bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing Email to Ray ref Twin Tower paper  (Read 4236 times)

Roy Coates

Amazing Email to Ray ref Twin Tower paper
« on: April 04, 2010, 10:53:21 AM »

I thought this was so worth reposting:

In 1623, the two-year-old West Dutch Indies Company was eager to start trade with the American Indians, especially for their quality furs. They wanted permanent colonies to aid in this new opportunity. In 1623 a young 19 yr. old man from Valenciennes, France, by the name of Joris Jansen De Rapalje (pronounced Rap-el-YAY), and his 18 yr. old girlfriend, Catelyntje Jeronimus Trico from Paris, were promising prospects for this new venture. From the recently published book on Manhattan by Russell Shorto, The Island At The Center Of The World, we read that Joris and Catelyntje, "…agreed to take part in the wildly hazardous enterprise on the condition that the company marry them in a hastier-than-normal ceremony, which took place four days before their ship [The Unity] left Amsterdam."

Dear Sir,

Imagine how amazed I was to read this above from your article on the Twin Towers

I am James John Rapalje ,  ( age 63 )  of North Carolina and for so long we have had a  framed copy of the

Rapalje children of 1776 which was published in  The New York Times newspaper back in 1976 celebrating the country's heritage. My aunts were the original  land owners of Flushing , NY which became the tennis empire standing today.

Your writings are equally amazing to me. I just happened to come across them while researching the Concordant Bible Version.  I am now reading them all.

My spirit offers up  prayers for you, also.  

Thank You,

jim
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 12:40:53 PM by Roy Coates »

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Amazing Email to Ray ref Twin Tower paper
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »

Your writings are equally amazing to me. I just happened to come across them.....

That is just so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.... :) Wait till he finds out God caused him to just happen to come across what God has authored through Ray!! ;D What joy waits for him!

Arc

EKnight

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 01:46:14 PM »

That's simply amazing.  Oh the ways of God never cease to amaze me.

Eileen

Phil3:10

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:53:07 AM »

How truly amazing. However, we all know that Ray's research and writings are guided by GOD. It has been some months since I read Ray's Twin Towers paper but I am going to read it again very soon.
In HIM,
Phil3:10
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.