bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 yr old better with an IPad than me  (Read 4493 times)

mharrell08

2 yr old better with an IPad than me
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:00:10 PM »

FYI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4EbM7dCMs&feature=player_embedded

It took me a while to learn to navigate like this little girl...man  :D

Ninny

Re: 2 yr old better with an IPad than me
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 08:26:31 PM »

That doesn't surprise me! My little grandson, Grayson who is 3 has been navigating his way around the iPod touch since he was 2 1/2 ! You should see him take his thumbs and flip through the screens! It's hilarious! kids are way too smart these days! 10 years ago it was amazing when 3 year olds were potty trained!!! The only thing they used their thumbs for was sucking!! My 10 year old grandson sucked his thumb until he was almost 5!! and the only thing that stopped him was he smashed his thumb in the mechanism of a stepladder and it was too painful to suck and he gave it up! what would he do today if he had lost his thumb? He'd have to learn new ways to play video games!!  :D Hey...if I were going to get an iPad which I'm NOT...I'd wait a few months until the 3G version is out and you could get on the internet or do email anywhere, eliminating the need for WiFi!! Dude it would be just like a gigantic iPhone!! cool!! (I wonder if it WILL have a phone on it?) a gigantic communicator!!  woohoo!!! it'll be like the humongous  screen on the Starship Enterprise!! Move over Capt'n Kirk!! ok...shutting up... :D
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »

Hey Marques,

Ain't it the Truth, Ain't it the Truth. That's Why my Wife tells me to not let my Daughters have my Cell Phone without me near by, Teenage Girls are fast with these Technological Terrors and might check personal information.

Kind Regards, Samson.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:56:07 PM by Samson »

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 07:29:56 PM »

Don't be so fast to jump on the Self Incrimination bandwagon folks!  A child's curiosity is very uninhibited.  They unlike us will play and learn without the fear of messing (breaking) things up.  That lack of fear and fresh curiosity will move you along faster.  You would also be the same at their age.  Oh to be young again!  
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 07:52:50 PM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.