bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your Secrets Are Safe With Me  (Read 4136 times)

LiberatedEagle

Your Secrets Are Safe With Me
« on: March 31, 2010, 04:46:14 AM »

Greetings Family,

As I was meditating on the scripture Matthew 7:6
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces"
The seriousness of this scripture was made more apparent to me.
Jesus has entrustred us with His gospel because we are special to Him. 1 Peter 4:17: 
“For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?”
Because we are being judged we must endure much tribulation as is stated in Acts 14:22:
“Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.”
Jesus said in John 14:27:
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
He also said in John 17:9:
“I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.”

What I gather from this is given we have to endure much tribulation to enter the Kingdom of God, He has given us His peace through the revelation of His word. If we just throw these truths to those who have not been chosen and we have a demeanor of superiority because we know these truths we are missing the beauty of this revelation, His peace. [I am speaking to myself] This peace of God is intended for us and us alone. So, it’s crazy for me to try and convince my family and/or anyone who’s still in babylon. It can almost be compared to the secret societies of this world. They sware to secrecy because the rituals they partake in are often times very trying and risky which proves their loyalty and appreciation to their respective cult or society. They feel the knowledge they attain is too valuable to just reveal to anyone who has not shown their “worthiness”. I know a little about these societies because I was actually invited to join one of them.

Upon learning these truths I wanted to shout from the rooftops and let everbody know that I have found what I’ve been looking for, but now I’m learning that it’s supposed to be kept a secret. Unless of course someone earnestly, inquires of me of the hope that lies within me. Then and only then am I to share this secret with them because God is probably drawing them as well.

While I was incarcerated I dreamed dreams quite a bit. One particular dream I was going to laundry to get a couple of fresh jump suits. The C.O. asked my EF# which stands for prison I.D. After giving her my EF# she stated “your not supposed to be in orange”. She showed me her computer and said “you see these stars, they mean you are qualified ”. She told me where to get my new uniforms. I changed into my new uniforms before looking at them and when I finally got to a mirror I saw that I had been made a trustee. I had blue and white pin striped uniforms. I begin to thank God because I was saying to myself what did I do to become a trustee “I didn’t do anything” I repeated. Of course trustees are givien extra priviledges so I was excited. After changing I went into a room and there were other people who had the same uniforms on and my earthly brother was there as well. However, my earthly brother had on his regular clothes. We all held hands looking up and there was  a light that was coming in and out of our mouths and that’s all I remember.

I’ve shared dreams with only one brother on the forum, so it’s not like I put a lot of weight on dreams, I just felt this was pertinent to what God is trying to show me. We have been trusted with His truths and I need to be more cognizant of how special this is and not try to convince anyone outside of the family of God. That’s it…I’m going to sleep.

Charles 

Ninny

Re: Your Secrets Are Safe With Me
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 03:45:01 PM »

Charles, you know I have been through this before...I went along with what I had been taught until in the early 70's I found out about the Seventh Day Adventists and began studying with them it was strange because usually people come to you and start trying to convince you that their brand of truth is the ultimate truth...That's not how it happened at all with me..I found it on my own and decided the Lord was showing me truth! Well I learned a lot of things in that church about how to look for truth..I learned to study the Bible in that church even though later I realized that Seventh Day Adventists esteem Ellen G. White almost above the Bible...It was always well, what did "Sister White" have to say about that? I knew God called me to be an Adventist and I knew just as well when He called me out of that church...this was the first place I ever learned that the Bible says "Come out of her my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and share in her plagues..." Rev. 18:4 I gathered many things while I was there...BUT the truths I learned there were so exciting to me! and of course not many people were as excited to hear as I was to tell!! So I learned something from that..some people you can convince, but that's only because God sent them to listen!! Now these many years and many churches later....and down to no church at all...I have found these truths here...still a little skittish when people say, "Let's see what Ray says about this." you learn....anyway...no one much is interested in the truths that I have learned here...so I just do what I do and enjoy my fellowship with my brothers and sisters here...when God sends someone to listen then I tell...but mainly It's just shut my mouth and try not to run ahead of God! What else can we do?  :D
Kathy ;)

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:19:53 PM »

and down to no church at all...

Oh contraire my dear sister Kathy. ;)  ;D

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,102.0.html

Dear Daryn:

The answer is BOTH.  God calls "His people"--His chosen elect saints, out of Babylon, which is the church of God turned apostate. But when we come out of Babylon, we are still saints and we are still member of the The Church of Jesus Christ, The Church of the Living God. As such we assemble ourselves together with believers in light, not the apostate church of darkness. We are to have no fellowship with them (II John 10, II Cor. 6:14-18, Rev. 8:4, I Cor. 5:9-13, Eph. 5:6-11, etc.).

God be with you,

Ray

Peace...Mark

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »

Upon learning these truths I wanted to shout from the rooftops and let everbody know that I have found what I’ve been looking for, but now I’m learning that it’s supposed to be kept a secret. Unless of course someone earnestly, inquires of me of the hope that lies within me.

I've only been aware of these truths the last few years and am angry with myself at times because of all the wasted years spent in the church system.  Yet, it is necessary for us to fall away for a time, we have to taste the bitter before the sweet and the evil before the good.  It's all part of the plan.  However when I began to be aware of some of these truths there is such a dearth of good teaching.  I 'stumbled' across Ray's tithing paper and the rest fell into place in time.  I do know that you can't show anyone anything if their ears are closed and only God can open them.

One thing I have done is I'm on various discussion forums and as a tagline I use something similar to 'What is the lake of fire, who goes there, is it 'hell', and is there every any escape for those thrust into it?'  And then I provide a clickable link back to the website and it brings up the Lake of Fire series part 1.  And then God draws whom He will.  God can use little things like this to draw the attention of those whom he is dealing with and yet in a way not to be obnoxious.  And I know that people have come here from that little idea.  But I sure know what your talking about here.

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 04:41:09 PM »

Touche` my dear brother, Mark!!  :D ;D (I don't know how to put the little accent mark above the "e") hehe!! Oh, well...you get it!  :D
Kathy ;)

Linny

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 07:31:10 PM »

Charles,
Excellent catch dear brother! How many of us don't learn that lesson soon enough. I am so thankful that the Lord taught me about keeping my big mouth shut  :-X with my dysfunctional family BEFORE He brought me to BT. He knew me quite well!  ;)
Lin

LiberatedEagle

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »

Hey Kathy,

It's just shut my mouth and try not to run ahead of God! What else can we do?

I recently said the same thing to another sister on the forum, problem is I can't hold water :-[ That's always been a weakness of mine. I'm getting better though :)

Hey Linny,

A big mouth I have indeed. I always thought for sure I would be a preacher because I love to talk. It's going to be interesting to see how God uses my gift of gab, but until further notice I'll zip it and just continue to ask for more wisdom and understanding.

Hey Arion,

God can use little things like this to draw the attention of those whom he is dealing with and yet in a way not to be obnoxious.

That appears to be very wise of you. I wonder if the scripture "He that winneth souls is wise" is applicable in this case. I have thought of ways to share the BT link. I just post it on my facebook and youtube channel. As you stated, whoever God wants to know will follow.

Thanks for everyone's input. God bless.

Charles

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »

One of my motto's is:
"Keep silent and be perceived a fool or to open my mouth and remove all doubt" Abe Lincoln, Mark twain, Confucius???? words of wisdom no doubt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.