bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There's a Pentecostal Church  (Read 4942 times)

Deborah-Leigh

There's a Pentecostal Church
« on: March 30, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

There is a Pentecostal Church being built next door to us. The owner is a wealthy carrot Farmer and His Partner and another wealthy Business man who together make up the “Leaders” of the Church.

My husband and I have noticed that suddenly, there is a standstill on the building progress and the Church is half way to completion.

This afternoon a young girl came in and through the purchase of some Biltong,  it became apparent that she is in the membership of this heretical demonic institution of Business men posing as Shepherds. She told me that the man building the Church has been robbed and that the Church “Leaders” are waiting for her to sell her car before they can continue in the building of their church.

I told her there is no Levitical Priesthood anymore and the Temple Tithe is not Scriptural in the New Testament and that she should not sell her car to those thieving blaspheming heretics who would have to pay back every penny.

Guess what her response was?

She will take it on advisement! …. ;)

I told her to take the advise from the Scriptures not man made doctrines. She wants to sell her car. Oh boy she wants to sell her car and give the proceeds to the wolves. In exchange for what? She sees a benefit somewhere down the line of her career in obedience to error and blind guides.

On leaving the shop she said to me “You’re strong” only because I told her that by trials and tribulations we enter into the Kingdom of God and for those upon whom Judgment on the House of God is now, those trials continue all our life!  

“You are strong!”....she said...with blind eyes wide open.

“No I am not. I know I am NOT Strong at all.”

Agreement with any of her false perceptions would have been a travesty!

As Ray illuminates…. blind eyes CAN NOT see….!  :)

God knows what He is doing ! I think the Plan is for those charlatans to get the money from the sale of her car! She is buying into error, deception and lies but she has to think there is something worth the exchange.  Maybe a promotion?  :D

That is okay with me. She can buy Biltong from my shop any time but I don't think somehow, that she will want to be back again. She started the conversation anyway and it did not go the way she wanted I don't think! :)

Arc
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 12:49:17 PM by Arcturus »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

Marlene

Re: There's a Pentecostal Church
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »

I think we see some signs that many false churches are falling. Many people are waking up. Still many hanging on. But, it will not be forever. Instead of the church helping people in need, it has become the people taking care of life style of men builiding there own kingdoms. But, with money being tight it might just wake some people up.

In His Love,
Marlene

jassy

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »

I think we see some signs that many false churches are falling. Many people are waking up. Still many hanging on. But, it will not be forever. Instead of the church helping people in need, it has become the people taking care of life style of men builiding there own kingdoms. But, with money being tight it might just wake some people up.

In His Love,
Marlene

Yes, Marlene, I think you hit the nail on the head. The economic situation has become the great eye opener. Things which normally go under the radar in times of plenty get highlighted in full glorious technicolour in times of need.

A church which my sister used to go to in Alberton, S A. closed its doors last month. Their main contributor was a debt collector. Things are really tough when debt collectors go bankrupt as did this one.

Other members of the congregation hardly got the time of day from the pastor.

Linny

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 06:48:32 PM »

It is so very sad. One of the last churches we attended was word of faith and they told us not to buy anything: cars, homes, etc. but empty our storehouses! We had to build the new church BEFORE we dared buy anything for ourselves! GOD SAID!
Then shortly after, our pastor sold his $300,000 home and bought a $750,000 home. I guess that message didn't apply to him...

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

Hello Dennis

I hope the vertigo is behind you and you are fully recovered.
Thank you for the article. That Schuller character is really someone to reckon with. Poor chap. Imagine what he must feel like?

1Ti 4:2  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

We know Babylon speaks lies in hypocrisy. Is having a conscience seared with a hot iron mean Schuller does not feel? I don't think so. Schuller has to feel something for losing control, and accumulating a debt of $55 Million. His free will and freedom of choice didn't work right?  What a big and publicly humiliating and embarrassing way to learn! That has GOT to hurt! Not only that, what a shock when Schuller learns that the god he served so selflessly and faithfully was not even GOD and then the next shock. What about when he finds out the THE GOD of ALL Creation was The One who CAUSED ALL of Schuller’s circumstances of his diabolical experience and Satan was just being Satan.  Who then will Schuller hate?  He thought he hated Satan but it is God who Schuller hates. What a blow to a weak heart and mis-lead mind bent into false thinking and idolatry to error to face that $55 million debt that doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of the agony in the Lake of Fire prepared to purge, purify and correct him.

I have felt only a little tweak of such fire before and it is inescapably and deeply painful,  and humiliating.  I refer to Ray’s paper on Speaking in Tongues! Ray councils repentance and boy did I feel the purging fire of God and I was in the privacy of my home and no one was looking!  I was not given the distinction of having a worldly platform upon which to display my foolishness and pride. I thank God for Mercy! What unmerited escapes God gives us in quiet seclusion showing through His Goodness corrections to personal errors and foolishness drawn upon His Mercy and Pity for us. What a huge gift God’s Goodness to repentance really is!  

