bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Android 'Surrogates'  (Read 8411 times)

mharrell08

Android 'Surrogates'
« on: April 05, 2010, 07:05:32 PM »

Ninny

Re: Android 'Surrogates'
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »

I saw the beginning of that last year it was a woman and she was programmed with certain phrases..a man reached over and touched her breast and she looked over at him and said, "Don't touch me there."  :o  I thought that was hilarious! now they've got her doing a lot of stuff!
 Yikes!!  ;D
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 04:51:40 AM »

Great. Now a person can purchase an android and talk with her over coffee!! Leave it to the Japanese!
Guess what else they made! Video games where a person can RAPE a girl, tie her up, torture her and who knows what else. I saw it on tv. I always wondered about the Japanese and their obsession with cartoons, at least in Japan.
Maybe I'll get one to clean the house!!!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

Hey Judy!
I want one to clean my house, too!! I may need two!! hehe!! Oh, man this gives me lots of good ideas! I'll set one down on the couch in the den and she can listen to my husband yell at the politicians on TV!!! That way I can plant more flowers!! Yaay!!  ;D
Kathy ;)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »

I'll set one down on the couch in the den and she can listen to my husband yell at the politicians on TV!!! That way I can plant more flowers!! Yaay!!  ;D

absolutely hilarious kathy!!!!!!!!!! 

claudia

geokuhns

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 12:57:22 AM »

The Stepford wives are back.  :o

Ellie

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 04:37:49 AM »

Wow George.......but an updated model.......never missses the little dust mice on the skirting boards

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »

The Stepford wives are back.  :o

It's about time, too.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 07:09:21 PM »

Could be the perfect wife.

Wonder how anatomically correct she is.

;)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 07:47:13 PM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Yab Yum

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 07:12:43 PM »

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 07:28:17 PM »

FESTER!!  :o
Oh, you must mean, "can she go to the fridge and get you a beer? can she do laundry? can she make dinner? can she run errands? sort the mail, pay the bills?" what anatomy? all she needs to be a wife is arms, hands, legs, and feet!...Oh, and a few phrases like, "Yes dear, whatever you say, dear, can I get you another beer, dear?" :D >:(
Kathy ;)

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:13 PM »

FESTER!!  :o
Oh, you must mean, "can she go to the fridge and get you a beer? can she do laundry? can she make dinner? can she run errands? sort the mail, pay the bills?" what anatomy? all she needs to be a wife is arms, hands, legs, and feet!...Oh, and a few phrases like, "Yes dear, whatever you say, dear, can I get you another beer, dear?" :D >:(
Kathy ;)

All of the above is a good start but she would need a little more pizazz than that!
 ;)

"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 04:35:29 AM »

There was a guy I worked with for yrs, he was a bully. That's probably why he spent so many years in prison. He killed a woman. He used to stick his leg out when I tried to go down the stairs. One day I had enough and asked him what the heck he learned while in prison. He said, 'I learned to say yes dear"
Now, I have to tell you when I am angry I have no fear which can be dangerous. So I said, "then move your darn leg and don't ever stick it out in front of me again" Then the fear hit me and I thought I was going to be his second victim but true to a bully he started to be really nice to me, until-----my next big mistake when I overheard him talking about being a Muslim and blurted out, "if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed"
OMG! He came from behind the cooking area in the kitchen and slowly walked toward me asking me questions all the way into a corner where I had backed up. "What color was Jesus, did God ever make anything that wasn't good" etc. (I knew he was a big pot smoker) so I said "even pot is good and, and, and Jesus was most likely dark skinned and had wooly hair" Then he really liked me and made a pass.
Such are the travails of women. Judy

Joel

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 12:13:32 PM »

WOW!, What a difference a year can make.
I wonder how long it will be, before they make one so perfect, that they all fall down and worship it when the band starts to play the music? ???
My guess is it will be a few more years at least, should take that long to perfect the rolling pin swing. :D

Joel

musicman

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 10:09:28 PM »

Tiz been a rough life,
as I search for a wife,
Most lookers are snobs,
And will stab with a knife.

But this one was great,
And what a great mate!!
Wuz wonderin why children,
never came to our plate??

Then one day I saw,
a duplicate in the mall,
I said "baby what gives,
That chick looks your all".

That's when her face deployed,
And she said "boy, I'm a droid",
And said that one is too,
Except I'm here to destroy!!

Then she drew out a ray gun,
Took aim before I could lunge,
She said "sorry babe, you've been had,
And this sucker ain't set for stun".

Finally, she shot out a lethal ray,
Twas sure this was my last day,
Til a force field surrounding me,
stopped the blast to her dismay.

I wondered, what could this be,
A force field around me?
I thought wow, what a lucky break,
Wish the scare hadn't ejected my pee.

Then I remembered, twas the koolaid,
that had this magical effect,
It created a protection,
from the evil droid's killer tech.

Finally, I took off my shirt,
before it could reload,
But seeing my hairy chest,
Caused the evil droid to self explode.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:31:50 PM by musicman »

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 10:41:19 PM »

Great. Now a person can purchase an android and talk with her over coffee!! Leave it to the Japanese!
Guess what else they made! Video games where a person can RAPE a girl, tie her up, torture her and who knows what else. I saw it on tv. I always wondered about the Japanese and their obsession with cartoons, at least in Japan.
Maybe I'll get one to clean the house!!!

Japanese manga can be pretty sick and twisted!!
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 11:33:16 PM »

See, Musicman! I KNEW that koolaid would come in handy one day!! Someday you may save the earth from alien android women!!
And you thought it was a curse that you have more hair on your chest than you have on your head!! hahaha!  :D
Kathy ;)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:56:35 AM by Ninny »

judith collier

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 12:42:17 PM »

I'm so glad to have found a place where people are 'funny crazy' and in the process of God's designs. The realization of one's humanity is the cause of humor. Too many out there who take themselves seriously. Many have always called me "nuts' thanks be to God. I see it as freedom and appreciate every bad poem, the laughter, the absence of pride and the willingness to put ourselves into a place of possible derision as a gift of God, knowing who and what we are. Love you all, got to go here, judy

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 01:15:20 PM »

Judy, now that made me chuckle! Hehe!! :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.