bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please pray  (Read 4740 times)

judith collier

please pray
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:48 AM »

I am asking prayers for my son-in-law who is 38 and the husband of my youngest daughter and the father of their two children. Next Monday, the 12th, he is having a very delicate surgery.  He has a very large mass of blood vessels on his liver that is causing him much pain. I cannot ever get the name of it right---- mangilianoma??? A Doctor is coming from New York and is one of very few surgeons who do this.
I will be going to Indianapolis to care for the children. Pray for me too that I hold up as the youngest child is only 16 months and my back is not that strong, the other child is 9. My daughter is doing her best but I can tell she is nervous, she has a very demanding job this time of yr. (tax time)
I hope to make contact from down there with the forum. Just knowing others will be praying is such a consolation. The mother-in-law is coming a week later to care for him at home which the Dct. say will be 4-6 weeks recovery.
The worse case scenario is a liver transplant. I pray not!!! Thank You, Judy

Deborah-Leigh

Re: please pray
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 08:40:14 AM »

Hi Judy

God disguises His Blessings in the most terrifying scenarios. I trust He will be with you through the storm, pervading His Peace, Calm, Authority and Confidence towards those who need to feel the security of His Presence through you. Go in joy and pack all the love you have. God will be your strength.

Love to you
Arc

Samson

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:34:04 AM »

Hi Judy,

My Prayers go out for all those affected by the Surgery, the recepient(Your Son-In-Law) and the others (Caretakers) so affected. These Surgeries can have a multiple affect on the others indirectly involved, it's like a domino effect. May God's Will prevail in everyone's behalf, as I'm 100% certain it will.

Take Care, Samson.

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 10:42:18 AM »

Hi Judy I will keep your son and law and your daughter and her children in prayer. I also, will keep you in my prayers. They are very blessed to have you. Thank you for your kind words to me always.

In His Love,
Marlene

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »

Hoping for only the best outcome for you and your family Judy through this trying time.
Stacey

lauriellen

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »

my prayers for you and your family...=)

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:36:05 PM »

You have been included in my prayers as well.

Roy

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 02:31:28 AM »

Thank You so much. My daughter will appreciate the prayers also. Yes, Arcturus it feels like the middle of a storm. judy

Ellie

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 06:31:04 AM »

All involved in my prayers also Judy.Peace..Ellie..

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 10:46:32 AM »

Judy,

I know how anticipating surgery produces anxiety and then all the while a loved one is in surgery you wonder how it's going.  I pray it all goes well.  And Arc is right, God certainly does provide blessings even in the most seemingly dire situations.  This I know first hand.  Surgeons, whether they realize it or not, are God's healing workers. 

Let us know how it all goes.

Love in Christ,

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »

Judy, you know I'm praying for you and your son in law...God is good and He will be your strength! I'll pray for your back to be strong enough to deal with the baby!
Love you!
Kathy :-*

HoneyLamb56

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 01:10:28 PM »

praying for your son-in-law, you and family

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 02:22:12 PM »

judy, i too lift you, your son-in-law, daughter, grandchildren, and your son-in-laws family in prayer. a little over a week ago i sat alone in the hospital waiting as my husband went through a 3 hour angioplasty for blockage in his lower leg.  yes, it was difficult waiting, not knowing, but one thing i did know was that God the Father was watching over my husband.  i thought of eileen so many times, and the outcome of her waiting for the anticipated angiogram on her mark.  God indeed has a specific plan for each and every one of us, whether we are a believer now or not (my husband is not).  i pray that God will infuse your body with His strength, as you care for your grandchildren.  and also i ask God to do His work through the hands of the surgeon who performs the procedure.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.