bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Info?  (Read 5058 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Info?
« on: March 29, 2010, 10:31:27 PM »

What happened to the vidoes Ray used to post on his site I am intrested in the one where they said that the boat was too large to float with out steal beams inside the boat also about where the grand canyon is suposed to prove there was no world flood and where can I get this kind of information ? Thank you George, also would like a list of the books ray uses and i know they are many I follow and believe what Ray teaches but like he said no one else will believe even though there are many scriptures to prove him right so many people are brain washed and we can not change them but someday they will find out the truth I just hope Ray can keep up his great works. God Bless and thank you.  george

Dear George:

All my videos of recent years are on our site and can be viewed on our Forum found at the bottom of our home page.

I am not sure what you mean by "the list of books Ray uses?"  Uses for what?  If I quote from a book, then I give a reference to that book.  As for what books I find the materials for my articles, there are NO SUCH BOOKS.  I don't own a book that teaches the truths of God as I present them on bible-truths.com.  I have been asked this many times over the years.  There is nothing of major consequence on our site that I have written over the past ten and a half years, that came out of some elses book.  I sit at my computer and I type my articles from my head.  I then use other books and reference materials at times to back up what it is that I am teaching from the Scriptures.  My authority for what I teach and believe is the Scriptures, not other men's books.

I know that many readers feel that if they could but read the books that I surely they think I must have read, then they too could write the same type articles as I do.  If that is someone's attitude and motivation, let me assure you:  IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

These are the books that I use regularly:  [1]  Numerous Bible translations, [2]  An English Dictionary,  [3]  e-Sword, [4]  Very rarely a Bible Dictionary, and [5]  Wigram's Englishman's Hebrew and Greek Concordance.

In addition to this, I am continually ask, "What methods do I use to come up with my subjects and their contents?

The answer to that one is simple:  I PRAY!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.