Any one of us could have been ear marked by God to be that Schuller chap, lunatic, heretic, blaspheming self appraising person leading how many betraying, falsely trusting, phony believing, hypocrites behind him. What a travesty! I heard that if you want someone to follow you, take a road on a twisting turning cliff hanging double high way and just follow the speed limit.  :)

Do I feel sorry for Schuller or Hitler or Hagee or etc etc? No and neither do I feel for any hypocrites, liars and double dealing heretics that do not know or revere God. Should any of us have any phileo empathy for such people in a presence of  glad recognition  that God can and will and shall correct edify and untwist the twisted? No. We should rather be away from them as in the land of Goshen set apart from the plagues that came upon the Egyptians and not running or recruited either to hardened hearted Pharaoh or his troops.

What a Glorious Mercy the Fire that God is that nothing less than His Consuming Fire and Spirit can convert chaos to  order, corruption to incorruption through His purging, purifying chastising  Spirit of Grace and Mercy that shall rectify ALL the wrong in the world today and all to His Glory yet to be revealed. No mans Government can do it. No Peace plan can do it. No United Nations Envoy can do it. Not even Obama can do it and he’s very skilled and gifted! No man made Church no laws of man,  no Government of men, no religion of man can do what God will do not in an 11 second quick fix, but through a whole new millennium....What a treat.  Come to think of it. I wonder how many seconds it took God to drown out Pharaoh’s entire army. Eleven seconds?

What an awesome privilege for those God is preparing to rule with Him. I guess part of the training is to experience people hating you like they hate God or nearly as much any way to purge out pride and perfect patience and humility! Ray has the best track record I know of for hate mail. What a privilege and honor God prepares for him and you too Denny, also as God's friend and Ray's and confidant.

Does Harlot Babylon give any qualms about paying its bills? Just one little painting from the Roman Catholic Church…just one...I digress.  The Pentecostal Church next door to us also did not pay my husband for research and analysis and most lucrative strategic advice he gave the Farmer who is also the Pastor of the Church.  I know it is not the same topic, but did not the major Car Company Directors do the same after bail out by USA Tax payers. They simply refused to cut back on their luxuries and huge pay packages, and then the fight, exposure and penalty that lead to enforced accountability and pay back.

Lev 19:13  You shall not defraud your neighbor nor rob him. The wages of him who is hired shall not stay with you until the morning.

If Lev 19 : 13  is prophetic, it certainly is not happening in Babylon yet.

Only God can MAKE it happen and HE will. That is very good news for the day when no one will defraud their neighbor or defer payment on earnings. That will require an entirely new Government! :) to MAKE that happen... :D We know when that day is coming. Not today...

Warm greetings to Rene.  :)

Hey Jasse

I would not know which church is opening its doors and which one is closing its doors and I live in South Africa. All I know is that it is best to not go in a Church if you’re out and to get out if you’re in.  

Other members of the congregation hardly got the time of day from the pastor.

That is because the pastor does not know the time of day!

Marlene we sure do live in interesting times! :)

Oh and that "God said" thing Linny....whew...so many manipulations of constricting, sufforcating lies and falsehoods...and they thrive! :)...just for the day...just for that brief time that too shall pass.

Arc
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:34:58 AM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 06:30:35 AM »

Addendum:

I just want to say when I refer to people I do not refer to them personally to slander or attack their characters. I don’t know them and I can only look at their teachings.  God made them and He causes them to do what they have to do. They might be very charming people and my opinion is not personal or slanderous but is about their practices with which we are free to either agree with or not.

There is no law to bind upon us agreement with anyone.

Arcturus
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 08:38:29 AM by Arcturus »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 07:07:48 AM »

Rev 18:9  And the kings of the earth who have committed fornication and lived in luxury with her will weep for her, and will wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning;
Rev 18:10  standing afar off for fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, Babylon, that strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.
Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their cargo any more;
Rev 18:12  the cargo of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and every ivory vessel, and every vessel of very precious wood, and of bronze, and of iron, and of marble,
Rev 18:13  and cinnamon, and incenses, and ointment, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Arc

Felix

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 06:44:13 PM »

Hi Arc,
When I was a teenager I gave a friend money to buy motorcycle parts. A couple of weeks later I ask
about the parts or money. He said that someone had robbed him. I think that God gives us good common
sense to know when someone is lying. But, leaders in the church pose as Gods representative. It is very
deceiving. I was deceived for years.
By the way, I'm from Alabama, what is Biltong?
Felix

Roy Coates

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 10:20:41 PM »

Wolves in sheep clothing, scary stuff I was there but for the Grace of God I am not now. Praying for the decieved, may God's Will be done.
Felix I was wondering the same thing about Biltong.
Wki says:
Biltong is a kind of cured meat that originated in South Africa. Many different types of meat are used to produce it, ranging from beef through game meats to fillets of ostrich from commercial farms. It is typically made from raw fillets of meat cut into strips following the grain of the muscle, or flat pieces sliced across the grain. It is similar to beef jerky in that they are both spiced, dried meats, but differ in their typical ingredients, taste and production process. The word biltong is from the Dutch bil ("rump") and tong ("strip" or "tongue").[1]

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »

Hi Felix

I hope you have learned your lesson.  :) What makes a friend a friend? Shared interests or shared obedience to the will of God? Easy question right ~

As for being deceived. We all have to be decieved. Even God’s Elect were once decieved. Ray has written that somewhere.   :)

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.