bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ezekiel 16:55  (Read 4811 times)

longhorn

Ezekiel 16:55
« on: April 03, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »

Does anyone know where or if in Ray's writings does he explain this verse? 

Love in Christ

Longhorn

longhorn

Re: Ezekiel 16:55
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:13:49 AM »

Crickets chirpping...

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:22:57 AM »

Somewhere in the LOF#6 he talks about it and also in 16-D4 he also mentions it...I haven't really looked it up..but we can see!
Kathy ;)

Longhorn..near the end of Part 6 he talks about that...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 12:26:12 AM by Ninny »

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 12:49:33 AM »

Longhorn..LOF 16-D4 under the heading Restitution...that's what I found there...

Kat

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 01:37:20 AM »

Hi Longhorn,

Here is an excerpt where this verse is spoken of specifically, but in this article (6) 'The Two Judgments by Fire' Ray explains Ezekiel 16 verse by verse.

http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html --------

So even though the sins of Jerusalem are twice as abominable as the sins of Sodom, God will, nonetheless, SAVE JERUSALEM! And just when will God save Jerusalem? AT THE SAME TIME THAT HE SAVES SODOM. Yes, Sodom WILL BE SAVED, and she will be saved at the same time that doubly corrupt and abominable Jerusalem will be saved. Now least anyone think that I harbor ill feelings toward Jerusalem for writing these things, let me make it abundantly clear where these things came from. It is GOD, and not I, Who calls Jerusalem, Sodom and Egypt, and not only historically, but prophetically as well.

"When your sisters, SODOM and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then THOU [JERUSALEM] and thy daughters shall return to YOUR former estate" (Verse 55).

"Then you shall remember your ways, and be ashamed, when you shall receive your sisters, your elder [Samaria] and your younger [SODOM]: and I will give them [Samaria and Sodom] unto you for daughters, but not by your covenant. And I will establish my covenant with you; and you shall KNOW [for the first time] that I am the Lord: That you may remember, and be confounded, and never open your mouth any more because of your shame, when I am PACIFIED [make atonement, to pardon, to placate, to cover, to condone] TOWARD THEE [Jerusalem AND her sisters, Samaria and Sodom] for all that you have done, saith the Lord God" (Verses 61-63).

When God purges the hearts and minds of the wicked with His all-consuming spiritual fire, they will be UTTERLY ASHAMED!
-----------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

longhorn

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:05:11 AM »

Thanks Kat.  It must be nice to be intelectually gifted, abounding with spiritual insight, and loved by all. 

Longhorn

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 02:15:07 AM »

Well now that is a really nice compliment. Praise God where all our gifts come from.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 09:04:36 AM »

No wonder we love you, Kat, you spoil us!  :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.