watching the Superbowl with a hardwood floor and chair only. Anywhere. I've done it in a motel room where I was scared to touch anything ;-)

It is oxygen that will prevent cancer.

And...more controversial so I'm just going to suggest that people research on their own is MMS and Jim Humble. Go to youtube and watch the Jim Humble video. It is my belief that MMS is a cure/preventative for cancer. MMS is cheap. Jim Humble has made sure that no one is making a killing off it. If you PM me, I'll give ya sources.

It cured my pneumonia when antibiotics wouldn't.

And yes, I believe that it is God who has shown me these simple inexpensive cures discovered by regular people -- although Jim Humble is a little bit like Forrest Gump and if you watch his bio on youtube you will see what I mean.

Great to 'see' ya Kat and Roy. Our appointed time is our appointed time, but the quality of the time we have is what we can have an effect on for sure.

carol v

Linny

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »

Arc, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is very good for you and we take a Tablespoon several times a week. I can't take it in my water so I get it overwith quickly! If you have acid reflux and take this with meals, you will find it takes care of the problem. If you put it in your pet's water, they will not get fleas or ticks. Did this after being told about it and our outdoor pup went the whole summer without a single flea or tick.

We do not have serious allergies ourselves but are starting on local honey as I have heard from 3 different people that taking honey daily cured their allergies in a month's time.

Carol, I've been wanting to check out the oxycise for a while now. I will also look up your MMS.

Lin

iris

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 11:51:06 PM »

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the information on tea. The next time I go to the grocery, I'm going to get me some and try it.

Iris
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.