bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glitch  (Read 5182 times)

Ellie

Glitch
« on: April 07, 2010, 06:11:11 AM »

I wonder if someone can help me out here. When I post or P.M. I cant write any more words then the rectangle box provided.It just jumps about all over the place.Was not the case previously....help.....?
                                            Ellie.

mharrell08

Re: Glitch
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 07:07:34 AM »

I wonder if someone can help me out here. When I post or P.M. I cant write any more words then the rectangle box provided.It just jumps about all over the place.Was not the case previously....help.....?
                                            Ellie.

FYI: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10247.0.html

Try this fix if it applies to you...let us know if it doesn't.

Samson

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 11:04:44 AM »

Ellie.

Yes Ellie,

I had the same problem, then one day I noticed the Thread Marques mentioned in prior Post. That Thread was around last June and I just noticed it two weeks ago, Duh Samson. See Below !

FYI from Craig:

Quote from: Craig on June 28, 2009, 03:59:43 PM
In IE8  open the forum, go to the browser and under tools go to compatibilty view settings.  Add the forum to it and it should fix the problem.

Craig

I did the above and it fixed the problem...thanks again Craig. 

Marques

Now, I can finally see what I've written without having to Scroll down, but it does help with typing and memory skills when you have to Scroll down to check spelling and remember what you wrote;  ;).

Take Care, Samson.

longhorn

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 12:44:20 PM »

It's Gremlins I tell you, Gremlins.

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 04:25:05 PM »

Longhorn, I've seen the gremlins...they're nasty!

BUT I went in and did that on IE and it worked!!! I did just what Craig said and it worked...yaay!! But what?? I don't know how to do it for FireFox...but I'll just use internet explorer to get to the forum, cuz that way I can say EVERTHING I want to say and the page won't jump!! So look out! The wordy lady has been set free!!  hehehehe!  :o
Kathy ;)

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 07:15:04 PM »

It's Gremlins I tell you, Gremlins.

Longhorn

Yeah Micro$haft crappy Gremlins!
Hard to believe people still use Internet Explorer.
FUDware

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 08:19:40 PM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Ellie

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 03:27:25 AM »

Well glitches and gremlins to boot!!!.I didn't have a clue what every one was talking about.......but my son, Nathan,  who has now announced to me that he is a genius (at least he likes me to think so ) has it worked out..Whooo.Thank you everybody and Nathan says to thank Craig.... :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 23 queries.